Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10,000 Approach Challenge

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
In sweden we have a saying "Det är aldrig ens fel att två träter"

which means... "It's never ones fault that two treats"
Gott lära av andras fel, eftersom man inte hinner begå alla själv, my swedish friend.

I've got all IKEA furniture in my room, and it's great! ^_^

No surprise Ikea's founder is the 7th richest alive person... ;)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duamutef
Are you really trying to compare Italy, let me repeat it ITALY, world's main culture and style center, with Australia (an ex penal colony lousy assembled on a wasteland) and with Norway (they only have fjords and snow up there, it's clear why they have such a high suicide rate)...

This is utterly ridicolous. I could bring here something like 50 or 100 angry italians and let them shyt on this board, but I'm just not in the mood to indulge to this stupidity.

You're all so weak... you're not even a challenge to me.

PS: Shezzler, why in the earth did you showed me your photo? Are you dumb, my friend?
El hombre negro es el gato. Un Avion viejo es rojo.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duamutef
Gott lära av andras fel, eftersom man inte hinner begå alla själv, my swedish friend.

I've got all IKEA furniture in my room, and it's great! ^_^

No surprise Ikea's founder is the 7th richest alive person... ;)
that's nice... exchange the gott with måste... =)

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Only through inner game can you achieve a power greater than any jedi.
No offense, mate - but you're quite the nerd's paradigma.

Dignus est tacere, comite.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is comparing Italy to other countries, my spaghetti friend.

You just keep digging holes for yourself by bad-mouthing others.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bunch of fvcking two year olds:rolleyes:
"my penis is bigger" "no mine is"

shez--- even you got to admit 10 000 is a little redeculis. All power to you but, you might have to move to another city (chances are, you'll still run into the same gurl twice....)

And Duamutef---maybe one of the reasons you don't have any friends (and get on peoples nerves) is because you don't know when to shut up. Too much of self pride and arrogance will be your undoing... I know you think your big ****, but come back down to earth, i'll hurt big time when you fall (when your 50 year old, laying dead on the floor with nobody to find you/miss you)

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
maybe one of the reasons you don't have any friends (and get on peoples nerves)
Actually my guts earned me a bunch of friends... they're just cruel and cynical like me, but it takes one to know one, so... ^_^

Let's cut out this crap. I'm growing sick and tired of it.

'Dignus est tacere' is latin, it means: 'there is dignity in silence'. Latin fathers are quite right this time.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden is the best country in the world... we have beautiful girls and one great looking guy = me. And we have ikea, a bunch of elements which were discovered by swedish scientists. On top of that, we were neutral in the war. England didn't do ****, italy was fascistic...

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the hyperbole, myself. Somewhat reminiscent of "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"

How many approaches does it take to become a master?

The world may never know....

p.s.

Italy's great!

I'd be ashamed, coming from Italy, if I was such a classless troublemaker.

BrotherAP :D

Sarge On...

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
Italy's great!

I'd be ashamed, coming from Italy, if I was such a classless troublemaker.
Talking about me, milord? ^_^

Take a look at my demeanor, I'm so classy.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
I just read this whole thread and it was pretty much the same sh*t repeated back and forth, except this was pretty much the main quote that stood out for me. There's seven continents, you tool. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, and you're horribly misrepresenting your magnificent country. Your blatant lie about your travelling history hence discredits any claims you may have made before in your quest to make yourself look good and to make Shezzler look bad. Now sit down, and let Shezzler do his thing. You don't think he can do it? Who gives a f*ck, it's no sweat off your sack...you're going to be a Hot Shot engineer. You'll be having the time of your life regardless of whether or not he meets his goal, so why even bother giving him sh*t about it?
Oh, I'm not just an engineer, but an artist too. Take a look at this masterpiece for example:

Shezz's Room

I know the text is not so clear, but it was done in 4 or 5 minutes, I do not want to lose much time to have a little fun.

Enjoy!

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
7 pages no approches

Btw well done shezz.
Only by aiming high and keeping consistant will you become great, life repeats this to us over and over on a daily basis, but we all fail to take notice.

All you boys hating... think you can do better? I'd like to see you do 300. :p puzziez

Oh and shezz, why don't you just start an apporach journal? no numbers. That way you'll get your recognition and aviod the flaming before hand.... makes sense don't it.:rolleyes:

My opionion delete this thread and start a new journal with no goal.... much like life, and like life, you'll never win, you'll never finish, only have the memories, glory, stories to tell and refinment/evolution of your game.

lol if im writing strange... well I guess it was because I felt my face wrap around a shin bone about 10 hours ago. Getting knocked out is far better than drugs! :p

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Heres my effort :D

Ive made my father proud!

Sarge On...
Ah ah ah! Too funny for words! People, let's start an art contest... I'm ready!

:cheer:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya'll need to get a life (or at least tell you boss to disconect you off the internat.)

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a life, actually. I'll go sarging one hour from now... I'll post a field report at 4.00 AM, so stay tuned... ^_^

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is pure comedy...:crackup:

And to re-quote a quote quoted earlier in this thread ; :D

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. You may win, but you're still retarded"

:cheer:

Prio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
You do realize that your profession just reiterates the work of others. You could get someone from a third world country slap the crap together. Yeah, but I'm sure you think you're creative ripping off Egyptian design and Roman design, slappin' them together and called it modern.
THen you have either

1) never attempted to design a building.

2) seen the works of bad (most probably post modernist - not modernist) architects.

I dont want to get into a flame war on careers like Chef Boyardee did, but it is a complicated profetion. And it cant be said that we stole ideas from egyptyans (if it were stealing idead, it would mostly be from the greek), the egyptians took the ideas from Mesopotamian architecture, and the Romans took their ideas from the Greek. It is a work in progress, hard to find a point where it starts and imposible to determine when it will stop.

I do not reiterate on the work of others, I assimilate the experience of their work and add my touch, style, technologies necesities and feelings to adapt it to the environment im designing it for. If there is something common from Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Mesopotamian etc architects, its not the ideas they use, but the analitical way of thinking that we use. After all, thats how, and why we are trained.

When you say modern, you are probable refering to contemporary, as modern is a term used more frequently for the international architecture, the result of the industrial revolutions witnessed primarily in Europe and the United States. Modern Period ended somewhere in the early to mid twentieh century and gave way to a series of movements including post-modernism (which does incorporate alotf of classical elements, like columns and artificial decorations-not my favorite style). Currently we are going thru a style where everything goes....everything except classical or post-modernist. Right now technology is affected the design process alot, and we are starting to see again (finally!!) a more visible union between architecture and engineering. Basically making the structure beautiful and in harmony both with the spacial features of the building, as well as with the scale and necesities of the human body.

In conclution, no its not a copy/paste, its an evolution. And yes, probably anyone can "design" a building, but not everyone will be able to design a good, safe, beautiful and comfortable building, it takes decades of experience. Thats why most "good" architects tend to reach their fame in their late fifties. Heck, some die poor and hated, and become extremely famous decades after.

Its not an 8-5 job, its not a 5 days a week job, its specially not a well paying job, but its fun (i cant imagine doing anything else, I love this profesion more than any other hobby I may have), and will let me feed my family (once I have it that is jeje).

apache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao 7 pages worth of posts in under 2 days, i don't post much but i just had to comment on this lol.

A guy says hes going to do a certain amount of approaches to improve his game and people start flaming him...whats the point, this board is supposed to be about encouraging each other to improve our lives.

Duamutef: I don't know you, but from the things you've posted in this thread you seem extremely insecure. Have you ever heard the phrase; "a rich man doesn't have to tell people he's rich" ? Don't tell us how good you are...proove it by giving sound advice and writing legit field reports.

There have been a lot of posts saying that 10000 approaches is unrealistic, this shows me that you view the game in the wrong way. Its like learning to play an instrument, it takes time to get good. Shezzlers aim is to master every aspect, if you go out regularly for a few years then you will master it. Now do the math, if he goes out 4 times a week and does 20 approaches each time, he'll have done 10000 in 3 years easy. So his target probably is right.

Shezzler: It's going to take a lot of effort, but if you are up for the challenge good luck to you.