10,000 Approach Challenge

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An old saying comes to mind:

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. You may win, but you're still retarded."

Anyway, Shezzler has a good attitude and that's 99% of life (the other 1% can be faked), so I wish him the best, and look forward to see him decrement his approach counter :)

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
I'm with Duamutef. After reading his thread with Shez in it I can't take it.

Shez, you're a little *****. You have 1500 posts of reiterated crap. When you get this many posts, all you got is internet game, not to mention, you act like King **** and you're only some 19 year old punk. In the words of an old hockey coach, "You're dead anyway. You might aswell tie a brick to your **** and jump out a window."

Just a note, Duamutef's posts weren't meant to be offensive, but mine are.

Do us all a favour, and shut your mouth.
Dude that's really REALLY mean. Why would you say that? Are you a mean person?

Best of Luck Shezz. Hopefully i'll see some of them first hand! HAHA!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up with this negativity in here?

I don't post much anymore but this, I don't get it. Here's someone actually going out in the field and all you guys do is talk sh!t. I don't get it, it makes no sense.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Our bootcamp captain would get his 10000 approaches.

Plain and simple!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duamutef
I'll be an engineer in about six months. I've never painted a model aircraft. You're nobody but an idiot, my friend.

Soon enough, I'll be among the gotha of modern state-of-art engineers. Italian, especially Piedmontese aerospace engineers are well known for their pursuit of excellence. Just Google a bit about Turin's Polytechnic.

What are you, instead? A little 19 years-old prick that comes from Britain's a$$hole? Is your town even listed on maps, your little cry-baby pvssy?

Thank God you've got a little popularity inside here, immature fvck. This forum will be the highlight of your life, loser. And lousy dreamer, 10'000 approches my ass. Try your way with 100'000 w4nks instead. You'd be far more successful.

My God, it's so easy to put you back to your place, you're so ignorant, my friend. It's such a luck there are still idiots like you around. You give me a chance to feel better than you. And most importantly, better than the nameless losers that keep licking your a$$.

Model aircrafts... :rolleyes:
Wow, you'll be an engineer...Congratulations! :rolleyes:

Guess what though? You will never have the quality of life that Shezzler has. You know why? Engineering won't get you laid or help you to take control of your life. Formal education has a miniscule impact on the maturity and quality of life, and even on success.

One of my uncles is a very well educated doctor. And just last week he bought a condo in Miami for well over a million dollars. Lives in Cali now, beautiful homes, etc.

He told me this (well, in similar words). In order to truly be successful in life, and find happiness, you need to realize that formal education and your career are only miniscule portion of your life.

And to you I say, engineering is not what makes you. You are not any one thing. Live life with a passion and do whatever the **** you want. Life is too damn short to be spent labelling yourself an engineer, or caring much about the little details like a degree etc.

Apparently, you have goals of your own, and so does Shezzler. There is no need to hate, just because you have no balls to do any approaches. It's apparent from your post that you are a punk-ass-b!tch...from the temper-tantrum you appear to be throwing. Grow up.

I'm only 21. But I've socialized with many people. Actually studying to finish my degree in mechanical engineering myself, and I know plenty of "engineers" who don't have the maturity of a 14yr old when it comes to women or life responsibities. In fact, who cares what you are. Heck, Kobe Bryant is a chump, imo...buying his wifey a $4million dollar ring, puh-leese.

And so are the majority of guys out there...they're mostly chumps because they are all a product of society, thinking life is all about going to school, getting a job, and settling down with a family. Go read some of A-Unit's post. Go read Think and Grow Rich.

Go get educated in life, not engineering. Life is a course in itself, and mastery of that is what brings true success.

btw, good luck Shezzler...that's quite a task, I'll be keeping an eye on that signature.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** the haters man...

I wouldn't do it personally, but the fact that you are setting your mind to this, you're already ahead of 95% of the people who post on this site. :)

This should be one hell of a ride man... best of luck.

AS

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign me up Shezz, I am right with you. Kudos for going for it! :up:

-Sapiens

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck. I'll be visiting this thread. Sounds like its going to be alot of fun.
Remember its the journey not the destination. Sounds corny but its true.

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** all of you who are taking a cheap shot at The Shezz.

Ever read any of this guys tips in the 'tips forum'? Ever PM'd him and asked for advice on a specific situation? Ever read any of his posts and put them into practice?

Yes Duamutef and Chrisman among others, i'm talking to you ****wits - lay off Shezz and everyone else on this board thats having a dip.

You tools dont realise it, but he is going out in the world, having a dip with the ladies, improving himself, while you sad, pathetic people sit on here and sling **** at him for having a go.

Goodluck with it all Shezz, i'll be checking your sig every now and then. Also come on msn more, I need to tell you how that date went today!

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Two people go off on shezz and then we ALL get pissed off at THEM.

Shezz, you are our leader. Lead us to the end of the tunnel... Or the *****. :)

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
:crackup:

Too funny for words!

Yo Shezz, how are you going to use your little army of ass-licking losers? I won't even answer to any of your slaves' posts, you're worth nothing to me (especially the Mechanical engineer, your professional category is pretty useless nowadays...)

Fvck you all guys... you're just a bunch of idiots with not a glimpse of what charisma is. It's quite easy to foresee where your life is going. This forum will truly be the highlight of your lives.

By the way, the latina girl I like called me yesterday night, at fvcking 2.14 AM... I'm gonna see her later today. So wish me luck, you army of chumps. And do it with passion too.

Shezzler, to help your counter move quickier, you can count 10 wanks as an approach. Do as I say, and you won't repent it. After all, I'm a genius, and you're just a cry-baby shyt from world's outskirts.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is up with this Italian ****? Nobody gives a **** about what the **** you are studying.

Keep up the good work Shez, forget about the n00bs and kbjs here.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
no one cares man - let if go!
Wanna come on grammar.com with me, dumba$$?

I'm flattered by the way... you took the time to Google a bit about Turin, like the loser i_have_no_life idiot you are. Thank you to use so much of your precious wanker time for me. How many minute did you succeed in not stroking your baby ****, bro?

And don't bull**** me, the report was true, you ****. You had an evening that was as bad as mine (20 rejections if I recall well), and I did not call your report fake. I'm flattered to know you cannot imagine me as a AFC, but shyt happens, and I still am recovering from the last bytch I used to call 'girlfriend'.

There is so much about Italy you don't know, especially about Piedmont. By the way I'm not from Turin, you dumbass, but from the Sardinian island... it's like Wales, only with far more sheep and beautiful beaches. And bytches too. I spent all summer improving my cold approaches with the endless swedish girls that were there. Wanna know a thing? My ugly face happened to by kissed by a large number of blondes (most of them were drunk... :whistle: ), with my swedish lexicon being made of only 'Jog förstår inte... Varsågod! ^_^'

Remember me to post a picture with the latina girl... so that you'll believe me. Take note that I'm a dragon with Photoshop CS2, by the way, so I could be faking the picture too, together with my field reports, and my whole life.

_The Matrix has you...

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Please forgive me oh masterful grape picker!
Ugh! This hurts! :crackup:

I think I should go to work on my thesis, now. Thank you for your company.

I hope that this won't show, but I'm having a fun time here, and trust you are, too... are we going to become friends anytime soon? Make me know... :p

God, I miss Wales... Alton Towers was quite a funtime...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duamutef
(most of them were drunk... :whistle: ).

Do I smell self-ownage here?

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
They had to be drunk - from what he says - He has no game and his picture says even more.

Sarge On...

(Enough with the flaming - On with the Approaches)
I've got game... Oh my God, I'm the fvcking show! ^_^

And what is this discussion about my looks now? Aren't you the optimistic guy who goes around telling us that looks are not important? And by the way I'm so beautiful, at least my mother thinks so... ^_^

Is your counter still stuck at 10'000 to go Shezz? For Heaven's sake, leave us alone and go sarging! ^_^

If you happen to met an Italian chick, you could try with: 'Ciao cuoricino, ce l'ho piccolo, ed in compenso sono un pò complessato, ma cazzo - tu non sei questo granché, quindi allarga le gambe o vai a farti fottere.' <--- It works like a charm! ;)