Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Give A Sh!t

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Time and time again I keep reading new threads from men who are getting deserted and mistreated by women. The common theme is the women are acting like c*nts or simply losing interest. They friend zone and abandon men left and right with no guilt. Then these idiots turn around and feel sorry for the very women who sh!t on them. :crackup:

One thing I don't get about men is their willingness to be loyal to people unworthy of loyality. Understand this --> Women are not loyal.

Most women want commitment from a man but with no intention of returning that commitment. Women want male underlings they can exploit. They want someone to lean on and fall back on when life gets hard. They want someone to protect them and prop them up. In return for this, they provide sex and affection NOT LOYALTY. This is the social contract.

Most men live in constant fear of losing their woman. Why is this? --> Because deep down.. every man knows women are not loyal and will abandon a man for any selfish reason that suits her if he doesn't "behave himself".

Wake the f*ck up already guys! Is clear as day. Spin f*cking plates and stop chasing your soul mate.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it this way; if they don't give a **** it's not a woman but a girl. Caring and loyalty are still "the" qualities.. No loyalty is dead in maffia / family

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it this way; if they don't give a **** she's not a woman but a girl. Caring and loyalty are still "high " qualities.. No loyalty is dead in maffia / family

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to what PHM said, spinning plates is the main counter attack to a woman's BS. However, what every man should strive for is the ability to be happy by his dam self. Being alone and successful ensures that you maximize your own well being and finanical potential. Women were put on this earth to suck away our time and resources. Which is why they are the only ones that are able to carry children and why marriage is the way it is in our common society. The only women that are worth wifing up are the ones who treat you well and use actual logic and facts to the best of their ability. There's nothing more attractive than a logical thinking woman.

Because of the pedestal that men have put women on these days, dealing with some women these days is like trying to beat a Mega Man game. Jumping through all the BS for about 8-9 levels only to get a lame ending.

Women are just like PlayStation, fun to play with for a while. But when you turn the power off, its on to more important sht

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
San said:
I look at it this way; if they don't give a **** she's not a woman but a girl. Caring and loyalty are still "high " qualities.. No loyalty is dead in maffia / family
Yeah.. keep believing that and waiting for your soul mate princess. :crackup:

Best of luck. I'll see you back on SoSuave in 15 years crying about your divorce.

You need to study up on female hypergamy. In the mafia women are loyal because they don't want to end up at the bottom of a river in a sack. Don't confuse fear with loyalty.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gaming women while you were still in your diapers.. So tone down and show some respect. Girly

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Yeah.. keep believing that and waiting for your soul mate princess. :crackup:

Best of luck. I'll see you back on SoSuave in 15 years crying about your divorce.

You need to study up on female hypergamy. In the mafia women are loyal because they don't want to end up at the bottom of a river in a sack. Don't confuse fear with loyalty.

Yeah san , that "the one" thing is bull. There are no quality girls. All girls will fvck u over bro. Fvck *****es, both literally and technically

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Yeah san , that "the one" thing is bull. There are no quality girls. All girls will fvck u over bro.
Kind of a paranoid and cynical mindset there.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Yeah san , that "the one" thing is bull. There are no quality girls. All girls will fvck u over bro. Fvck *****es, both literally and figuratively
Fixed

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen I have a solution. Marry a tranny! The mind of a man and the body of a woman. No more evil hypergamy to worry about. Now you can relax in monogamous bliss with your soul mate for all eternity.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
you dudes must deal with crap tier women (emotionally damaged, uneducated, single mother, divorced, etc) if these sorts of experiences dominate your interactions with females.

have some standards and, if you manage to snag a good one, you won't be so cynical about it.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yougottaknow90 said:
you dudes must deal with crap tier women (emotionally damaged, uneducated, single mother, divorced, etc) if these sorts of experiences dominate your interactions with females.

have some standards and, if you manage to snag a good one, you won't be so cynical about it.

Its completely erroneous to think simply because a girl presents herself as a quality girl or even lives up to the standard of a quality girl for a portion of time, that she isn't capable of cheating, lying & overall hypergamy behind your back when you least expect it.

PIMP

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Its completely erroneous to think simply because a girl presents herself as a quality girl or even lives up to the standard of a quality girl for a portion of time, that she isn't capable of cheating, lying & overall hypergamy behind your back when you least expect it.

PIMP
i never said that every female who satisfies the criteria required to be considered quality wouldn't cheat. instead, i suggested that those sorts of experiences wouldn't dominate someone's interactions with females.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
To be fair.....there are some good girls out there. They just are difficult to find and you have to weed through sooooo many bad ones.

Once a guy has a good one, that is often it and she is now completely off the market. As women age, more and more of the better girls go off the market. By the time you are dealing with mainly 25 year olds, you are really dealing with those that made historically poor decisions in men, or who were dropped simply because they had some issues.

This is one of the reasons why I say it is important to try and go for the under 25 crowd to increase the probabilities that you will land a decent one.
Agreed. Most bishes are single, playing the field, on dating sites, clubbing around, etc for a reason. But I question how many guys genuinely want a good girl to be in an LTR with... and vice versa. Most guys want hot and wild; someone who keeps them on their toes and excites them.

I'd wager that most people complain because of this very reason... it's all they're focusing on, because it's what they're attracted to. ****, I used to do the same thing for YEARS. Avoided and rejected ALL the decent girls in favor of the crazy hotties. The decent ones didn't even exist to me, and some of them were quite attractive by most people's standards. Some were pretty hot, even. But I wanted hot, wild, crazy, drama-obsessed, in need of saving, etc, only to ***** and moan like no other. :trouble:

I doubt all the guys on here have NO options, can't find decent girls, etc. They're not attracted to them, and ***** about the ****s instead... because that's what they're attracted to. Book it.

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of quality girls if you are willing to be with a HB7 or less.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:

PIMP

Word check this thread out

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162546

Very insightful. Glad I fell upon this thanks to die hard.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:

PIMP

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pimp-sicle again.

Spot on my man. There is no such thing as a permanent quality woman. They all change with time and not for the better. This is what makes the "soul mate" men morons. And lets say.. for the sake of argument... that there really are some "quality women" that are truly loyal and will never change with time. Guess what? That creates a whole new problem --> Oneitis.

Once you find your "ideal woman" you become a slave because you know you can't replace her. So you constantly worry about losing her.. not just to other men but to death, disease, injury, etc.

My point here is not to say "All women are bad" or "never get into a relationship". I'm just saying to stop eating sh!t. I can't tell you how many white knights get on my case in real life because I didn't eat sh!t from their "princess" sister / friend / cousin / daughter, etc. Not only do these morons let women push them around.. but they attack any man who doesn't.

Too many men desperately want to find a princess to pedestalize. Why men want to pedestalize women so bad I'll never understand. :crazy:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of it honestly has to do with wishful thinking, delusion, a sense of entitlement, "blue pill" mindset, etc. This is life, guys. Most people suck; a few are good. You aren't going to get along with, befriend, date, or attract everybody. Those that you do will probably still suck. Doesn't matter who you are. No one is special.

I think this is why get caught up in the chase and challenge, and want what we can't have. It's all fairytale infatuation BS. Even insofar as being the hero who saves the damsel, or seeking the approval of those who don't want us. It's all part of the same wanting to feel special nonsense. Or getting excited over our emotions. It's fleeting and short-lived. A lot of times, we even over-complicate things for ourselves and pedestalize others just to overcome our mundane lives, and provide ourselves with a challenge. Used to do this a lot... almost like I WANTED things to be more difficult and "exciting". Damn attention-wh0ring drama queen. :cheer:

After going through this enough times, you eventually learn to not give a ****, and take everything as no big deal... 'cause it isn't one.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Yeah, I saw an ex that dumped me a few days later and she completely ignored me like I wasn't even human. And I wasn't dumped for doing anything mean, she just hates me for not being whatever it was she was looking for. Sad, no class.
Women in general have no class.