Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snow's 2007/2008 Bootcamp Journal

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to start a new thread and keep track of my progress. For those who don't know these are my goals.

Long Term Goals
1. Practice this for the next 3 years
2. Learn until this becomes something that I am
3. Become a natural (only difference I consciously understand what I'm doing)
4. Change my identity to the core

These are my goals for each day that I go out
Primary Goals
1. Just show up (Go outside somewhere)
2. Just have fun and don't worry about the outcome
3. Approach some sets

Secondary Goals
1. Whatever I'm working on (Opening, Attractiing, vibing, etc)
2. Going for the #
3. Going for the Kiss

Tertiary Goals
1. My sticking points

I plan on going out 3 days a week. (I decided to start slower than I wanted)
I plan to approach 3-5 sets a day.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday Jan-8th-07

I wasn't too impressed with today. I only approached 3 sets. I wanted to approach more because I was in a venue where there were many sets to open. One of my friends really wanted me to wing with him but I chickened out. In that same venue my friends wanted to see me approach a girl coming out of the bathroom by leaning on the wall by the door. It was pretty funny but some lady who wanted to use the bathroom opened the door and she locked it. I told them forget it because if she comes out she will think it was me.

So anyway here are the sarges went they were pretty quick.
Set #1 - HBpawn, HbR&B, Hbmusic
With three friends in the library and see a hbpawn. I tell them I'll be back and I go to her.

Snow: Hey what are you doing on the library computer?
Hbpawn: *ignores*
- I plow through -
Snow: O you're looking for big tall men volume 7?
hbpawn: hahahaha...no
- I hear someone playing some R&B music -
Snow: What is that horrible music I hear?
HbR&B: Don't hate
Hbpawn: yea
Snow: Omg just wait until my R&B album drops "Rashawn" all of you are going to chasing me
- Everyone laughs -
Snow: Yall think its a joke watch
- I go back to my friends for a minute and then see hbpawn leaving -
Snow: Where are you going?
hbpawn: I'm leaving...
Snow:wow look how close you are to that kid are you about to give him a lap dance (She laughs) If you were a stripper what would your name be?...I know destiny. But wait you just might fart by mistake and chase him away. (She laughs even more) Anyway see you
- 5 minutes later see a body builder in a magazine and reapproach hbR&B and Hbmusic -
Snow: Hey look at this guy...under this shirt right here is this great body...Wanna see...ok here it goes
- They laugh -
Snow: Matter fact I will save it for my show at midnight to night...It's 8inch and longer night so you know I'm going to be the only male stripper there.

After I eject and go back to my friends

Set #2 - Hbsword
I'm holding a friends umbrella and I decide hey might as well put it to good use, I notice the girl has an umbrella

Snow: Prepare to battle!
*Draw my sword and go into a stance*
hbsword: haha
Snow: This isn't a game defend yourself
hbsword: hahaha
Snow: argh!! *I do an overhead swing to the head and then she does a swing to the nuts*
hbsword: Seem like your dead and your nuts are gone
Snow: Yea may have one this time but I'll be back

Set #3 - Hbarab
This girl looks arabic and she was with a girl I know

Snow: Ok so which one of you guys are going to cook me some food?
Friend: haha I'm not cooking for you
Snow: O don't worry here *pull out a recipe in my pocket and show hbarab*
Hbarab: haha...Curry eggs...haha
Snow: I'm serious you round up the ingredients and you'll cook.

After I try to throw in that recipe crap too much and basically lose the set.

Overall I did the primary goals of going out and actually approaching, but I'm disappointed because if I did approach all the sets in that venue me and my friends were in, I'd have approached at least 10 sets of 3 to 4 girls in each set. It would've been great, but I was being a wuss. Also on the bus a lone wolf was sitting down and I didn't approach. After that I was just pissed off even though I did decent I didn't push myself like I want too. We shall see next time though.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Snow: Prepare to battle!
*Draw my sword and go into a stance*
hbsword: haha
Snow: This isn't a game defend yourself
hbsword: hahaha
Snow: argh!! *I do an overhead swing to the head and then she does a swing to the nuts*
hbsword: Seem like your dead and your nuts are gone
Snow: Yea may have one this time but I'll be back
This part of your day was funny as hell, but I was wondering somethings. Why didn't you follow up more with those girls? You already had them laughing. Why not ask them for a name, build up a little conversation, then go for a number?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes I had a lot of thought patterns that are messing me up. Since I started learning this I tried so hard not to ever come across as needy. But I took it too far.

Some examples:
- I wouldn't approach a girl because I thought it was needy
- I wouldn't say hi to a girl I knew unless she said so first because I thought of it as needy
- I wouldn't escalate because I thought I was needy
- I would tell friends not to call girls over because they know they are hot and it comes off as needy

You see my thoughts. Now the times I actually do approach is when I'm in state and I don't think about that needy crap. I realized that today and now I can see myself doing way better. I never knew I used to think this, but I wouldn't ever escalate because I thought it was needy and really it makes me look asexual and gay.

If you were my friend for instance and I was talking to a girl and found out you wanted to talk to her I'd completely stop talking to her so you could have a chance. An even if it took you months I'd still never try to go for her. This happened recently when a girl gave me her # first time we ever talked and I never called because 2 of my other friends wanted to talk to her. We shall see what happens tomorrow.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah, good approaches. very creative. i would have never think of a sword fight or have a recipe with me. i don't understand the first one but the girl laugh, so who cares. but hey, atleast u approach 3 sets. i didnt' do any today. i broke the pledge grrrr. i have to do it tomorrow. no more excuses.

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gongrats.......
I am in the middle of stupid exams so i can't go out.I should study hard.Just one week to go.But I promise i hang out on weekend.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday 01-10-07

Today sucked I did so much things wrong. I only realized I was doing these things when I got home but when I was actually in field I got kind of pissed and didn't bother approaching anymore.

Today I had a good time with girls in my social circle and who I know through friends but my actually bootcamp of approaching strangers sucked. Only opened 2 sets (I really would consider it one) and one of them was actually the longest so far. but I did so much mistakes but I don't think I blew myself out.

Set #1 - Hbshield and hbopen
Some of you who had followed my journal before I started doing this know I was teaching a friend who i call afckid. Me and him were together and we seen the 2set. One day she seen me setting something up and a group of books fell, she then told her friends that I had thrown a book at her. Today I see her and hbshield and she goes

hbopen: There goes the kid who threw the book at me
Snow: *Said something can't remember*
- They go and sit down somewhere -
Snow: Yo I'm going to take this book (I had a big book) and i'm about to act like I'm going to hit her. Make sure you hold me back before I hit her.
Afckid: Ok
- I go there and act like I'm about to swing it at her and say something to her friend -
hbshield: Why would you want to do that?
hbopen: hahaah
- I eject and go to my friends and I tell afckid that I'll wing for him he can talk to hbshield and I'll occupy hbopen. He ends up chickening out -
Snow: Here I have a present for you. Open you're hand *They don't open their hands* here *throw it on the table*
hbshield: What grade are you in?
Snow: I'm a freshmen
Hbshield: Ok you tall and doofy freshmen
Hbopen: hahaha
- Not going to lie that sh!t test took me off guard this girl still hasn't opened up yet and I didn't even try to plow or anything -
Snow: Yo you know what me and you right now lets go. Get up
hbshield: *ignores me*
hbopen: hahaha
- I go back to my friends and leave, see them later on -
Snow: yo afckid I'm going to see you later. I have to go home with these girls because they have to go cook for me
- She throws up some crap my friend said it looked like a middle finger -
Snow: What train you guys taking?
hbshield: What train do you take?
snow: R
hbshield: Ok so you take that train then
- I eject -

Set #2 - Hb8.5, hbfriend, hbother
Ok so I'm walking and see this hb8.5 that all my friends want to talk too. We see each other and were holding some intense eye contact. Then I walk and notice I'm blocking hbfriend. I don't move and she doesn't, so I pick her up and shift her to the side and then she bumps me. Hb8.5 was giggling the whole time. It wasn't until after I realized I should have gamed them.

Ok now some stuff that I noticed I was doing wrong...(I never really write about the kino that I do but I always kino within the first 30 seconds of talking)
1. My eye contact was sh!tty today, due to being stuck inside my head I'd hold eye contact and look away for a brief second.
2. My voice was horrible today, I came across as a clown and too playful
3. I wasn't holding my frame at all
4. Didn't attract much, and didn't even try too
5. Forgot everything I learned and read about, basically was running my old game before I was even in the community and it usually consisted of giving up my power.
6. Leaving the set and rejoining it way too quick

Well we shall see what happens the next time I go out. Only have one day left for this week but I think I may do some more this week because I'm barely opening any sets. I was really thinking about quitting when I was in field today but when I got home I still at least approached and tried something so I'll just stick too it.

I also have to learn to not care what there responses are because once in awhile it still gets me off guard and I also have to not worry about the outcome and just worry about learning.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't do no cold approaches today, but I did see one set that I opened on monday. Today was different though, because now I actually remember about different pickup tools,frames, etc. An I was actually outside my head. I was on fire!!!! everything was just hitting and hitting. Now I actually see what stuff I was doing wrong in field.

One big thing was not slowing it down, I used to try and spit everything super fast but now I do it much slower and go at my own pace. I was working a whole room, this UG was all over me...that sucked...but after the other 5 girls I was messing with them big time, one of them came up to me after class. I didn't realize how everything just clicked so easily I barely even thought about anything.

One thing I learned its better to be outside your head than inside when you think you have nothing to say, because up to now I don't know how I roleplayed that me and this girl got married and i broke up with her and how I cried. Then flip it and say I will find a new wife and describing her, which was basically the girl to my right and telling her about other random crap. Even though I didn't meet any new people today, I still improved some and just needed to post about that.

steves2kool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Today sucked I did so much things wrong. I only realized I was doing these things when I got home but when I was actually in field I got kind of pissed and didn't bother approaching anymore.

Today I had a good time with girls in my social circle and who I know through friends but my actually bootcamp of approaching strangers sucked. Only opened 2 sets (I really would consider it one) and one of them was actually the longest so far. but I did so much mistakes but I don't think I blew myself out.

Set #1 - Hbshield and hbopen
Some of you who had followed my journal before I started doing this know I was teaching a friend who i call afckid. Me and him were together and we seen the 2set. One day she seen me setting something up and a group of books fell, she then told her friends that I had thrown a book at her. Today I see her and hbshield and she goes

hbopen: There goes the kid who threw the book at me
Snow: *Said something can't remember*
- They go and sit down somewhere -
Snow: Yo I'm going to take this book (I had a big book) and i'm about to act like I'm going to hit her. Make sure you hold me back before I hit her.
Afckid: Ok
- I go there and act like I'm about to swing it at her and say something to her friend -
hbshield: Why would you want to do that?
hbopen: hahaah
- I eject and go to my friends and I tell afckid that I'll wing for him he can talk to hbshield and I'll occupy hbopen. He ends up chickening out -
Snow: Here I have a present for you. Open you're hand *They don't open their hands* here *throw it on the table*
hbshield: What grade are you in?
Snow: I'm a freshmen
Hbshield: Ok you tall and doofy freshmen
Hbopen: hahaha
- Not going to lie that sh!t test took me off guard this girl still hasn't opened up yet and I didn't even try to plow or anything -
Snow: Yo you know what me and you right now lets go. Get up
hbshield: *ignores me*
hbopen: hahaha
- I go back to my friends and leave, see them later on -
Snow: yo afckid I'm going to see you later. I have to go home with these girls because they have to go cook for me
- She throws up some crap my friend said it looked like a middle finger -
Snow: What train you guys taking?
hbshield: What train do you take?
snow: R
hbshield: Ok so you take that train then
- I eject -

Set #2 - Hb8.5, hbfriend, hbother
Ok so I'm walking and see this hb8.5 that all my friends want to talk too. We see each other and were holding some intense eye contact. Then I walk and notice I'm blocking hbfriend. I don't move and she doesn't, so I pick her up and shift her to the side and then she bumps me. Hb8.5 was giggling the whole time. It wasn't until after I realized I should have gamed them.

Ok now some stuff that I noticed I was doing wrong...(I never really write about the kino that I do but I always kino within the first 30 seconds of talking)
1. My eye contact was sh!tty today, due to being stuck inside my head I'd hold eye contact and look away for a brief second.
2. My voice was horrible today, I came across as a clown and too playful
3. I wasn't holding my frame at all
4. Didn't attract much, and didn't even try too
5. Forgot everything I learned and read about, basically was running my old game before I was even in the community and it usually consisted of giving up my power.
6. Leaving the set and rejoining it way too quick

Well we shall see what happens the next time I go out. Only have one day left for this week but I think I may do some more this week because I'm barely opening any sets. I was really thinking about quitting when I was in field today but when I got home I still at least approached and tried something so I'll just stick too it.

I also have to learn to not care what there responses are because once in awhile it still gets me off guard and I also have to not worry about the outcome and just worry about learning.
ohh man that was harshe...looking forward 2more

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My state was horrible today. The worst for the whole week, I was in no shape to approach any girls. The only time was when I notice 2 girls running down the street and I decided to run along with them. They cracked up, but I ejected because I had to go somewhere.

You can basically say I didn't approach 1 new set today. Only girls I already know. Got some free candy and had another girl feeding me. (They both have bfs) Lately I've been testing how far I could go with these girls who have Bfs. Funny thing is they never really mention them when I start attracting them.

Wanted to go to some guru's fashion seminar yesterday but ended up getting into some problems, so I end up not even going. Tomorrow I'm thinking about going to manhattan and just approaching.

Will see...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Snowman street approaches are pretty tough? How old are you your much better off going to a club. Girls are much more receptive there. Try to meet them at school, through friends and places like that. Don't have much experience with internet game, but I think I will be doing something on Yahoopersonals soon.

Street approaches are good, but they are a tough way to get laid and dates. They have the lowest success rate of any of the things I mentioned.

Sarge on Snowman and I wish you best of luck in the future:up:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is I actually like street sarging more than parties. I'm not old enough to go to clubs yet (few more months) but when I go to parties I notice it is way either to hook but I get flaked more.

On the other hand when I street approach its hardier to hook but when you do hook then it will turn out to be easier to get a meetup.

In school I'm always sarging, 5 days a week in school. In school once I've hooked I can basically follow up, its just if you don't stand out then you most likely won't be remembered. but now I usually let my friends try to talk to girls in school first to get some experience.

What I really want is to be able to go through this whole process and be able to approach any girl, any time, anywhere. I constantly want to push myself into hardier and harder approaches. I also tend to always end up hitting on a girl who's bfs are close by. (Happened 5 times in the past 2 weeks)

I'm constantly trying to put myself in different situations. Such as in school I practice on drawing the energy towards me and always offering value. So as a end result I end up just bouncing around from set to set and working the whole room. If I'm gone then all the fun is gone.

My biggest problem before was that I used to go out in the field and forget everything I've learned and thats what made me move real slow. It's only since I started this bootcamp, that I've found a way where I can actually remember some stuff to try and then when I try it I end up actually doing it.

We shall see what happens in the coming weeks.

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it buddy........
I Think you made me do something
As I promised you I did something on weekend
One of my Ex-classmates,actully the hotest,came back to class after long time to see us.She had supposed to bring me some books but she didn't brought them til that time.So when I saw her I forced myself to talk to her.when the class finished:
Phoenix:Goodbye(continue walking)
HB:Goodbye .......Hey'I forgot to bring you the books
Phoenix: (turn back slowly)oh...yes.bring them for me next session.
HB:But I don't come to class anymore
Phoenix:So give me your number so i can call you.
HB:Ok
Thats very easy
I start my bootcamp.But the stupid highschool exams stop me.But don't worry.They'll be finish on wednesday and the real bootcamp going to star then.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job phoenix

I'm thinking about going in manhattan today after I get some stuff finished. Just I doubt I'll go today, probably on monday I'm going to go. I want to go out a few days with the purpose of just working on my game. Was thinking about taking the train all the way to central park but I'm not sure. Will see...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday 1-16-07

OMG I am like so pissed off at the seat I chose on the best. Today I seen the most beautiful girl I ever saw in my life. I walk on the bus and choose the first seat in the bus. To my right is a girl who is kind of pretty but someone sits right between us and I don't open. Then there is a hb7.5 but I think she is very young so I don't open. Now meanwhile other girls are coming in the bus and I count atleast 6 good sets come on the bus. But now its packed. As the girl to my right gets up I look at her and her body and I'm like shocked at her beauty I was in a serious sexual state.

Now I ain't that brave yet to be yelling openers across the bus to girls yet. So I didn't even open all I did was look at her pretty face. Her face was sexy as hell and very feminine. Her body was also smoking too. I've never been motivated to approach until now. A girl was right infront of me standing talking with her mom I was going to open due to my motivation but they were talking about some deep problems so I was like fuk it.

Anyway now that I threw that out about the best hb I've ever seen. I want to say I only did 2 new sets, also AFCkid seen me in my social circle messing with the girls that we know and he now thinks I'm some greek god, when really he doesn't know I have a lot of work to do.

Set #1 Hbsexy, Hbother
I seen this girl she is so sexy and I am on the move so I just want to open quickly that way if I see her again I'll game her.
SP: *Talking to afckid* Yea man I'm thinking about going to get some lunch over here
SP: *Faces hbsexy* Hey can you get me some food from here
HBsexy: I don't eat lunch over here
- Teased her for like about 1 min -
SP: Damn I want some food!!! Give me your frie
- I put my head as if I'm about to eat the one frie that she had in her hand (Why did I do it, don't know) to my surprise she complies and feeds me a frie. I've only known her for about 3 minutes. I eject knowing I'll see her again-

Set #2 HbM&S (Milf and Security)
SP: Hey little girl doing your daily patrol securing this campus
HBM&S: I'm not no little girl I'm a grown ass woman, I'm old enough to be your mother and I have two kids of my own.
My Friend: Are you serious you look young
HBM&S: blahblahblah
SP: Is your kids our age
HbM&S: Yep she works right over there
SP: Are you serious! I'm going over there right now and going to talk to her. Don't be surprise if you come home and see me on your sofa.
HbM&S: hahaha she wouldn't talk to you
SP: Wanna bet...I'm going right
HbM&S: haha ok I'll put money on it, but she isn't there yet
SP: O ok I'll wait then...but wait I must see if she meets my standards
HbM&S: She's pretty
SP: Nope its her personality, she must meet my requirements...first of all is she adventurous
HbM&S: nope
SP: up guess I won't be talking to her she isn't even adventurous
HbM&S: blah blah
-Her supervisor comes and I just leave-

Overall I've been working on my frames and keeping a strong frame, I really wanted to approach the hb10 that I seen on the bus.

Edit - In my social circle now and girls I already know. I'm noticing I'm more dominant and lead way more now. Today I seen this girl I know with her ass all perked up on the stool and I straight up said "Stop standing like that because your making me get hard and I may end up having to fuk you." I really didn't care about her response but she loved it and had me rubbing up her ass. I'm completly comfortable saying anything to girls I already know and people in my social circle.

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THAT TAKES HELLA BALLS SON!
mark me impressed...even with the girls u know already :-D

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyjose25points said:
THAT TAKES HELLA BALLS SON!
mark me impressed...even with the girls u know already :-D
Wish I'd actually work on doing more cold approaches. I didn't open any new sets once again. But as usually girls I already knew or sets I've opened already were going pretty good. I've noticed that I've been getting pretty ballsy with the things that I say to girl's I already know. Usually when there are chances for me to cold approach I'm with my friends and never really paying attention.

Two of my biggest problems are:
1. I'm not motivated to PU I really could care less if I fuk the girl or not and because of that I'm not too motivated to even bother moving the set forward.

2. I'm not learning it piece by piece. Everytime I go out I'm always thinking about the big picture and not working on bits of my game to the point where they'll all come together. Usually when I go out I always forget to do any of the stuff I read. Only when talking to girls I know, most of them I just get attracted too easily. But I end up not fuking them because I'm not motivated at all. There is maybe 10 girls right now that I'm 100% sure I can close tomorrow but I just don't feel like putting so much energy into it.

I've spoken too some guru's about this type of attitude that I've had in me since I started going into my teen years. This unmotivated mentality hurts you a lot when it comes to pickup because you never really care about anything and could careless whether anything happen.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I really been slacking on my cold approaches. I haven't opened up a new set since the 16th. But non the less I've still been working on my game. I feel totally different from when I first started.

I am now the party!

Since I haven't done any approaches in awhile I'll tell you about today. There is a group of 8 people, I knew 2 of the people in there. They was doing some papers bored out there mind. I figured maybe I should offer some value. I speak to the hb that I know and it quickly opens and everyone is reacting to me. All the guys are there sitting waiting to see what is next and the girls are just sitting their giggling.

Everywhere I went people was just reacting to me and wanted to be around me. I get away with anything. One chode is shocked when her here me say "Keep playing around Ima fuk you."

Also I've been working on getting myself into state and today I was getting pumped up. I see a set that I had met previously but I never followed up because AFCkid wanted the hottest one and I told him tell me when he is ready because I'll wing for him. Today I say something to them and she goes "O now you want to talk." I'm starting to think they only go to that room because they know at that time I have to do some work there.

As I kept finding ways to pump my own state I end up going to another place where I basically took over the whole room. Before I came it was boring but when I came there was nothing but fun. It's great to see a whole bunch of women look at you as you make you're grand entrance.

I did as follows:
- Roleplayed about one hb being my ex wife and now having a new wife. To HBexwife I tell her bad stuff (Can't cook, doesn't take care of me, etc) and for hbwife I tell her good stuff or opposite of whatever I tell HBexwife. (She knows what I want, she takes care of me, etc)
- Push/pull like crazy, both of the girls BT was going up. Got some kino going with my wife.
- Strong frame, This is first time I ever witnessed that I have a strong frame and that if you do have a strong frame then the girl will fall into it and believe you. HBexwife was actually thinking for a minute that I was her ex-wife ("O now I can't look at you") until she finally catches herself and realize its not true. It was funny. At one point she was qualifying herself and trying to make sure she stays a good wife due to push/pull. One minute she thought she was being a good wife and next minute she wasn't and then end up wanting to go back to my new wife.

Overall it was crazy fun. Like I could careless what people think. When on the bus or train with my friends I'll do some real stupid things that are just fun and say some wild things to the point where if you didn't know us you'd be like. "This guy is gay", "He's and divk", "WTF is wrong with him."

I might be out 6 days next week just for the purpose of sarging that way I can start learning quicker and get better. I need to internalize all of the stuff that I've read.