SoSuave.com

Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet


Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > High School Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #201
Jack Wealthy
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 19
Posts: 826
Jack Wealthy will become famous soon enoughJack Wealthy will become famous soon enough
Smile

Helllo. How are you? I like your post, very nice. It's good to see you having fun. I hope you hook up and get your fingers wet because that feels good. If you're ever in doubt think ''No I'm not, I iz awesome.''

So, quick question, when does this wear off? I'm late to school allready and I love everything way to much to be me. I ripped 3 cones. Everything is tingly. My legs feel like pillows made of meet and with tickly little fairy dust. Also, I can do really nice liquid because there is water around me. I did this last night, about 8 hours ago. Should have gone according to wikipedia. I'm going now.
Jack Wealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 12:56 AM   #202
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wealthy
So, quick question, when does this wear off? I'm late to school allready and I love everything way to much to be me. I ripped 3 cones.
Lol. You're my boy. I hope you know that. I wrote something earlier today so I'll type that up then give y'all a new update

From before:
Guys, I underestimated how ****ing cool I am. My lack of AA (after a few drinks) has given me incredible options on this trip.

I'll start with the girls from last night. Saw them this morning and hugged all. Got the blonde her shoes back and kissed her head in front of her friends. Also I opened two girls by asking their age. Another guy, an AMOG, tried to open them but failed by being awkward. I was casual and found that they're too young. Opened a new hot girl, (update on that from later, turns out she's with her boyfriend. No shot.)

From now: guys. I know I'm cool as hell, but it's taking a long time for others to notice. I opened a bunch of randoms today. Maybe I'll update further when I have a computer instead of an iPad.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:22 AM   #203
Jack Wealthy
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 19
Posts: 826
Jack Wealthy will become famous soon enoughJack Wealthy will become famous soon enough
We're online bro's I can't wait to read your update man.

PS: It's been twenty hours. how...
Jack Wealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #204
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
Alright guys, here it goes. THE REAL MEXICO STORY

During the week I was focused on looking forward to the next social interaction, I wasn't in the mood to, and didn't have the internet access to type up a huge summary.

But I just got back home, after an exhausting flight, and I'm excited to share some stories with the only guys who know basically everything that goes on in my life.

There's a lot to tell, and a lot of details that I want to cover. The trip itself alternated between awkwardness so thick that I could touch it, and a powerfully positive vibe coming off me, a vibe that helped me meet so many new and random people.

You all know (if you've been keeping up) that I am not a popular kid at my school. Maybe I should say "popular." Whatever. You know what I mean, and that's the group I was with on this trip.

The fact that I wasn't friends with them before this week made it so that I was often awkwardly beside them as we did things as a group. I had conversations with classmates I've never spoken to in my life, and the fact is, they didn't accept me or respect me yet. Because I was stuck with them, and couldn't just walk off to make my own party, I often felt needy if I tried to enter their conversations. I could see that they felt it too.

But at night (because I can OWN a party) I would always seem to hit my stride at some point, and dance with a girl I'd never touched, and chill with guys I'd never partied with (one of whom taunted me at the start of the year by calling me a "misfit," and ended up being a good friend by the end of the trip.)

So it was this see-saw, of being in state and out of state, and I can't really say that any one side won.

My big thing on this trip, my saving grace that separated me from two other tag-along guys, was my cold approaching. Thanks to this site, I was able to find that in a bar, when I'm with friends, I have no approach anxiety. I loved to meet new people, I brought them into our good time, and I became a bridge between people.

Unfortunately I did not have a real close with any girl. One factor that contributed to that was my physical appearance. I badly need a haircut and I'm skinny as hell, no muscle to speak of, and shirts often came off in Mexico.

But screw all this abstract nonsense, let's get to the ladies.

There was one from school that came. No chance on this trip (would have taken it if I had it, trust me) but she has new respect for me, and that will only grow as my school social proof continues to increase by leaps and bounds.

I met one random girl (with braces ), a Russian named Rita, by first meeting her friend Sergey. I met him on one of the first nights, and her on the last. If I hadn't introduced myself to him initially, I wouldn't have had this chance. She didn't speak much English, and that language barrier killed my game. I was touchy, and she was never resistant to that, but I couldn't figure the right way to dance floor escalate to techno music, especially with barely anyone on the floor. Tried to isolate later, she declined. Maybe I should have tried harder, but I had other options LIKE:

There was a wedding going on that week. I met three 19 year old freshmen in college. Mentioned them in a previous post. The only hot one was my target, named Shawnee. On the first night I met them at the bar (I think Wednesday), I planned to save the close for the next night. I opened and I knew I'd see them later. They wanted to come party with us though, so I was flexible, changed my plan and got them into our group. I was very physical, and it went well for a while.

When we were all heading back to someone's room, I was again ready to leave the close for another night. Unfortunately another guy decided to ask them to come, so I again changed and was ready to make moves.

Shawnee was way too drunk, yelling and supported by me and another guy. I was still flirty, I would talk in her ear, kiss her head, tickle her if she got too obnoxious. Basically she wanted to be loud and in charge, the queen of the party. The fact was that she was too drunk and too boring to get respect from other girls, so she seemed to take it out on me.

She was obsessed with talking about a guy she had back home. I laid down every line I know to counter: I'm tired of hearing about him. I'm glad you get some, you can never have too much sex. Don't worry, you've got a hot guy right here in Mexico.

When she implied that she couldn't hook up with someone there because of her guy, I reframed: He doesn't let you do what you want? Wow Shawnee, I thought you were the boss.

None of it really worked, and she still had him on her mind.

She was overbearing in conversation. I have stories to tell, and they're much more interesting than her stupid bull**** (trust me, it was bull****). I tried to tell her that, when she wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise. When she denied it and kept talking, I ignored her by first looking away. When she kept blaring in my ear, I physically lifted my hand in front of my face. I deprived her of attention like that for a little while and I could tell it bothered her. When she got angry and physical, grabbing my face and such, I ended up getting up and sitting with girls from school. Didn't really help me to get a close. Not sure what I could have done here.

She left her shoes, I had her walk with me to get them back. She brought her friends though, I didn't isolate. I was charismatic and physical and kept a flowing and interesting conversation going. Kissed her on the head in front of her friends before we separated. Mistake?

She was clearly uninterested the last night, didn't make anything happen.

So those two were my highest quality options, but I met so many other people. I won't describe all of them, this post is already long, but I met various guys aged 10-40, women from 17-50.

Hottest one was named Sylvia. Thought she was with her brother, turns out her boyfriend. Invited the two of them to chill with us, they were shy and declined. I was friendly, and they were awkward about it, but couldn't be rude to me since I was so nice.

One other notable moment- I kept seeing this one foursome going around the resort. Very hot girls, looked like cool guys. In their 20s. The hotter girl (some of you may disagree) was a little alternative, maybe 1/4th black with stylish hair and stylish dress and an INCREDIBLE as$. I had no shot with her, but I met her on the last night.

I had so much social proof. I was talking to some random guys I knew loudly, I had the Russian girl with me, I was loudly talking to some guys from my school, and I opened a middle aged woman beside me. I asked if the woman knew the hot girl, she said yes and said her name. I opened the girl with her name, introduced myself, and said that the guy she was with looked like a rapper I know named Intuition. After I finished saying that, I moved on, but she reopened me, saying she thought she knew of him. I don't remember what I said, but I was memorable, she'll know my name.

Speaking of rapping, I got 2 chances to rap. Once on a roof (we had rooftop party-spaces, very cool) and I KILLED it. It was such a cool moment.

Also did it once in the bar on the mic over music. The sound was bad, I was thinking too much about that and couldn't get good rhymes off. Didn't succeed, but it was fine.

Alright guys, thanks for making it this far if you did.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #205
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
I hit great state today at school. This is one of the first days I've had such good state.

I got major social proof because of stories from the Mexico trip, I was loud and talked about funny stuff in all my classes, I talked with the guy I'm rapping with about some stuff, talked with some girls and never stopped being interesting.

Also I was productive in art, got my hair cut, and played basketball. After I get off the computer I'm going to work on composing songs for my piano lesson on Thursday.

Great day, I'm going to make tomorrow just as good.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #206
Mindgamez
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 19
Posts: 628
Mindgamez will become famous soon enough
Great man!
Man, this made me think. I have a trip to Boston in May. I'm in a room with guys that are kind of popular. I'll make new buddies for sure. I'll be interesting to them. cold approaching at Boston? That's fine, because if I fail well, it's like it's some girl from my school so I'll be fine. It wil definitely be a good experience.

Anyway, great progress. You're climbing that social ladder in your school and that's great.

I hope I could get that kind of state at school. My good confident state often happens during fun times though, for example the time I went snowboarding with my school. It was awesome and I socialized with a good bunch of new people.
__________________
My Adventure. My Life. My Journal.
I promise to become the best man I can be. No excuses. Just do it.
11/11/11
Mindgamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #207
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
Good day. Not as good as yesterday, but I kept conversations moving, took opportunities that came to me, and remained interesting.

Made some good pottery today, probably the biggest stuff I've ever done.

Today I have to finish writing a story for creative writing, work on music, and work out. I hurt my ankle and shoulder in Mexico so I might ***** out on lifting but I hope I don't. I also hope I get a chance to pick up some bud.

I need to ask this girl to prom on Friday. This needs to be a high priority concern of mine. I'm going to get 5 friends to go shirtless and write P-R-O-M-? on their chests, and have some flowers to go with it.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:32 AM   #208
Jack Wealthy
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 19
Posts: 826
Jack Wealthy will become famous soon enoughJack Wealthy will become famous soon enough
Weird, I find the same thing. I have a great day then a good day riding the aftermath. I think it was because the first day I built momentum and inertia to charge through things and Dominate. Then natural forces slow that down when I stop accelerating. Like Newton's laws.

I hope the prom thing goes good.
Jack Wealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #209
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wealthy
Weird, I find the same thing. I have a great day then a good day riding the aftermath. I think it was because the first day I built momentum and inertia to charge through things and Dominate. Then natural forces slow that down when I stop accelerating. Like Newton's laws.

I hope the prom thing goes good.
1. Probably true. I've been realizing how to put myself more in that state at school, so its been generally better than before, but still not as good as that day.

2. It didn't. I had it all planned, systems were at 100% functioning, then the girl decides to go home early sick. Messed up my day. Will be attempting on Monday.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #210
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
LEARNINGSLOWLY AND BPH ARE UNITED AT LAST.

I didn't tell my parents anything about it til today. He and his mom are cool though, s'all good.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #211
NorwegianDJ
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Age: 19
Posts: 2,435
NorwegianDJ is a splendid one to beholdNorwegianDJ is a splendid one to beholdNorwegianDJ is a splendid one to beholdNorwegianDJ is a splendid one to beholdNorwegianDJ is a splendid one to beholdNorwegianDJ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearningSlowly
LEARNINGSLOWLY AND BPH ARE UNITED AT LAST.

I didn't tell my parents anything about it til today. He and his mom are cool though, s'all good.
SWEET. Skype me together??
__________________
How to get girls in High School
NorwegianDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #212
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwegianDJ
SWEET. Skype me together??
Woulda if we could have read this.

Sosuave has been down for a while, a lot has happened.

BPH and ohbe and I had a good weekend, I got a prom date, I performed in the talent show. There's a very cute girl that I barely know that I am really attracted to.

I think I'll start with her. Had my talent show tonight. She sang and played guitar. I love people that are talented. She has a beautiful voice. I complimented it, she came and sat next to me in the seats after both our performances were over. We talked a little, but mostly just watched. This girl is a gorgeous blonde (at least a 9) that is somewhat in the background at my school.

The talent show itself was ok. I messed up a line. So did my partner, but he had more lines related to my school, so he got more cheers. It's a shame, I should have worked harder on learning it. I spent my time with the "cool" crowd of guys (BPH will hate that when he reads it) and found that they're definitely just normal people, with the distinction that each is talented and pursue his own interests, so there's usually several activities going on at once around them.

Alright now I'm flashing back, to my day with the sosuave boys. Had to apply for a passport in the morning, took a few hours. Hadn't told my parents BPH was coming. Did it at the last second, everything came together well. BPH is about my height, lots of hair at the moment, and has a very wholesome, almost all-american sort of charm. He's a fun guy to be around, and consistently comes through.

We went out to this little outdoor shopping mall, walked around and talked to girls. I opened some, didn't have any important sets. BPH had a fun one where he had to chase 2 girls into a store (also he insists he never chases girls, but I saw him do it).

After that we met ohbe at a mall. ohbe was dressed up a little after going to a play earlier. He talks quietly, and with a little hesitation. It was clear that he wasn't used to cold approaching, but he's a cool guy with a lot to say.

Opened some sets, my favorite (the hottest girls were in it) was in the food court, I went and talked to some older girls. Bantered about where they should eat, they ended up following my suggestion, even though they said they wouldn't. I didn't go for a number in any set, I probably should have.

Went to a party with BPH that night. Had a surefire close waiting for me there, Grace, who I wrote about a while back. She's a cute-ish blonde that had a boyfriend when I last met her. I barely want to write about the party because I missed my opportunity with her. I should have kissed her early in the night, I waited to try until the end, and of course failed. I'm sort of tired of partying with that group.

It was strange having a forum member at a party with me, because I saw his strengths and also what he needs to work on, and he saw it in me. He really wanted to play beer pong, I wrote in another post about how playing beer pong isn't conducive to success in a party, because girls forget about you. Despite that statement, which I still think is true, I'm sure we could have played beer pong without negatively affecting anything.

He says I'm not naturalized in my social interaction. I need to think less and act more. I want to take steps to handle this, and I would like recommendations.

For starters, I want to try to simplify my thought process about people. I want it to be more like, "Do I like you? Okay, that decides how I act toward you" instead of sucking up to "high value people" or some bull****.

I also NEED to stop masturbating. I'm awful at stopping, but I will hold myself entirely accountable now. BPH, if I promise to always send you a text when I fail, will you promise to always tell me how big an idiot I am?

I should start meditating. Can anyone recommend a way to work it into my daily routine?
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #213
BPH
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wilmington, DE
Age: 20
Posts: 1,223
BPH has a spectacular aura aboutBPH has a spectacular aura aboutBPH has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearningSlowly
Woulda if we could have read this.

Sosuave has been down for a while, a lot has happened.

BPH and ohbe and I had a good weekend, I got a prom date, I performed in the talent show. There's a very cute girl that I barely know that I am really attracted to.

I think I'll start with her. Had my talent show tonight. She sang and played guitar. I love people that are talented. She has a beautiful voice. I complimented it, she came and sat next to me in the seats after both our performances were over. We talked a little, but mostly just watched. This girl is a gorgeous blonde (at least a 9) that is somewhat in the background at my school.

The talent show itself was ok. I messed up a line. So did my partner, but he had more lines related to my school, so he got more cheers. It's a shame, I should have worked harder on learning it. I spent my time with the "cool" crowd of guys (BPH will hate that when he reads it) and found that they're definitely just normal people, with the distinction that each is talented and pursue his own interests, so there's usually several activities going on at once around them.

Alright now I'm flashing back, to my day with the sosuave boys. Had to apply for a passport in the morning, took a few hours. Hadn't told my parents BPH was coming. Did it at the last second, everything came together well. BPH is about my height, lots of hair at the moment, and has a very wholesome, almost all-american sort of charm. He's a fun guy to be around, and consistently comes through.

We went out to this little outdoor shopping mall, walked around and talked to girls. I opened some, didn't have any important sets. BPH had a fun one where he had to chase 2 girls into a store (also he insists he never chases girls, but I saw him do it).

After that we met ohbe at a mall. ohbe was dressed up a little after going to a play earlier. He talks quietly, and with a little hesitation. It was clear that he wasn't used to cold approaching, but he's a cool guy with a lot to say.

Opened some sets, my favorite (the hottest girls were in it) was in the food court, I went and talked to some older girls. Bantered about where they should eat, they ended up following my suggestion, even though they said they wouldn't. I didn't go for a number in any set, I probably should have.

Went to a party with BPH that night. Had a surefire close waiting for me there, Grace, who I wrote about a while back. She's a cute-ish blonde that had a boyfriend when I last met her. I barely want to write about the party because I missed my opportunity with her. I should have kissed her early in the night, I waited to try until the end, and of course failed. I'm sort of tired of partying with that group.

It was strange having a forum member at a party with me, because I saw his strengths and also what he needs to work on, and he saw it in me. He really wanted to play beer pong, I wrote in another post about how playing beer pong isn't conducive to success in a party, because girls forget about you. Despite that statement, which I still think is true, I'm sure we could have played beer pong without negatively affecting anything.

He says I'm not naturalized in my social interaction. I need to think less and act more. I want to take steps to handle this, and I would like recommendations.

For starters, I want to try to simplify my thought process about people. I want it to be more like, "Do I like you? Okay, that decides how I act toward you" instead of sucking up to "high value people" or some bull****.

I also NEED to stop masturbating. I'm awful at stopping, but I will hold myself entirely accountable now. BPH, if I promise to always send you a text when I fail, will you promise to always tell me how big an idiot I am?

I should start meditating. Can anyone recommend a way to work it into my daily routine?

Sure thing buddy. And how about I send you a text when you've got another easy kiss close in front of you?

I'll help you with that stuff, I'm good with the sexual stuff once I get started.
BPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:13 AM   #214
Mindgamez
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 19
Posts: 628
Mindgamez will become famous soon enough
Nice Learning Man, I wish I could meet any of you guys! I live so far away though lol.

Learning, try listening to some of these (hypnosis about confidence, etc) : http://bomb-mp3.com/index.php?search...&submit=Search
They are pretty long though and you'll have to free 1 hour of your day. It's important to be patient throughout the whole thing and just relax. It's better if you listen to it at night and do not listen to it if you're feeling very sleepy. It's so relaxing that you will probably fall asleep easily. If you want, try and find short ones online if you wish.

I also like Hypnotica's CDs of Confidence. You can try these and he focuses on attracting women and also about doing approaches with the 3 second rules and stuff like that. His hypnosis are 20 to 30 minutes each.

Or if you simply want to meditate, simply sit straight on your bed or something, close your eyes, think about nothing. You must have nothing going through your head. Do it for a couple minutes.
__________________
My Adventure. My Life. My Journal.
I promise to become the best man I can be. No excuses. Just do it.
11/11/11
Mindgamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #215
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
I definitely want to download those. Do I need to make an account on the site?
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #216
Mindgamez
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 19
Posts: 628
Mindgamez will become famous soon enough
Naah, just clic on download and enter the little code it's easy
By the way, type in : Steve G Jones, in the search bar and you'll find all his hypnosis. It includes many other things like studying, exercising I think, inner peace.
__________________
My Adventure. My Life. My Journal.
I promise to become the best man I can be. No excuses. Just do it.
11/11/11
Mindgamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 12:31 AM   #217
Jack Wealthy
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 19
Posts: 826
Jack Wealthy will become famous soon enoughJack Wealthy will become famous soon enough
You seem to be having fun and chilling out, that's fine. I know Norway and I are louder and more all over the place usually but everyone has chill nights and it's good.

I think you should take your own advice though, about social groups.

Quote:
...

Realize this. The groups are illusionary. Anytime you "see" the groups while in school, it means you aren't being natural. You're being a fake, social-climbing tool.

...

Don't look for a girl who will raise your status. Look for a girl who you are attracted to, and you connect with. Then do what comes naturally, without trying to apply tactics.

Think less, act more.

You seem to talk to everyone on a small scale. You should be approaching on a grand scale.

By this I mean, instead of doing approaches or chilling and talking to everyone who comes near (both of which you do) you should assume the approaches. It's difficult to explain, but basically no effort should be put into the approaches, no stress. They should just happen. You shouldn't have a default thing to say, or think up a situational opener. In the time you usually take to think of those things you should already be talking. Approach without thinking of anything and your mind will blur and it will all happen so fun + easy.
Jack Wealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #218
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wealthy
I think you should take your own advice though, about social groups.
I wrote that advice partly to restate BPH's advice to me. I definitely think it applies to myself.

And yeah, I think you're right. I haven't been posting much in my journal, but my social situation at school is 100x better.

Since the talent show I've been hanging out much more with my "goal" group of guys. I am loud on a regular basis, especially in class. I don't worry much about what people think of me, and I have reached a place where I can talk to anyone in my grade (this isn't to say I do talk to everyone, but anyone I want to).

Because I chill with the coolest guys now, much of my anxiety about not being "cool enough" for a certain person or group has dissipated.

I will comment on one thing though. I think I personally do need to think about my openers. When I go up to a group at school, I've noticed it goes much better if I have a story to tell. I may not tell it, but its very helpful to have in my back pocket. On my best days, I walk around collecting stories from my environment and use them later.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:27 PM   #219
Mindgamez
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 19
Posts: 628
Mindgamez will become famous soon enough
Learning, you are getting better and better. I remember the time when you told me that being friends with the popular people wouldn't be that easy. Now see where you're at! Well done maann

About my talent show, it helped spread my name around the school. On a small TV, they put the names of the winners on the screen everywhere at school. It's pretty cool. Also, doing public performances or public speaking help at overcoming anxiety and it's fun too! Keep doing these and find the opportunities to show off sometimes because there's nothing bad with it.
__________________
My Adventure. My Life. My Journal.
I promise to become the best man I can be. No excuses. Just do it.
11/11/11
Mindgamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:47 AM   #220
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta
Age: 21
Posts: 1,246
LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgamez
About my talent show, it helped spread my name around the school. On a small TV, they put the names of the winners on the screen everywhere at school. It's pretty cool. Also, doing public performances or public speaking help at overcoming anxiety and it's fun too! Keep doing these and find the opportunities to show off sometimes because there's nothing bad with it.
Speaking of which. Yesterday I had a presentation on stage in front of my entire school.

I was one of 4 people from my grade that presented (chosen by our classmates for our art skills) and there were only 8 from the rest of my high school who presented earlier this week.

I make pottery. Rather than show a slideshow of pottery and talk about it, I showed a slideshow behind me as I used a wheel onstage (first time anyone has done that). It went pretty well. It's the second time I've been on stage in the past two weeks, people definitely know my face now.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

The DJ Bible

What's New

Articles

Quick Tips

Hall of Fame

Romance Tips

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.