Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to make it. My story.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
SO FRUSTRATED. I was invited to a party earlier today. Then they said that they couldn't get girls and called it off.

I talked to a kid about a basketball game between his and my school, and we transitioned from cheerleaders into this party that he's going to. Basically he invited me but I'd need to bring girls (I could probably still force the invite, but I'd look like a tool. Should I care?). All the girls that would go with me live about an hour away from this spot. All the girls at my school live 20 minutes away. Not enough connections. Very frustrated, feeling very trapped and very rushed. It's 10pm, soon my parents won't let me go anywhere tonight.
Just go for girls from your school. "Sup, I'm cool. Come to my friends party. Just as friends, don't get any ideas." That's what I'd go for at my school, either that or go for a girl in the year below who I worship or one a year or two below that who worships me.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Just go for girls from your school. "Sup, I'm cool. Come to my friends party. Just as friends, don't get any ideas." That's what I'd go for at my school, either that or go for a girl in the year below who I worship or one a year or two below that who worships me.
Should have done this. There was only one girl available to contact though, a hot sophomore that I've barely talked to. Could have done it, didn't.

Ended up going to my friend Tyler's, cause he said he was with girls. He wasn't, it was 4 dudes there when I got there. Tyler and I are ****ing awesome, and we get along really well.

Tyler spreads good vibes constantly, and he was still friendly with this kid Armin (I think was his name), who was nerdy and unsocial. He had the quality amohield was talking about, of bringing up everyone around you.

Anytime I think I'm going to some social event where I need to do well, it's like I can turn on my "social" switch in my brain and go into beast mode. Immediately went in, got respect from everyone, dominated the conversations in a positive way. It was just fun.

We smoked, drank. Played fifa and Im awful.

Then we decided to go to steak and shake. I wrote about my last hectic steak and shake experience. This time we go in, it's crazy busy at 2 am on a saturday. There were a few highlights. I opened four girls as they walked by our tabled. One, the leader, gave me a double middle finger then patted my head. I kinda liked her. Tried to talk to the other ones as they passed with no luck.

After this, Armin gave me such a good compliment. He goes "I like how fearless you are." That was cool, everyone appreciated me making moves, and it was okay to get blown out.

Tyler threw up in his plate, so we owed our waiter a bigger tip.

As we were leaving, I walk out of the door with my friend Harrison. Another group of 6 girls had come in before we got up, but not passed us. I said to him, "I let that table of girls go by. Should I go back in and say something?"
He goes "That one that just came in?"
I say "Yeah. Are you telling me to go? Should I go?" (thank you, go game)
He says yeah.

I go in immediately. Half-jog up to the table (the floors were wet, what a bad night to come). I say "Hey, I thought you guys were cute, and I wasn't going to leave and let this opportunity pass by." I pull a chair up and sit down, ask how they are. Obviously at least one girl is annoyed, so I ask "Am I intruding on this?" and she says yes, so I wish them a good night and leave. As I go I hear one say "Well that was nice of him..."

At least I'm leaving a good impression when I get blown out.

Does this count as 2 approaches even though it's a bunch of girls? I need to try for a number today.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
We smoked, drank. Played fifa and Im awful.

As we were leaving, I walk out of the door with my friend Harrison. Another group of 6 girls had come in before we got up, but not passed us. I said to him, "I let that table of girls go by. Should I go back in and say something?"
He goes "That one that just came in?"
I say "Yeah. Are you telling me to go? Should I go?" (thank you, go game)
He says yeah.

I go in immediately. Half-jog up to the table (the floors were wet, what a bad night to come). I say "Hey, I thought you guys were cute, and I wasn't going to leave and let this opportunity pass by." I pull a chair up and sit down, ask how they are. Obviously at least one girl is annoyed, so I ask "Am I intruding on this?" and she says yes, so I wish them a good night and leave. As I go I hear one say "Well that was nice of him..."

At least I'm leaving a good impression when I get blown out.

Does this count as 2 approaches even though it's a bunch of girls? I need to try for a number today.

What game is I'm awful?

I started using that game kinda. Not really, it just made me wan t to approach cus it's funny.

Good approach man. I was under the impression it was by girl, not approach. So six girls would mean you're done. But that might not make sense really. Whatever.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just sit down and jokingly join the conversation. We DJs don't believe in permission!

"OH MY GOD, Sally did what?!"

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
Just sit down and jokingly join the conversation. We DJs don't believe in permission!

"OH MY GOD, Sally did what?!"
Yeah you're probably right. And I just read something in I think BPH's journal about coming into groups with a lot of energy. I wasn't high energy enough. But you don't get it on one of your first tries, right? :) I'll get this.

Went to the mall briefly today. Approached a girl almost as soon as I came in. She was sitting down, I walked past and didn't approach. I caught myself thinking, so I decided to do it. Noticed a chocolate store right there, I go back and ask if I should buy Valentine's chocolate for a girl I'm not dating officially. She said no, weak set.

Had maybe one other chance today, that I didn't capitalize on. Oh well.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice bro!
Haha, I also have those moments of hesitation. But usually, if I walk pass a girl, I won't talk to her. When I see my target, I just go immediately or I don't go at all.

And yeah, it's always better when you have friends to cheer you up! That's so cool. My friends aren't really like that about picking up girls sadly. Except for my best friend.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend never going indirect. Direct in day game is my new thing, you either get flat out rejected or she'll be super into you and up for it from the get go. Direct in night game is instant... (sexyface)

I love amohields suggestion, that would be great. After that just start talking normally like nothing happened (sexyface)

Josh man, stopped practising my liquid. Started it again and now people think I'm on acid, somehow it just got great with rest. AND THAT CHICKS VIDEO GOT TAKEN DOWN :(

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Josh man, stopped practising my liquid. Started it again and now people think I'm on acid, somehow it just got great with rest. AND THAT CHICKS VIDEO GOT TAKEN DOWN :(
Dancing chick??

Yeah I don't practice liquid anymore. It's not really the direction I want my dancing to go. Dare I say it, I want to be more mainstream. The problem with liquid is that it's obvious you practiced hard and learned it, which should be a positive, but I don't know. I should get back into practicing pop and hip-hop stuff though.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. So this weekend has the potential to be great or just ok.

I have the house to myself. I could theoretically throw a small party tonight or tomorrow. There are a few factors that make that difficult, the biggest one being that I don't have a good group of females to invite.

Tonight I have a school dance I could go to. I could dress for attention, and my dancing is good, so if I can open up and let it go, I could possibly succeed. The problem is that I really don't feel like I can do that.

Went trying to game today. Walked around two big Targets (just a big store, for those who don't have Target). My only couple options showed up just as I got into line to pay. Should have left the line, didn't. One started walking out the door, and I planned to run after her after paying, but the lady in front of me took too long and I couldn't make it.

Also went to this outdoor mall. Saw 4 girls my age. Two were walking down the street as I parked my car and got out. Could have run after them, didn't. Two were in a women's clothing store. Didn't want to enter the store just to talk to them. Not good excuses, but they happened.

Anyway. I'm feeling low energy. I wish I had a girl to contact and try for a one on one. I could manage that, and do well with it. As I type that, I'm now going to contact Megan and Grace. Spoke to Megan briefly on that night when I was trying to get out to a party, Grace I haven't talked to in a couple weeks.

There's a new girl around, sort of. I'll update at some point, but we inboxed on facebook and I just asked for her number. I'm sure I'll get it. I was planning to go for the date tomorrow, but we'll see if I can make it happen quickly enough. If not I'll give plenty of space for a week or two, then go for a meet up.

If you read this, should I go for that dance and force energy out? I know a lot of my apprehension is anxiety over having a generally unsocial and unknown reputation at my school.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you didn't approach, you were on the field at least. That's fine, but that's not fantastic! At least you weren't lazy.

Hey and good luck with organizing your party man. And about your dance, bring some friends with you and you're good.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost had a party at my house. I need more friends, barely knew who to invite. A couple guys were going to invite a bunch of kids from my school but I live too far from them, they decided not to come. I think those guys are coming over. Maybe we'll go out to eat or something, but otherwise I need to get my approaches done tomorrow.

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
The one who did liquid to Scary Monsters.

I want to learn to pop with a bit of liquid thrown in. Can't decribe it but I'm sure you know what I mean yah?
this style of dancing is the bomb.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news on the homefront.

Last night was cool. Really nothing major, but three guys, fairly in touch with the party scene at my school, came over to my house. I got statements like "Why doesn't Josh chill with all the coolest people at school?" (seems Im not the only one who thinks about coolness) and "Josh is going to get so much pus$y in college."
So that was fun, just for the ego boost. I didn't feel like I was 100% on my game, but it felt like an event and I was pretty focused in. Glad to know my new social skills are showing up. (I want to read through my journal and start noticing where I first found improvement.)

I invited my neighbor over, when I thought there was going to be a party. He came over on Thursday and I smoked him out, so between those two things, he ended up inviting me to a kegger at his house tonight. Main point, that sh!t's going to be sick. He chills with HOT girls. Will definitely get my approaches in.

I have this girl's Valentine's/birthday party, which is a couple hundred kids at a hotel (she's rich). That could be fun, and a good warm-up and a way to get some approaches in, but it may be a long drive. Definitely coming back to my neighbors party. I have a serious opportunity to pull here. If I can get an excuse why they should come back to my house, and there's interest, I think that could be a done deal. Being home alone is the best :)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got three of my approaches last night. It wasn't a very eventful experience, so I don't have much to say about it.

Took a nap, my parents freaked out and thought I was out wasted somewhere. Woke up around midnight. Changed and left for my neighbors house.

Got there, saw 3 people from my old elementary/middle school. One was a girl who gave me some IOIs. She's hot, I'd hit it. Didn't do much though.

We played some beer pong, I met new girls. Chilled easily with the guys. Girls didn't seem all that interested. My best option was this very skinny, kinda trashy girl. Big boobs, hot as hell, but Southern and not as high class. I'm noticing that economic status can affect social status. I was clearly this girl's second choice though, but I got enough physicality and language in to count her as my first approach.

I didn't have much going for me. I know how to be open and put myself out there with confidence, but all the guys there did that. I fit in, but was forgettable. I didn't get a chance to rap or dance, talk about ceramics or any of my beliefs, I didn't get to show off any of my skills outside of partying. Nothing made me different from anyone else.

Still, I'm saying 3 of my new female introductions went far enough to count.

I messaged a sophomore I didn't know on facebook about her art. I have her number. Been texting her today. Going to give her most of the week no contact, ask her out next weekend with a phone call.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming into a new surge of self improvement.

Got a piano teacher, sorely needed, and had my first lesson today. He's not as zen as my ceramics teacher, but maybe I can teach him in that way as much as he can teach me in the technical piece.

Began Starting Strength. My weight numbers are downstairs, and not very high, but all I needed was a starting place. I'll let you guys know every time I do a workout.

Going to call that girl Maya later today to ask her out to a movie tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interaction with Maya is not yet over, but here's my last update for the night.

[call her.]
Her: Yes? (maybe 20 min later)
Me: Allergic to my voice?
Her: Haha well ya and also I hate talking on the phone. It's weird.z
Me: Ah alright.
Her: So anyway ya called? (6 min later)
[call her again]
Me: Ya i did. Twice now.
Her: I told you I have a weird thing about talking on the phone.
Me:Oh yeah i forgot.
[call her again right after]
Me: Well ****. Thought the third time might be the charm. Guess you wont get to hear all the exciting things i have to say.
Her: Can't write all the exciting things over a text??
Me: Nope. Call me back.
Her: Hmm... are you trying to make sure I'm really a girl? Cause I still think you're a creepy 40 year old guy
Me: ;) (a while later. I was hoping she'd call after this.)
Her: Well that's promising...
Me: Caaaallll meeee fvck texting
Her: Hmmm....later?
Me: Sure. Asap
Her: Okaydokay

It's been 45 minutes, still waiting on her call. If she doesn't call me tonight, this b!tch is getting some major cold shoulder. I'm glad she isn't comfortable on the phone though, cause I definitely am (had some major practice on the phone with girls before this whole PUA thing). It'll make it more exciting for her.

Gonna invite her to a movie tomorrow, will easily close.

Also looking forward to a good weekend. Got a soccer game to go to after school tomorrow, maybe I can meet new girls. Also a friend that slept at my house last weekend said he would be having a party, I hope he does. And I should be meeting up with those guys who are gonna rap with me. All of this together should make for a pretty fun time.

(I need to get a drawing done so that I can submit it along with my other work to get an art scholarship. Been procrastinating and the deadline is in like three days. I HAVE to get that done. Also bootcamp. Had other things on my mind the past couple days, but I need to man up and get back to work.)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interaction with Maya went sour. Someone tell me where I went wrong.

Approaches midnight, I'm ready for bed.

Me: About to go to bed. You better be ready to talk or i can already tell were gonna have problems.
[call her]
Her: Sorry. I've been with my sister. Can't talk
Me:Cool. You wasted my time. Bye.
[here I shut my phone off, but I just woke up this morning and saw the reply]
Her: Wtf? Get a life

So that stings a little, maybe since it's true. She unfriended me on facebook, I blocked her and deleted her number. On to the next one.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl obviously doesn't want to phone you or talk on the phone with you. You're being mad creepy bro. 4 attempted phone calls? That's overboard. She's a teenage girl, teenage girls like texting. Additionally, teenage girls are generally ****ing dumb; they haven't a clue what they're doing.