Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Official MySpace Thread - How to pick up girls

Firepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
A lot of the bs games and routines this board advocates messes things up. One time I was told to next a girl but I decided to be a little bit AFC just to se what happend. I ended up getting some!
It's always the same it seems, knowing what approach works best.

I admire naturals.

Myspace is a strange place, if you do what seems right in the field, it usually ends with a whimper. Yet, those who are successful myspace gamers can never seem to explain why.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the master of internet dating. If you are looking to find young, attractive, independent, single, NULLIPAROUS women:

The websites you want to go to are:
hotornot
facebook
myspace

The websites you want to avoid are:
match
plentyoffish
lavalife

There is a pretty simple reason as to why this is. Can anyone figure it out?

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Luveno said:
I am the master of internet dating. If you are looking to find young, attractive, independent, single, NULLIPAROUS women:

hotornot
facebook
myspace

match
plentyoffish
lavalife

hotornot, facebook, and myspace have TONS of girls, and they are all there for FREE

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:

hotornot
facebook
myspace

match
plentyoffish
lavalife

The first three are not dating sites, the last three are. Hot girls don't need "dating" sites. Non-dating sites avoid the stigma of appearing desperate.

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
match
plentyoffish
lavalife
What's wrong with plentyoffish? I've banged a few non-chubby HB7's off that site.

If you see a really hot girl on there, then she is most likely a AW, single mother, or it's a fake profile. I try to avoid them and seek out the newest members, not the ones that hang around for AW'ing. It's a good site to get girls, no doubt.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The first three are not dating sites, the last three are. Hot girls don't need "dating" sites. Non-dating sites avoid the stigma of appearing desperate.

are u crazy man?? the whole point is to avoid the word "dating", because hooking up from the internet is much easier and more efficient if you wanna get hot girls when you and the girl "hang out", which in turn leads to hooking up

**** "dating"

what is Jayer trying to accomplish??? HE WANTS TO MEET GIRLS FROM ONLINE IN REAL LIFE

what sites best help accomplish that? MYSPACE MYSPACE MYSPACE

(for free, with tons of choices)

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
BINGO!

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I agree with this whole heartedly. The best sites to meet women online are Facebook and Myspace. In that order only because Myspace's huge spam problem.

If you want to use dating sites, go ahead but I'd see if the girl had a Myspace or Facebook first. And not to mention, if you are in a smaller city the dating sties like Yahoo will have all fat girls from my personal experience. Stick with Myspace and Facebook, Bebo if your in the UK.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw two girls I met off myspace at a school function last night. I didn't talk to either of them. One is like, football-player huge. She's not even fat, so much as built like an offensive lineman. This is *not* detectable in her photograhs. The other girl has put on a lot of weight in the past couple months, I can tell that much now that I saw her in person. She just broke up with her bf and is on myspace all the time as well; she's obviously lonely. I get the feeling she would fall in love with the first guy who looked her way; a lot of law school girls are like that. She's only a 6 or 7; I could do better, but she may be a future plate anyway.

Funnily enough, of all the women I have met on myspace who have showed interest in me, the best body is on a woman who is 33 and has three kids! She looks better than most 23 year olds.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Alright lets stick to myspace guys....

Anyone score lately from there?

search skip2mylou781 for myspace advice, thats how you get laid off of it

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice BB. After how much dialogue did you have?

I sent one out yesterday with a girl I've been messaging for about a week. I logged in today to find the digits!

She didnt even see my page as its set on private. She asked to but I told her

"I need to talk to you on the phone first to find out if you're normal lol"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One I actually knew from law school. She likes me, I ignore her, great dynamic. I ran into her at a homecoming function this weekend. I sent her a myspace message last week about how much I was looking forward to seeing her. She was obviously all made up and flirty. Then I barely talked to her and left early. But she is moving away soon, so now she is more attractive, having removed any chance of a ltr. The other goes to law school now, I was exchanging messages a lot, then just started to ignore her. She was the one who has out on a little weight (not the football player one, though, lol, this one is about average now). But I can tell she is desperately lonely. That's kind of attractive :)

edit: Just got the number back from the one I haven't met, yet. That took less than two hours. I told you she was lonely, lol.

Last edited:

Real

Banned
Reaction score
you are playing the numbers HORRIBLY, instead of messaing 1 girl in a week, you should be messaging 50 girls in a day, and you will end up with 10 #s after a week of that

however, you cant be a chump in real life and expect to succeed on myspace

you are what you are

if you are good with women in real life, you'll be good on myspace. If you never kissed a girl before in real life, then believe it when i tell u that u'll be creeping girls out on myspace left and right

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something a female friend said to me in a myspace message. I thought this was rare coming from a woman. I asked her if I should take the girl on my motorcycle and I mentioned that I kept ignoring the girl that seems to like me the most. She replied:

I asked a friend (girl) of mine what she thought about the date thing, and she agreed about the bike, actually she almost moaned when I said it. Girls love a man on a bike, I'm tellin ya. Of course, then we both agreed that we were crazy, so maybe you shouldn't listen to us--I said yeah, he should treat her like crap too, then she'll love him forever. Or maybe ask her to lend her some money or something.The point was we agreed that girls love guys who don't make it too easy, so you're doing good with the whole not responding right away thing and playing it cool. Keep pretending not to care, you'll be beating them off with sticks soon...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lr

ok, here's that FR, and I guess it is a LR, too. Myspace did get me laid.

We went to the winery's fall festival thing and split a pitcher of sangria. And of course, who should we see but my ex-gf, who I had not seen since she dumped me. My date saw the look on my face, and I ended up telling her it was my ex. Then I just ignored her, and we had a good time. Afterward, it was my date's idea to rent a movie to watch at her place (big IOI). We rented a movie, got a pizza, and I sat next to her on her couch barely touching her through most of the movie. kino was light if any. Then after the movie, we just talked for a while. She goes to the school I just graduated from. She was very receptive to light kino. She ended up throwing her legs across my lap, and I remembered a girl doing that when I was 19 (I have a good memory) right before we fvcked.

Now's a good time to point out that I had just spent over six hours with this girl and not even kissed her. It would have been too easy just to pick up and leave. I already felt like kind of a wuss for not kissing her yet, so I made myself do it. I did the kiss test, hair stroking thing, caught strong eye contact so she saw me coming, and kissed her. The change was instant. She was immediately all over me.

I did get some LMR/ASD. We stopped making out to go to the bedroom, then she abruptly halted, and said, "No! You have to leave.....now." But drawing on experience, I knew what was going on. She was afraid of fvcking on the first date, typical ASD. My ex, the one we saw tonight, actually kicked me out like this on our first date, to avoid the fvck-on-the-first-date stigma. The ex later told me she did it because she wanted me to call again. So when my date tonight did it, I was like, "oh, ok" and shrugged my shoulders like it was no big deal at all. I smiled and told her that I understood, and that it was actually a compliment. When I turned to put my shoes on, she grabbed me by the sleeve, said "oh come on," and pulled me into the bedroom.

And she was surprising good in bed.:yes:

Afterward, she asked me if "things would be weird now." I asked her if she meant would I either never call again or start acting like we were married and we laughed about the way that other guys act. She said something like 'good becaue I'm going to see other guys' and I expressed genuine relief and said, "good, because I'm going to see other girls." I think it was just a sh!ttest, but either way I can honestly say that I don't care what she does when I'm not around, not at all - zero, zilch, no giving of the slightest sh!t whatsoever if other guys are fvcking her. It is empowering to not care at all.

She was, however, less than thrilled that I did not stay the night. I'm sure she felt like a total wh0re, having fvcked on the first date to a guy who then bolted, but that's her problem. I'm just not the sleepover type. I'd rather come home and type a LR on sosuave....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB great story! thanks 4 sharing. Yep this girl tried typical anti slut defense alright. You played it well. For some reason when I do the same thing and not care I've always never gotten any, so I thought I had to do the opposite (attack full force) to get some. Its good to see your technique worked.

I met 2 girls 2 weekends ago (you can read about it in my approach thread) 1 girl I haven't done any kino on.... so reading that it took you a while gives me hope.

A question regarding "The Kiss Test"... when you stroke her hair do you stroke from the top of her head to the ends? or do you go upwards from the end to the top of her head? A trifle of a question but when I read DeAngelos description of it I couldnt picture it right.

Thanx!