Official MySpace Thread - How to pick up girls

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Hey Jayer, not that you asked me, but fwiw my rating is about 1700 or so. The highest rated players I have beaten are about 1900-2000. I really admire players with 2000+ ratings. There is always someone better on the Internet.

BB hows the progress going with your law students?

I actually have one lined up. She just broke up with her long distance bf and is prime for the taking. I've been in Florida for a while, and she said she missed me. The ugly truth is that I have an std that has not quite cleared up yet, but is almost clear. I am going to ask for this girl's number after the weekend passes and shoot for a first date next week. I noticed that my ex has a new bf already, so now I feel like I should try to keep up. Ironically, the same rebound effect that I think is behind my ex replacing me so quickly will now work in my favor if I pursue the newly single girl.

Another thing I am noticing is that the receptiveness of myspace girls varies inversely with their boob size. I will message an A cup girl, a B cup, and a C cup. The C will ignore me, the B will reply once or twice and then ignore me, and the A is the flirty one. Flat girls have to work harder.
BB you are a genius. Now I don't feel as stupid for not always comprehending some of your financial postings. You've beaten Chess players at the Master level, very impressive. I know the online compeition is fierce... but don't feel too bad as I hear many people cheat and use chess programs to help them win.

Don't worry about the ex dude... with an iq like yours you'll be set. So you have an STD eh... is it herpes? Did you get it from being too promiscuous or just not protecting yourself? I'll take any advice toward prevention that I can.

The boob metric is intersting.... probably just coincidence though...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have molluscum contagiousum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscum_contagiosum

Unlike herpes it will go away. It is more of an annoyance than anything. I am almost healed, but it has a reputation for coming back. As for advice, I don't have any. The ex was the only girl I had sex with in the three years since my divorce. We didn't use condoms, but they don't help much in preventing skin-to-skin contact where they don't cover. One girl in three years, and I get an std. It took about six months of nearly daily sex to catch it, too. Other than the no condoms, I feel like I did everything right. She had a pretty slvty past, but we met at law school. Obviously, law students have STDs, too. At least I didn't knock the b!tch up.

My myspace response ratios drop a lot with the hottest women, I am noticing. Another thing I have noticed is that a lot of time on myspace = lonely. The more a women is on it, the lonelier she is. I was chatting a bunch with a married female friend from hs, catching up. I wondered why a married women would be on myspace so much, well, recently she filed for divorce. That answers that question.

And I stand by the boob matrix. Flat girls have it rough. It seems that most single women are flat or fat.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Randall whats your rating? chess rating that is :)
you can look me up on the united states chess federation.. randy martin. :)

I've only played a few national tournaments. But I won the last one. I haven't had alot of time. But online play i'm averaging about 1850 right now. Which is pretty tough... I gotta start investing more time and get better....

you play? hit me up on FICS... 'stalkingwolf'

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
you can look me up on the united states chess federation.. randy martin. :)

I've only played a few national tournaments. But I won the last one. I haven't had alot of time. But online play i'm averaging about 1850 right now. Which is pretty tough... I gotta start investing more time and get better....

you play? hit me up on FICS... 'stalkingwolf'

yeah dude I'm definitely nowhere near your level. I'm guessing I shouldn't try my four move checkmate strategy if I ever do play you lol

What is FICS? I've played on yahoo before thats about it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I am not out dating yet, it is fun to talk to the hottest girls... without telling them they are hot. You have to use very gentle teasing to not be a creep, and it is ok to be complementary, just not on their looks. For example, if a pic is her in a bikini next to a dog, every other guy will leave a 'ur hot' comment, while mine will be "wow, great dog!" If you act like you actually don't notice they are hot, then they work harder and harder for validation. It gets kind of funny. They also answer emails instead of ignoring them.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB I've gotten this far but the issue I've always had with this mystery method stuff is that it may get you attention but not laid.

I start getting frustrated when girls stop responding me to my on myspace. I want to do so bad....

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me nowadays is the only ones that reply are the fatties, shame, because I've dated 2 right hotties off there when the site fist started (2005 was it?)

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which one?

I've hit one on the comments list but aint gonna say which one ;)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know now i'm not seeing her on your page. Maybe she changed her display pic and I dont recognize her now. She was really cute... light brown hair and I think she was interested in art..... a real cutie....

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was my ex (12 months), a keeper, I lost her by using games I'd learnt on sites like this and drove her away, in fact I shoulda been a bit AFC with that one :(

She was an exception though.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
That was my ex (12 months), a keeper, I lost her by using games I'd learnt on sites like this and drove her away, in fact I shoulda been a bit AFC with that one :(

She was an exception though.
damn dude. See thats what I mean. A lot of the bs games and routines this board advocates messes things up. One time I was told to next a girl but I decided to be a little bit AFC just to se what happend. I ended up getting some!

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No games don't always work, they're their for AFCs who wouldn't have ever thought that something like games would work.

The guides aren't there to be followed, just to let AFCs find a balance between what they're currently doing, and what the guides tell them to do.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
One time I was told to next a girl but I decided to be a little bit AFC just to se what happend. I ended up getting some!

It is confusing. In the Book of Pook, he talks about how AFCs get laid, too. Guys on this site will usually mention knowing AFCs who have a hot gf. But I think the AFC/DJ line is just as easily drawn after sex as before. The AFC mentality, and I keep quoting backbreaker on this because I like the way he put it, is "protect access to the pvssy at all costs." The costs paid by the AFC for tail can be tremendous: his self-respect, self-esteem, independence, willingness to walk away. The things that make you a man are what you lose when access to one particular piece of ass becomes a top priority. Then the b!tch gets bored and leaves, and the AFC is left with nothing, because he gave up everything for the b!tch who is now gone. The the saga repeats itself, because most guys never learn.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My whole point with all of this is that DJ skills work well to develop self esteem and perhaps find a girl for an LTR. The whole mentality is summed up as make her need you more than you need her. I agree with this whole heartedly.

The problem is that guys that want to have fun (get laid) like me aren't going to get any by nexting a girl. Maybe after you get some if it isn't worth it then you can next her.... but too many people here say next or say you are being an AFC.

Here's a quote from me

"Nexting doesn't get you in her pants"

Real

Banned
Reaction score
ive fcuked 40-50 girls from myspace in the last 2 years, and let me sum it all up for you in one sentence:

"send the same opening message to 2000 girls, get 400 screen names, get 200 numbers, and end up having sex with 50 girls"

p.s. direct approach works on myspace, tell her why you are messaging her, don't be a fool

p.s.s. if you don't look hot in your pics, you have no chance with hot girls