Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another myspace tip thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133121

And some plate theory:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90482
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132452

Plate management is the curse of success.

I was out with this girl:
She said something like 'good becaue I'm going to see other guys' and I expressed genuine relief and said, "good, because I'm going to see other girls." I think it was just a sh!ttest,

the other night, and she said, "do you remember when I said I was going to see other guys? Well, I'm not. I like you."

This is after I did not call her for a week after our last date. In fact, I'm not calling her right now. I think I'll go out and get drunk with my roommate. I've had enough myspace-induced sex for a week.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving Comments - What Not to Do

Here's something to avoid - leaving comments on a girl's page that refer to a specific time spent together. A plate of mine keeps ignoring this guy she hooked up with a couple of weeks ago (which is fair, we both see other people). We make fun of this guy and laugh about him a lot, because he's in love with her now and calls ten times a day (and he resembles a South Park character). Since she started ignoring him, he has been all over her myspace page, leaving comments that try to make it look like the two of them are dating. This is loser behavior - if he had the girl, then he wouldn't need to leave the possessive comments. Furthermore, if he were dating multiple girls, then he would not do this either, because it would just make drama. Sex is like money in that the people who have a lot of it play it down, and the people who don't have much try to look like they do. Guys who need to brag on myspace about whatever time they spent with some girl are not the guys getting the girls. So far, once I meet a girl from myspace and we have sex, I stay away from her page and communicate with her over myspace as little as possible.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate trying to get girls offline because I see it as an excuse to stay home and try and sarge, instead of being in the actual trenches...

But common sense shouldn't all profiles have...
- Pictures of you having fun with your friends (Night Out Pictures)
- Pictures of something unique happening or your hobbies
- Pictures of you and hot women doing different poses (kisses, licking, unique poses...such as her head near your crotch and smiling)
- For myspace having many slides on your page filled with pictures

Look at famous party chicks myspaces, they have a sh!tload of stuff on there page that don't even need to be there. Pics of them partying and dressed all nice and slutty. (mmm you like don't you)

Also your basis of your profile should be developed based on your reality. Like when the people click your name there drawn into you reality (Your page) and is just fascinated by seeing all different types of pictures, your music. The pictures should show certain emotions so they can get an idea of what your about.

I stay far away from all those stuff by its obivious the things I mentioned would help Fascination and curiousity will always lead her to want to get to know you more. But heck what do I know, I don't talk to women online.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
I hate trying to get girls offline because I see it as an excuse to stay home and try and sarge, instead of being in the actual trenches...

But common sense shouldn't all profiles have...
- Pictures of you having fun with your friends (Night Out Pictures)
- Pictures of something unique happening or your hobbies
- Pictures of you and hot women doing different poses (kisses, licking, unique poses...such as her head near your crotch and smiling)
- For myspace having many slides on your page filled with pictures

Look at famous party chicks myspaces, they have a sh!tload of stuff on there page that don't even need to be there. Pics of them partying and dressed all nice and slutty. (mmm you like don't you)

Also your basis of your profile should be developed based on your reality. Like when the people click your name there drawn into you reality (Your page) and is just fascinated by seeing all different types of pictures, your music. The pictures should show certain emotions so they can get an idea of what your about.

I stay far away from all those stuff by its obivious the things I mentioned would help Fascination and curiousity will always lead her to want to get to know you more. But heck what do I know, I don't talk to women online.
True....

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Great advice...

if you want to pick up sluts.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have begun to notice that the myspace relationship status is completely unreliable. I have been with two myspace plates lately. Both of them have 'in a relationship,' and neither is talking about me.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true... Relationship status doesn't mean anything.... well, it shouldn't stop you anyhow. :cool:

....I'm doing a new thing these days... I had always kept my friends list as strictly my friends list, and I would only send messages and open girls up, and I pulled some lays as I said before... But nowadays, screw all that... I just ADD the hottest girls I can find in my area. All the hot girls within a 20 mile radius I am adding... about half are accepting my request.

And now that they are my friends I'm starting to comment on some of their bulletins, leave comments, We will see where this takes me.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga said:
How do you answer random chicks that message you, especially short comments?

"you're cute"

"you're hot"

"you're sexy"

How the F do you respond to crap like this?
"I know"

That's it

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about the short-term STD, seeing as she's only just broke up with her bf she'll probably use that as an excuse everytime you try to get into her knickers anyway ;)

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the myspace game goes... I will ONLY attempt to build rapport if the HB contacts ME first. Which has happened because I have closely showed social proof (by posting pictures with other HBs)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdawgmcb said:
As far as the myspace game goes... I will ONLY attempt to build rapport if the HB contacts ME first. Which has happened because I have closely showed social proof (by posting pictures with other HBs)
have you closed any girls on there yet or are you just chatting?