Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people worship white women as being the top of the food chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women of all races attractive. The thing that white women have going for them is the variety of hair and eye colors.
I'm especially fond of redheads, they are a weakness of mine.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA.

They don't.

People try EVERYTHING to take what white people created. Did the tribe invent electricity, too?

Did they figure out the human genome?
You don't read or research much do you?

Why as a white man can't YOU get any women? hmmm

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women of all races attractive. The thing that white women have going for them is the variety of hair and eye colors.
I'm especially fond of redheads, they are a weakness of mine.
The thing with me is I am not attracted to blue or green eyes, they have to be dark brown or dark hazel. Its been this way since I was a kid nothing personal or racist. I just find blue eyes to be cold and empty

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with me is I am not attracted to blue or green eyes, they have to be dark brown or dark hazel. Its been this way since I was a kid nothing personal or racist. I just find blue eyes to be cold and empty
Nothing wrong with that. I wasn't trying to say that everyone should prefer white women because of their variety, I was just saying that the unique thing that they have going for them is that variety. Whether or not someone finds that appealing is a matter of personal preference. As I said, I find women of all races beautiful.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a pointless question to ask. Worry about yourself and what you're attracted you.

I don't give a **** what the guy next to me likes.
What @EyeBRollin said. Worry about your own and be glad more men aren't after Latinas and black women. It leaves more for those of us that do.

Reaction score
You don't read or research much do you?

Why as a white man can't YOU get any women? hmmm
Yea I read and research all the time. I study FACTS, not whatever "black power" nonsense you study.

The Ancient Egyptians weren't black. The Moors weren't black. The Earth is round. Get over it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What @EyeBRollin said. Worry about your own and be glad more men aren't after Latinas and black women. It leaves more for those of us that do.
I apply this same logic to gay men. Gay men are great because the more of them that pair up with each other the more free women that leaves for me to choose from. If all you all were gay i would have one hell of a good time with all of the women to myself and have one sore pecker. Maybe 100000 kids too cuz I hate condoms.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are overrated anyway, look at what you guy are basing your life around.....soggy roast beef P*ssy. Time for more introspection fellas

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women prefer men of their own race. I didn't say all women.
Probably so, although I've known white women who absolutely refused to date white men, and would routinely bash them in conversation. Maybe they genuinely preferred other races, but I got the impression they had a bad experience with someone, and blamed all white men for it.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know they are cute when they are young but they at the very bottom of the totem pole in terms of aging - especially the light skinned ones often look old by the time they hit 30-35. Latin, Black and Asian women often are bangable well in to their 50s. And it's not like a hot white girl is any better than a hot asian or black girl in any way

So why are white women worshiped so much and considered the top of the food chain? Why do so many ethnic guys consider it a huge victory to have a white GF?
White people aren't special. For some reason though, most of the women interested in me are White and I'm not White.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
White people aren't special. For some reason though, most of the women interested in me are White and I'm not White.
Actually, they are special. White Christian males ended slavery worldwide. Africa and South America meanwhile never advanced out of third world status. Hence, white men are taxed to pay non-whites to have more kids.

Furthermore, a white man is only half as likely to collect food stamps as a black man. Hispanic men actually don't take much taxes but their women do. Black women are four times more likely than white men to collect food stamps. Source: Pew research.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated women of many colours and cultures.
Black girls, South Americans, Middle Eastern, White, Northern European, Southern European, Eastern European, Indian, and I may have forgotten one or two.
Only no east asians, oh wait one girl was half Filipino but never dated any Chinese or Japanese.

Anyway, essentially they are all pretty much the same.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
It's a pointless question to ask. Worry about yourself and what you're attracted you.

I don't give a **** what the guy next to me likes.
Wiser words have never been spoken.

I feel like guys who post these sorts of threads have countless mental issues and struggles they need to work out on their own, it takes one messed up individual to care so much about what other men like and to be obsessive about their preferences.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, they are special. White Christian males ended slavery worldwide. Africa and South America meanwhile never advanced out of third world status. Hence, white men are taxed to pay non-whites to have more kids.

Furthermore, a white man is only half as likely to collect food stamps as a black man. Hispanic men actually don't take much taxes but their women do. Black women are four times more likely than white men to collect food stamps. Source: Pew research.
While there are some cool white guys out there, I don’t understand why the empowered and entitled white men who glorifies himself off the actions of other people that lived before them also believe they contributed? Did you choose your race ? Did you as an individual do anything to impact the world? What of other men of different ethnicities that are more successful than you financially and with women? Was that fluke? I wanna hear your logic

Status
Not open for further replies.