Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people worship white women as being the top of the food chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
In the U.S. and Europe, white woman are the majority. You are more likely to meet an attractive white woman than an attractive woman of another race. So due to sheer numbers, a lot of guys prefer white women. I would also say white woman are the most willing to date interracial. While Asian women are open to it too.. they usually stick to White guys like Nazi's and refuse to date anyone else.

So in summary, white women have the greatest numbers, the highest social value (due to racism) and are the most willing to date outside their race. Do the math.
You left out one other major thing, a ton of ethnic women follow what white women do (case in point: Asian American women). If an ethnic girl was born and brought up here in the US, she is going to have similar tastes and approach to life as your typical white girl. Often times these women will go for the same kind of men and have similar approaches to dating as your typical girl next door type of white girl. These girls will follow whatever white women are doing so it is stupid for any kind of ethnic guy in the US to ignore white women and disregard them since ethnic women themselves are the same way.

Only exception is if you want to bang FOBs but limiting yourself a lot there.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't worship any women. Period. Case closed.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because white women give it up the easiest and are more willing to do things other women with a cultural background tend to not do.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing Marilyn Monroe in color on the magazine cover, I give an unenthusiastic ehmm. Nothing beautiful about her, not to take away away from who she was. I'm attracted to all races of women except Asians. While I think Asians women can be cute, they don't do it for me sexually

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard of the Aryan Race?

Case closed.... oh wait... they were actually Iranians/Russians/Armenians of Central Asia that got lost in India.... never mind keep going

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing Marilyn Monroe in color on the magazine cover, I give an unenthusiastic ehmm. Nothing beautiful about her, not to take away away from who she was. I'm attracted to all races of women except Asians. While I think Asians women can be cute, they don't do it for me sexually
Thought the same when I saw her in color lol

jthomp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking why white people are so special? Tons of reasons. But those days are over and we let the rest of the world have their freedom.

Who else could put a man on the Moon or invent the Large Hadron Collider? Let alone more practical things like electricity, refrigeration, air conditioning, railroads, telephone, telegraph, cars, airplanes, computers, Internet, etc.

Mexicans? Papua New Guineans?
Whites are also great at genocide, murder, rape, stealing other people’s lands and inventions, oppression

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe white women are so in demand because they are white, I believe they are in demand cause the usually have certain feature that are desired from men.

Men usually like feminine faces, long straight hair and certain body propotions who happen to be more common in white women rather than others.

The opposite happens for men where masculine features of black women push men away while less masculine features of asian men push women away.

Being skinny and tight works wonder for asian women but its a curse for asian men while the opposite happens for blacks, also whites just like asians come in all size and shape so its too general.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe white women are so in demand because they are white, I believe they are in demand cause the usually have certain feature that are desired from men.

Men usually like feminine faces, long straight hair and certain body propotions who happen to be more common in white women rather than others.

The opposite happens for men where masculine features of black women push men away while less masculine features of asian men push women away.

Being skinny and tight works wonder for asian women but its a curse for asian men while the opposite happens for blacks, also whites just like asians come in all size and shape so its too general.
Bro all men and women of all races come in different shapes and sizes.

I swear the posts on here when it comes to race are so ignorant sometimes I’m not sure if trolling.

I think Latina/lightskin women are the prototype, but I’m half white half black and look like them so that’s probably why.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro all men and women of all races come in different shapes and sizes.

I swear the posts on here when it comes to race are so ignorant sometimes I’m not sure if trolling.

I think Latina/lightskin women are the prototype, but I’m half white half black and look like them so that’s probably why.
So scandinavian women comes with big fuller lips the same way african women do? arab women come tall and muscular as slavic women?
Of course there are not strict features but as a general rule if you like big assess and thick lips you dont find them in china.
I said earlier that there is some generalization clearly.

All posts about race are so ignorant anytime a leftist or a minority reads them actually but I believe the problem is the topic and not the content.

jthomp

Don Juan
Reaction score
So scandinavian women comes with big fuller lips the same way african women do? arab women come tall and muscular as slavic women?
Of course there are not strict features but as a general rule if you like big assess and thick lips you dont find them in china.
I said earlier that there is some generalization clearly.

All posts about race are so ignorant anytime a leftist or a minority reads them actually but I believe the problem is the topic and not the content.
White women have bodies that resemble a 12 year old boy. Nothing attractive about Becky with no lips, no curves and a flat ass.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women have bodies that resemble a 12 year old boy. Nothing attractive about Becky with no lips, no curves and a flat ass.
No he’s right. The features I see feminine are lighter skin, straight hair/healthy hair, less prominent face, submissive, and etc. I’m not saying every white girl obtains these qualities but I can assure you I do not have any trouble finding a white girl like this. As for black woman, they tend to be overwhelmingly overweight, loud, poor appearance, unhealthy hair and aggressive.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he’s right. The features I see feminine are lighter skin, straight hair/healthy hair, less prominent face, submissive, and etc. I’m not saying every white girl obtains these qualities but I can assure you I do not have any trouble finding a white girl like this. As for black woman, they tend to be overwhelmingly overweight, loud, poor appearance, unhealthy hair and aggressive.
Reading all these posts, I'm surprised hispanic/latin women haven't been mentioned more. If white women are 10s for men, then latin women are 9.9s. They usually have the best bodies in the world. 6 of the last 10 Miss Universes were latin women.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading all these posts, I'm surprised hispanic/latin women haven't been mentioned more. If white women are 10s for men, then latin women are 9.9s. They usually have the best bodies in the world. 6 of the last 10 Miss Universes were latin women.
I don’t live around that many and most live in secluded pockets of the city.

jthomp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what a little **** white boy like u considers feminine. White women have no ass. And age horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.