Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people worship white women as being the top of the food chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I know they are cute when they are young but they at the very bottom of the totem pole in terms of aging - especially the light skinned ones often look old by the time they hit 30-35. Latin, Black and Asian women often are bangable well in to their 50s. And it's not like a hot white girl is any better than a hot asian or black girl in any way

So why are white women worshiped so much and considered the top of the food chain? Why do so many ethnic guys consider it a huge victory to have a white GF?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
We like white women for the same reason you don't. Because we prefer our own race.

Reaction score
Are you asking why white people are so special? Tons of reasons. But those days are over and we let the rest of the world have their freedom.

Who else could put a man on the Moon or invent the Large Hadron Collider? Let alone more practical things like electricity, refrigeration, air conditioning, railroads, telephone, telegraph, cars, airplanes, computers, Internet, etc.

Mexicans? Papua New Guineans?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I know they are cute when they are young but they at the very bottom of the totem pole in terms of aging - especially the light skinned ones often look old by the time they hit 30-35. Latin, Black and Asian women often are bangable well in to their 50s. And it's not like a hot white girl is any better than a hot asian or black girl in any way

So why are white women worshiped so much and considered the top of the food chain? Why do so many ethnic guys consider it a huge victory to have a white GF?
Simple answer
Any man likes what he is
naturally attracted to regardless of her race, her looks, or whatever…

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because we prefer our own race.
I'm white and I prefer Hispanic women. Not everyone likes there own race.

I've done a lot of approaches this year. One thing I have noticed is that white women were the most mean and most nasty to me. Even if a non-white girl isn't interested, she still was very nice to me. White women have told me to fVck off, go away, etc. Nowadays white women just seem to be stuck up, bVtchy, conceited, have attitudes, etc.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

because they are top of the food chain. whites in general are the top of the food chain. stop and thank any white person on the street for all that the modern world has to offer.

Billtx49

Reaction score
because they are top of the food chain. whites in general are the top of the food chain. stop and thank any white person on the street for all that the modern world has to offer.
You forgot to say get on your knees first before offering thanks and praise…

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't know a lot of the white women in the bigger cities around me prefer black guys. Not all but many. I would love more than anything if I had an opportunity to meet more foreign women, but in my immediate area, there are not many. Some Indian women but I haven't had much luck with them so far. Most are taken by Indian men. I have a feeling that once a dated a good foreign women of any race I would probably never want another white POS American woman again. As a collective they have gone so far downhill with their entitledness, their 5 x kids with 4 x guys, their false allegations, their food stamp collecting/Government sucking their nipple/lazy ass, lieing, cheating, c0ck carousel riding cvm dribbling wh0res. It's becoming where the payout isn't worth the effort or the risk to associate with them anymore.

Reaction score
I don't know a lot of the white women in the bigger cities around me prefer black guys. Not all but many. I would love more than anything if I had an opportunity to meet more foreign women, but in my immediate area, there are not many. Some Indian women but I haven't had much luck with them so far. Most are taken by Indian men. I have a feeling that once a dated a good foreign women of any race I would probably never want another white POS American woman again. As a collective they have gone so far downhill with their entitledness, their 5 x kids with 4 x guys, their false allegations, their food stamp collecting/Government sucking their nipple/lazy ass, lieing, cheating, c0ck carousel riding cvm dribbling wh0res. It's becoming where the payout isn't worth the effort or the risk to associate with them anymore.
Same in Orlando. Lots of girls going for black guys.

Meet foreign women online?

5 kids? Thought it was more like no kids. I thought that was the whole white genocide concept.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
their 5 x kids with 4 x guys, their false allegations, their food stamp collecting/Government sucking their nipple/lazy ass, lieing, cheating, c0ck carousel riding cvm dribbling wh0res. It's becoming where the payout isn't worth the effort or the risk to associate with them anymore
You mean black women right? :D

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How does this indigenous tribe know more then NASA? White people are just rediscovering what was already known

Reaction score

How does this indigenous tribe know more then NASA? White people are just rediscovering what was already known
HAHAHAHA.

They don't.

People try EVERYTHING to take what white people created. Did the tribe invent electricity, too?

Did they figure out the human genome?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tastes change....

I used to like Latinas then I moved to Asians and now whites....

I also used to like petite spinners but now I'm into girls that have nice big asses.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Because white people in general are the most attractive.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
On average they’re more good looking. But a lot of sexy girls you see are usually of different ethnicities

Status
Not open for further replies.