Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Says "I just need a little time to myself"...HELP?

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, maybe we all should be:D

Glassguy

Reaction score
She reached out today......a couple chit chat texts that started over a pic I posted on fb......showing off a new hair cut that I tagged the chick in that cut it....who happens to be hot.

After a couple chit chat texts, I say gotta run, etc......then I decided to do something s little different. I tell her if she wants me to fvck her brains out let me know. That leads to some really kinky texts back and forth.....her asking why I wasn't like this before, etc.

She says if she didn't have her daughter tonight she would definitely come...pun intended. So I ejected and told her to catch up with me when she is free.

First she was all about emotions and a relationship, now I switch gears and start treating her like a slvt and her interests goes through the roof. Wtf? Lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glassguy- I get the same damn thing, all time and still don't get it.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I switch gears and... her interests goes through the roof. Wtf?l
^^^^^A woman's experience...
1. An attractive man who was previously interactive = Attractive
2. An attractive man who was previously interactive, who has now become indifferent
= Massively Attractive
3. An attractive man who was previously interactive, who has now become indifferent, who
unexpectedly offers an immediate opportunity = Incredible urgency to instantly say yes to him, with *desire* to follow his lead.
4. A man expressing
true dominance = Massively attractive and inspires a woman's desire to be submissive to him

3 + 4 = A woman's desire to be submissive + incredible urgency in her to instantly say yes to him, with *desire* to follow his lead + Massive Attraction + a truly dominant man who holds nothing back + immediate escalation = Unbelievable, Mind-Blowing Sex!!!

Side note: This are other combinations that make for Amazing sex, as well. Don't think this is the only way.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well she didn't come over tonight...has her daughter, blah blah blah. I switched gears, she seemed to be all about it and then heard nothing from her in 6 hours. No big deal. Back to being fvcking indifferent.....and not contacting her.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she didn't come over tonight...has her daughter, blah blah blah. I switched gears, she seemed to be all about it and then heard nothing from her in 6 hours. No big deal. Back to being fvcking indifferent.....and not contacting her.
Actions over words. She has failed to respond to your last several offers. If she was truly interested she could have gotten a babysitter or at least counter offered with another date and time. Nothing. Time to quit feeding her your attention. NO MORE text chit chat!!! If she escalates to see you in person, then game on, if you choose. Extending her another offer (including reiterating this one for sex) will only reek of desperation. No more offers in my opinion! None! If she wants to see you, let her work to get your time and attention now. You have other options. You are opening them up! Do that! Let her value you and your time and attention. Let her take action showing it. No action from her then no attention. Move your life forward so if she never reaches out or in a meaningful way, you will remain unaffected and be too busy enjoying yourself to even notice.

If/when she reaches out...do not reply right away. You are busy seeing other women...remember. You'll get back to her when your date goes home, but not before. Do not respond, eager, in any way. If you are up for it, I'd say ignore her texts for a while. Let her double text, triple text, call or walk over to see you. Be busy with those other options you are opening up! The ones you told her about. Your life is not on hold for her! She needs to know it. You need to live it!!

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Liveyourdream is correct but also suspect another rooster in the hen house causing static on the line.

arathorngr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go NC without any explanation NOW.
She is stringing you along.
Maybe there is another man, maybe not.
Let her chase you hard and for many days.

This is your last chance. You ve already gave her all the power THIS is why she blows you. She doesnt feel she has to make any effort.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
5. A single mom who has nothing going for her except her kid who would just love a free ride and someone to take care of her mistakes.

Just one question: How desperate are you???

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
5. A single mom who has nothing going for her except her kid who would just love a free ride and someone to take care of her mistakes.

Just one question: How desperate are you???
This is probably what she's thinking. If you don't want the "mangina" treatment you may want to consider walking. Now.
At this point this is what value you have, or so I'm thinking.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Already started walking away. I have been on a roll for 6 months casually dating women. This one was great in bed and we had lots of fun together. I let my guard down a little and slightly lost my frame and had dropped a couple others i was casually dating in the process. Lesson learned.

1000s of women out there and I don't need the frustration from one. Complete NC with this one started last night.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep looking, sounds like your next one will go better. Like you said there's others out there, they usually show up when you're least expecting it.
I let one get away a while back because I wasn't on my game at all and kicking myself for it.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic that you said that. I woke up this morning to a text she sent at 1am last night. "Are you still awake?".

No I wasn't lol.
Her hamster was spinning! She was worrying/imagining that you might be with/fvcking another woman. She wanted you to reply to alleviate her worry and/or to create friction between you and any woman you happen to be with at the time.

If the woman you were with, were to see it, she very likely would have become quite irritated and even asked why is another woman texting you at 1 AM, while you are with/fvcking me? Who is she? Women obviously know how how to mess with other women. But of course it was just 'an innocent text'---not.

This woman doesn't want to be forgotten. Whether she is willing to be with you or not, she doesn't like the idea of you being with other women. Stay NC!

Her hamster will continue to spin wondering about it! She'll be blowing up your phone. No explanations about what you were up to at 1 AM or why you didn't reply. NC!

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
And when she does, then its the time to also NEVER CONTACT.

I'm married and I pickup women (for friendships for my wife) all the time just to keep my skills hot. You can EASILY pickup single, unmarried, young, hot girls with a little internalized game and have them constantly hitting on you and trying to get your attention. When I was single I would come home each day with a pile of little phone numbers in my pocket and dump them against another pile I had made on the wall.

Women are a dime a dozen for a guy with game.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Her hamster was spinning! She was worrying/imagining that you might be with/fvcking another woman. She wanted you to reply to alleviate her worry and/or to create friction between you and any woman you happen to be with at the time.

If the woman you were with, were to see it, she very likely would have become quite irritated and even asked why is another woman texting you at 1 AM, while you are with/fvcking me? Who is she? Women obviously know how how to mess with other women. But of course it was just 'an innocent text'---not.

This woman doesn't want to be forgotten. Whether she is willing to be with you or not, she doesn't like the idea of you being with other women. Stay NC!

Her hamster will continue to spin wondering about it! She'll be blowing up your phone. No explanations about what you were up to at 1 AM or why you didn't reply. NC!
She must have seen me in the town we both own businesses at Friday night and she texted me around 9pm-

Her: Whatcha doing in _______?
Me: A friend and I are grabbing a bite to eat and a beer and then heading to a party
Her: oh ok, sounds awesome..have fun!
Me: you have a good evening too

Then she texted me at 2am.....I didnt respond. She texted me yesterday morning and said:
Her: I was just going to send you something funny
Me: Really????
Her: Not really....we are boating on the river today
Me: sounds fun
Her: Bring your boat and come up
Me: My buddy is wanting to go out on my boat and drink some beers. Maybe we will see you out there

So we ran into them on the river. They had 4 boats tied up together and when I got there I stayed back a little ways. She texted me "your so far away....are you coming over?". I went over and tied my boat off to one of theirs and started talking to some people that I knew and before I realized it, 30 minutes went by and I really hadnt talked to her except a few smiles here and there. She offered food, so I went over on their boat and talked to her for a few minutes and talked to her mom. No real convo so to speak of until she was laying out on a float with her cousin and asked me if I wanted to swim over. I go over and she spent most of the time talking with her cousin to me and talking about the vacation they all went on. Before we left, I jumped on one of their jet skis to take a quick ride. I asked her if she wanted to take a ride and she just smiled and said "no". I thought if she jumped on I would take her way down the river and see what happened..but oh well.

Her mom sent me a fb message this morning saying "it was good to see you and I am glad you came up and hung out with us yesterday". I only responded with "I am glad we did to....its always fun hanging out with you guys. Maybe later on we can do it again".

Live- you're right. She either wanted to see if I would respond or wondered if I was with someone else when she sent me a 2am text. I very much doubt that she wanted to talk about things.

I wasnt aloof yesterday when we all hung out, but I was very indifferent. I feel as though she could have made an effort to show she was interested by coming over on my boat or jumping on the jet ski with me. If we had time alone I think it would help get the elephant out of the room but she has made no effort for that to happen in the past 2 weeks.

My buddy even asked me if she was butt hurt because she just acted distant, in his words "I wouldnt have know you two went out for 2 months, thats for sure".