Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Letting your girlfriend hang out with other men (orbiters) is a stupid thing to do

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
These threads always bring out the chorus of muppets declaring " I'm so alfalfa and nonchalant I wouldn't care if my chick was having drinks with lucifer himself " . It's all bollocks, I should know I used to be one of them.

Turns out if your chick even vocalizes her desire to hang out with other men and dares to risk you dropping her like a hot rock if she does then you are not the man you think you are in your own mind and she thinks she can do better. Sorry fellas.

If this scenario even pops up then you've dropped the ball somewhere. Women who think you're the best man her SMV can acquire don't dare do this sort of stuff. Beta orbiters were useful to prop her ego and used as a tool she once seperated the wheat from the chaff with. She should be over all that if you're perceived as top dog in her eyes.
I agree with this. It may not seem this way, but this is my whole point. You shouldn't have to tell her to only want to hang out with you. You shouldn't have to set boundaries. She should want to do all this on her own.

That's why, if there are some guys/acquaintances in her life, that she needs to "catch up with" every few months. I don't really give a fvck, I know they're her actual friends/orbiters that she likes to talk to every once in a while because they'll sit there, nod and listen, while she does a data dump of useless information.

New guys, different dynamic, different story. Like you said tits, they will start to cut other guys out on their own. However, some guys, from her life before, will still be out there orbiting somewhere. But she will know what guys could cause a rukus, and these guys should and will be cut out, if you're her man.

You should not have to tell her $hit, it's a survival instinct, she should know what to do on her own.

EDIT: I think everyone's looking at this from different angles, different paradigms. Girls aren't logical, telling a girl how to act or what to do is somewhere in the realm of AFCness, that's my stand anyways. She needs to want it, feel it. You can tell her $hit till the cows come home, but that doesn't mean, when $hit starts hitting the fan, that she's actually going to do it. How does she act when she's on her own and nobody's looking? That's where the focus needs to be, IMHO of course.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Bro that advice is no good. Unless he is with her 24 hours, how is a guy supposed to keep his girlfriend away from all guys with game? She could meet a guy at the mall, at the supermarket, at the bus stop, at school, at work, at a sports game, at a night club, etc, etc, etc. She is going to do what she is going to do and isn't afraid of the consequences. Instead of "keep guys away" should be "pick a girl you can trust."

I think its been said before but I think boundaries come down to social value. She's a model, she can do anything she wants. She's lower than you, she is not permitted to speak to anyone. :up:

Obviously you can't stop a girl from meeting/talking to other guys, but if a girl actually has guy friends who she actively participates in social activities with, and sees as much as her other girlfriends, then that is not really on.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The alternative is not setting the boundary, and she will continue with her plethora of orbiters. Likewise she will continue adding it and chances are high she will be fvking one of them. And it will all be invisible to the man because he was too afraid to set the boundary in the beginning.
This^ is where Peaks and myself disagree......

1. Not setting the "other male contact" boundary does not = mass amounts of male contact.

2. CWAF statement to the max above. You are so afraid of a woman cheating that you try every little thing you can do to prevent her from cheating. Women dont fvck orbiters my man.......if that was the case.....then all you CWAFs should be promoting the "friend zone" as a legitimate strategy to get sex.

3. No one is "scared" of setting boundaries. This one is simply unnecessary and can do more harm than good.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
  1. You are 23 and have never fvked a taken girl as far as I can tell.
  2. I have fvked many taken women who's bf's were completely cool with them "going out with guys".
  3. Nobody is saying that not setting boundaries will result in "mass" male contact. That is your attempt at delegitimizing the argument.
1. Wrong. What point are you trying to make here pal? Besides the fact that you make wild assumptions based upon little information.

2. Cool man. Ive known a couple wh0res in my time too. How is this relevant?

3. Actually....you did.
Danger said:
The alternative is not setting the boundary, and she will continue with her plethora of orbiters. Likewise she will continue adding it and chances are high she will be fvking one of them. And it will all be invisible to the man because he was too afraid to set the boundary in the beginning.
Words like "plethora" and "adding" suggest otherwise pal.
Your other major rookie mistake is thinking that all orbiters are "friend zoned".
I dont think you know what the true meaning of "orbiter" is.....that or you do not understand how I mean it. Beta orbiters are one of the lowest forms of male life on the face of the planet. Women absolutely despise these men.....yet use them for attention. They would never sleep with an orbiter.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
That doesn't follow at all. Use some common sense. Just because she tells you he is an orbiter doesn't mean he is and doesn't mean he always will be.
Women dont "tell" men anything about orbiters. Women arent even consciously aware that they use men for attention. But dont be fooled.....if she "desexualizes" a man.....hes DESEXUALIZED. Sure there is always the chance that he goes super saiyan 4 and turns into a BAMF and she begins to become attracted, but thats not the case 99% of the time.
If you had ANY experience at all, you would know that there are varying levels of orbiter, especially for young, average women like your gf.
its all about you venting about your hor gf
Lets do without the insults pal. Absolutely zero need to drag my girlfriend into these things.
I've been an outside orbiter, where I was BLATANTLY used to make boyfriends jealous or for favors. Ironically, I barely kept in touch with some of these women but they would make **** up to their BFs because I have some status and looks, lol.
Majority of orbiters. Orbiters rarely if at all get sex. Their primary use to a woman is for their emotional tampon skills and the ease at which they give women their attention.
There is a middle circle which is basically outer circle guys that get occasional sex or romance in return for attention and not "abandoning" the girl.
This would not qualify as an "orbiter" in my book. This would be more like a guy she is either on the fence about or who she has medium interest in. Hes attractive enough to have sex but not attractive enough for her to yearn for his full commitment.

A true orbiter is one who has 0% chance of sex.....yet sticks around because he believes he has a shot. This is 95% of male friends. They would absolutely jump at the opportunity to have sex with the girl meanwhile telling people "ohhhh we are just friends man". Where we disagree is the frequency in which women would actually have sex with this kind of man. They loath men like this. I believe these men to be little threat to girlfriends, while you think your girlfriend would be unable to resist.

Just because women have men that want to fvck them.....doesnt mean they will ACTUALLY fvck them. There are probably 5 instances A DAY that your girlfriend is dealing with someone that would fvck her in an instant(if she is hott)
the inner circle, the girls are more careful to hide you. You sleep with them or they flirt heavily with you and date you with a lot of sexual tension.
Again.....this would be not an orbiter to me. Just sounds like a guy a woman is dating.
1. Putting up with orbiters is intolerable.

2. Almost all attractive women have orbiters.

3. Therefore to tolerate attractive women they must get rid of the orbiters.
Putting up with orbiters is intolerable.......for you. I dont have to put up with them. A woman should not have a "plethora" of orbiters. The few they do have are most likely desexualized and she does not find them more attractive than you. There is no reason to be a CWAF.
women will NOT do this on their own besides by accident during the honeymoon period
My girlfriend doesnt have a "plethora" of orbiters and I set no boundaries on her guy friends. It is not only possible......but EXPECTED.
why should they? They obviously like it.
You fail to understand women's need for male attention. Its not some conscious decision.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
If you had more experience with fan clubsand female friends you would understand that my firsthand knowledge is absolutely correct. Furthermore, women ADMIT that they keep men around for attention, its not some unconscious things. You have such a desire to absolve women from blame to fit a theory that is not born out in the real world.
You're nothing but a punk and "internet tough guy". You wouldnt say half the sh1t about my girlfriend to my face and if you did....you wouldnt for very long, if you know what I'm saying.

And since when in the he11 does having sex with ONLY 8 WOMEN(on top of getting your a$$ cheated on) give you "more experience" and "firsthand knowledge" ? And before you cry about being "insulted".....you're right....I AM INSULTING YOU. If you act like a punk....you get treated like one.

Members should be careful who they listen to. Some men arent as "successful" as they think they are....

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Next,Consider WHY I had sex with only 8 women.....
I dont care about your excuses. In my book....8 women doesnt give you "firsthand knowledge" or some "vast experience". Just my opinion but I bet a lot of members would definitely hold it against you, especially for acting all high and mighty.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The alternative is not setting the boundary, and she will continue with her plethora of orbiters.
No....she won't. That's what you're not getting.

If you're a beta wuss maybe, but otherwise.....no.

Why would she need orbiters? Why? Are you saying you have a GF that doesn't want to see you? WHY do they need orbiters? What are orbiters for??

Like Tits said, and which I AGREE, if they actually like you, as in WANTED to be your girlfriend, then why the fvck would she need to see anyone else?

If you're doing it right, SHE'LL CUT THEM OUT ON HER OWN!

That is why, like I've said, if they do have a friend to catch up with or talk to on the phone, or meet for a drink, I don't really give a fvck if he wants to fvck her, my chick isn't going to cheat on me. Also, I'm not a fvcking dullard who's got his head up his a$$ and can't see what the fvck is going on. The signs will be there.

"no they won't P&V, my girls cheated on me and I didn't know, that means your girls will cheat on you and you won't know"

No, that's not how it is, not in my world.

I'm usually happy if they have someone else to hang out with, gives me some fvcking space. Then this is what usually happens:

Me: you're hanging out with "orbiter" today right?
Her: nah, I don't feel like it.
Me: *sigh*

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would you make a chick your gf, if she has orbiters floating around her where ever she goes?

Shouldn't that be part of your selection process, the weeding out of the worthless ones.

You: "let's hang out this weekend."
Her: "I'd like to but Orbiter #1's taking me out to lunch, then Orbiter #2 is taking me out to dinner. Maybe after?
You: "see ya" *next*

Any woman you have to explain that in order to be with you they need to cut other guys out of their lives should not be your gf.

You're basically giving them an ultimatum. This is weak.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Sometimes I feel like the feminist on the forum because I believe modern women should be treated like men. If you can't go to the strip club then she can't hang out with orbiters. Would you want to go to a strip club or bang hotties if you could get away with it? Of course.
If I have a gf, I can go to the strip club. Not every day mind you, but if there's some "occasion" for it, then I'm going. Do I want to bang em, they may get me sexually aroused, but that's why I have a gf, someone I want to bang, and can, and will on a regular basis. That's one of the reasons for having a gf, so you don't have to deal with low quality sloots like most strippers.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
The idea that telling women what to do is AFC is 180 degrees from the truth. Afcs lack options and would never do anything that you admit can lower attraction, like setting boundaries.However, it is true that a false DJ will invent all.sorts of excuses to avoid being a man and making hard decisions. Setting boundaries is hard, you risk losing sex from your gf. Letting her walk all over you while you make excuses about what a player you are is easy while your Afc core blossoms and you end up posting threads like Bible Belts fat ex thread.
There's a time and a place to tell women what to do.

Did you see Rollo's GNO post that Danger posted? This is the exact same thing. IMO. Same concept. And he's saying the exact same thing that myself and a few others on here are saying.

If you haven't read it, please do.

I already posted why GNO's are like friends/orbiters, and how I feel they are actually worse, when it comes to opportunities to cheat.

So, with that logic, then shouldn't you be telling your gf she can't have GNO's?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we could have saved 5 pages by following mantra always be willing to walk away.

Boundaries are you to tell someone that here are my personal rules you are welcome to disopbey thembut if you do I'm not sticking around.
Boundaries are not to tell some you cannot do x,y, or z.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger.....lets boil this down and give you some focus......lets make it real simple.

When you place "boundaries" on women.....that is an OVERT move. Women speak COVERTLY......P&V is exactly right when he says you are essentially giving an ultimatum to a girl....and yes thats fvckin weak and insecure. You are saying "Either get rid of every other guy in your life, or I walk away". Its classic beta tactics 1 on 1. Dont ever say things like "I cant take you serious when you have other guys in your life"......it COVERTLY demonstrates that you get jealous easily and that you constantly worry about her fidelity.

I agree with your message that you want to communicate that you are high quality and have options......but "boundaries" are no good mate. This may be what you feel is necessary because you have messed around with tons of low quality wh0res and have been cheated on. But for guys like myself.....we can get the result you are seeking....without trying to throw up barriers.
The_411 said:
Boundaries are you to tell someone that here are my personal rules you are welcome to disopbey thembut if you do I'm not sticking around.
This is not what a "boundary" is. A boundary is drawing a line in the sand and telling her not to cross it or you will "next" her. What you are referring to is "having standards"....and these dont need to be communicated overtly to women. You never need to mention that you dont like her hanging out with other men or that it bothers you.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Ok, so suddenly it appears like you are getting very terse and angry at this discussion. I am not sure why. You keep stating "not to tell her you can't hang out with other guys", and I keep reiterating that is NOT what you say. These are two very different things.

These two statements......

1. I can't take you seriously if you are hanging out with other men
  2. You are not allowed to hang out with other men

.....have entirely different meanings, especially to women.

The equivalent meanings she hears are.....
  1. "I have options and therefore I also have standards for women I am exclusive with. If you wish to secure me, these are my expectations."
  2. "I am controlling you and I don't want you to have any fun."

Can you see the difference? This is liking speaking w0manese. You have to know how to communicate with women.
I get the difference, you're giving her a nudge, a hint. I understand this. Maybe she'll get it....whatever. That may be what she needs, if she's used to it not being that way. HOWEVER, women are emotional, they'll do what they want. Want. Do they want you for exclusivity? Or are they wanting you as a part time thing? Are you letting her know that, in order to have you at all, she needs to go exclusive? Is this what you're conveying?

If so, then you should not go exclusive with this woman. She needs to want this on her own. If this is the case, these orbiters will get tiring to her, they will get annoying. She'll be out with them, while you're somewhere else, and she'll be wishing she was with you. She will start to cut them out on her own.

Danger said:
Would you not want to have your cake and eat it too if you knew there wasn't a cost?

Basic human incentives mate.
Where's this cake you speak of that she gets to eat? Oh, it's me, I'm the prize. "oh, but they're emotional, and they can slip up." Yes, possibly they can, but there is a cost. She'll lose the prize.

Danger said:
Again, if you could have your cake and eat it too without consequence? Wouldn't you do it?
No, that's why she's my gf, I don't want to be with anyone else. Yeah, I'm a guy with a d1ck and balls, however, that's the price I pay for having a gf. Oh well, I miss out on banging some sloot. I've got my high quality gf at home getting ready for me. I'd rather have that.

Danger said:
Let me get this straight. You are making this totally black and white and saying that ALL girls who have full interest in their boyfriend will drop all orbiters and men contacting them? ALL girls with full interest? Every last one?

I call bull$hit. Why?

I have seen girls head over heels with their bf's who still kept their orbiters around, simply because they *could*. Would you not keep all of your backup plans available at a moment's notice?

Sure some girls will cut them out, and those are the girls you really want. But you highly underestimate the entitlements that many women today have and how they will happily have their cake and eat it too. Why not? Nobody said they couldn't!
Did I ever say "ALL"? Well, if they're head over heals for their bf then why should it matter if they have orbiters. And check out my earlier post in regards to this one.

Danger said:
Bull$hit. I have fvked tons of taken girls who were goddamned class A actresses right in front of their boyfriends. They could have won Academy Awards. And these are not "rare" because I can think of almost ten right off the rip.
You've banged at least 10 chicks while knowing their boyfriends. Well, you sound like a winner.

Danger said:
Awesome, your gf hangs out with other men to fill her time. Mine has hobbies and is happy at home or hanging with her sister. Which do you think is a better catch?
Twisting words again. I don't think you're as good at that as you think you are. That being said, I like my women to have lives. If my chick was always at home I'd probably shoot myself.

Rollo said:
Disclaimer: At this point I should also add that this in no way excuses the woman who CONSTANTLY goes on GNOs as some kind of ritual with her girlfriends. This is symptomatic of a larger problem and this, again, is based in desire. If you ever find yourself in this circumstance your best recourse is to NEXT and remove your attentions entirely. Women who have a regular GNO in LTRs are seeking something vicariously through their friends that they feel deprived of and need a fix for to feel completed. It’s only a matter of time until the right circumstances arise for her to consolidate on that deprivation. Better to cut your losses on a bad investment than play the cuckold for a woman who has no genuine desire for you and regularly demonstrates this in her behavior.
Danger said:
Women with constant GNO's, or who hang out one-on-one with orbiters are to be nexted.

So if you are committed to a girl who does constant GNO's or starts hanging out one-on-one with other men, it is a nextable offense. Would you begin an exclusive relationship with a woman already doing this?
No, I didn't overlook that. You really have to stop twisting words.

key word there: "CONSTANTLY" that's why it's capitalized, as in "constantly" having orbiters, which is not what I'm referring to, at all.

Reading comprehension.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
I think we could have saved 5 pages by following mantra always be willing to walk away.

I can agree with this. My rule, which is pretty universal, if you cheat on me I'm walking away. This, she will respect, and in no way think is unreasonable, or will anyone else in her life. If you were to tell her something like, if you cheat, I might take you back, but please try not to do it. Then she would most definitely lose respect for you and probably cheat. Cheating should be left up to her, in her control, on her shoulders. She's going to be the one doing it. By trying to accomplish this by cutting out all the possible ways for her to cheat, you're fighting an uphill battle. "let's see what are some other situations which might lead to her cheating, need to put a nix on those as well...." Sisyphus comes to mind here.

Analogy to this^: If you want a chick to lose weight, you don't tell her to go on a diet, and then let her know you're going to be keeping tabs on what she eats. If you go this route, what will happen is she'll have a grape fruit for breakfast while you're there, then the minute she heads off to work in her car, she'll be stuffing her face with strudel sticks. Instead, it's a process, "help" her figure out that she needs to lose weight, then when she's ready to lose it (i.e. wants to lose weight), you then let her figure out how she's going to lose said weight, and leave it up to her. If it's all about the diet, which she doesn't want to be on in the first place. Then eventually she's going to get tired of it, and "cheat" whenever you're not looking over her shoulder.

Danger said:
Once again from the top.

If you are agreeing to COMMIT to her, then you lay your boundaries "I can't take you seriously if you are seeing other men".

If it's just part time, non-exclusive, boundaries do not apply. I have said this countless times in this thread. Nobody cares wtf a plate does, she is sex.
Once again from the top.

In this scenario, you're forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do. Can you agree on this? She still wants to see her friends and orbiters, right??And you're convincing her not to see them by the way of logic. Now, I know the whole "girls won't have sex with orbiters/friends" mantra got thrown out the window for the sake of this argument. But can we at least keep the emotion/logic thingy when we're talking about women?

In your case, if she likes you enough, she will cut out orbiters/friends, any guy that's around, in order to keep you. Okay, that's accomplished. But, she didn't want to have to do that....did she? She did though, to keep you. Now, what happens 4 months down the road when you two are comfortable with each other, and/or you slip up and do something beta like? She's starts to reconsider your two's little arrangement you've got going on. Doubt starts to creep in. She gave up all that sh1t up, not because she wanted to, but because you told her to do so. Bring on the resentment buddy. Now she's got a reason to cheat on your dumb a$$.

Danger said:
I agree that you should never go exclusive with a woman who desires male attention other than your own.
okay....
Danger said:
This is exactly why when a woman pushes for exclusivity yet still has her retainer of men you state the boundary. The price which she must pay to have full rights to you.
Why would she have a retainer of men if she doesn't desire male attention?

Friendship? If that was the case then you would be worried about her friends. Oh that's right, chicks bang their guy friends/orbiters all the time. Especially when they're enamored with their bf's and aren't seeking other male attention.

Danger said:
The cake = you
Eat it = Other men who want to fvk her
The cake = me
Eat it = me fvcking her

Danger said:
Yes, she will lose the prize if she starts doing one-on-one with other men. At least for my standards.
Starts? Who said anything about starting to do one-one's? Isn't she already doing them? I get it. But like I said, she'll start to cut these down on her own. (that's my new favorite phrase btw) Like I said, if you have to tell her to stop hanging out with other guys and hang out with you instead.....you know, give it your best shot dude.:up:

Danger said:
For yours it appears she can hang with them but if she fvks them you are gone. In my opinion a poor strategy for a man who values his time, effort and investment. Especially if that man has options and recognizes his own value.
Well, hopefully I'll have options, that's the only time you should be getting a girlfriend.....when you're able to choose. And one of the criteria in my choosing strategy is that she puts me #1 and doesn't need a plethora of orbiters to keep her company when I'm not around. If she does, then hey, that one's not for me. I don't want to tell her to cut them out, if I did I'd have a girl that would fit my criteria, but it would be fake, an illusion.

Danger said:
Constant GNO which I totally agree with. Nothing wrong with a GNO. To me though that is a different animal than male one-on-one time. Again why? Because I have been that guy and I fvked a lot of taken girls.
How'd you meet these girls? Was it while they were with their boyfriends? Or was it when they were alone, GNO perhaps? Or did you know all ten of them before they had boyfriends?

Danger said:
And again, there are different classes of orbiters.

There are the.....
Friendzoned orbiters
Something I can gain something from orbiters
Guys who are potential replacement orbiters
Guys who I would fvk readily orbiters
Right, agreed here. That's why, if she's really into you, and ready for a commitment, 100% (or 99%), she's not going to need to hang around those "potential replacement orbiters" or "fvck readily orbiters", she will not need them, even the something to gain orbiters. Friendzoned orbiters....yeah maybe. That's why I'm not worried. ;)

All this being said and done. If she's going to hang out with an orbiter, I'd rather know about it. I'd rather have it be out in the open. That way I can "observe", and if it's starts to go somewhere I don't think it should be going, I can then do what I need to do.

The second she starts hiding an "innocent" coffee with an old guy friend (which she makes the excuse that it should be okay to do)....is the second that coffee turns into something else. Slippery slope, flood gates opened.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing smentioned earlier by Danger orbiter = guy who is in a girls' sphere of influence.

Most women keep men in all sorts of categories

Orbiter 1- The sensitive girlfriend type guy who she tells all of her drama and uses him as a sounding board while he's secretly hoping that the relationship turns into more than friends and if she feels she's losing the upper hand and he's getting frustrated will up the ante by giving hugs and hinting about this guy maybe possibility the type of guy she wants, which we all know is a load of crap.

Orbiter 2 - The ex boyfriend- It never worked they used to scream and yell at each other and then have torrid sex, she swears she hates him but secretly she can't get enough but she knows she'll draw the wrath of friends for wading back into that pool.

Orbiter 3 - The "my girlfirend's boyfriend" - This is the orbiter where he's always been with her "bestie" and nobody can envison them breaking apart and the girl is jealous and secretly wants him but can't because she'd lose her friendship with her "bestie". She may or may not be hooking up with on the D/L.

Oribert 4 - The New guy part I He's the guy she met when she was in a relationship and wasn't fed up with the relationship yet but she kept in contact to make sure she had somewhere to go should her current relationship fail.

Oribert 5 The New Guy Part II- He's the guy your soon to be ex meets and she's got his details and she talking about her new friends whom you never meet and she will keep the my friend reference intentionally vague to make it seem like she's talking about a girl.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger: Men and women can't be friends, because one always wants to fvk the other.
Her: That's not true, some men are just friends. I would never sleep with any male friends.
Danger: And they would totally fvk you though.
Her: Sure they would but I don't care, I wouldn't touch them. Don't you trust me?
Danger: Sure I do, I'm going to hang out with some hookers tonight though.
Her: WHAT?!??
Danger:Don't you trust me? They are just friends.
Hookers?? Kind of reaching there aren't ya? :crazy:

There's been some very good posts in this thread arguing against all of your points you're trying to make Danger. Narcissistic had some excellent posts in the beginning, as well as some others. Then myself and Exception are pretty much saying the same thing in response to all of your points you're trying to make.

To break it down to it's simplest level, you are saying to use logic and reasoning to persuade you're gf not to see other men.

This same type of theory was at one time abundant in gaining interest and attraction from females.

You are nice to her = she will become interested in you
You tell her how beautiful she is = she will become attracted to you
You buy her things = she will want to have sex with you
You tell her you love her and she's the best thing that ever happened to you = she will love you back

Four step process right there. That's how it's done! But how do you keep her from cheating on you???

Oh, that ones just as cut and dry:

You tell her not to see other men = she will be loyal to you

Logic.

Anyways, most of this comes from a subjective POV, so it's difficult to show which theory is correct. It's not as cut and dry, as something like, you know, the price of gold going up and down, or something like that. So, I (we) may just have to wait until some more proof comes out on the best way to handle orbiters. Maybe some articles, stories, other posters opinions. Don't know. Guess we'll see. I'm done for now.

Thread bookmarked :up:

To be continued....

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Some of these responses are ridiculous. I had a good laugh at turdwal and TheException with their nonsense rants among the other betas as well. It's no wonder these guys get walked over by women in their shi1ty relationships:crackup:

Danger did a fantastic job of holding down the fort with his intelligent comments of knowledge. :up:

All you have to do is mention that texting works or to implement a boundary, and these betas sh1t a brick. Not sure if it's because I posted it or what? It's very amusing to read but very sad in reality that these guys think this way. :yes:

First of all, trying to compare celebrities to non celebrities is fvcking stupid. Second, trying to say 'What would so and so do, would he have to do that?" is even more stupid. You don't know the man, how do you know what he's doing in his private life? Celebrities aren't trying to date the run of the mill hoe from the club. They are dating other important figures that are their equal. They might go out and fvck a hot club hoe just to bust a nut, but that's all they want from her. If the celebrity in question is dating another hot celebrity, then he probably will set a boundary of some sort because his woman is a high commodity wanting to be fvcked by various men as well. So, just because he is of celebrity status, doesn't mean he is going to absolve any sort of boundary implementation.

Now, setting a boundary all depends on the woman. When you're dating a woman in the upper echelon in looks you're going to need to have a boundary of some sort. When that woman respects you, your boundary will be respected and she will abide by it. It's all about setting the tone and being a man.

Betas are afraid of setting the tone, they want the woman to follow the boundary that they are too afraid to set. So, they just go with the flow hoping everything comes out peachy keen. The problem is, when the woman starts to display unacceptable behavior, the beta begins to freak out, he doesn't know what to do. She is crossing the line that he was afraid to set. So, out of fear and anxiety, the beta starts to put an immediate boundary on the woman. She won't take him seriously and will walk over the boundary as she laughs in his face. So, the fallacy of this is, you were too afraid to set an initial boundary from the beginning. But, out of fear you are setting one now. That defeats the purpose of your illogical claims because you are setting a boundary anyway. Trying to set one up mid stream isn't going to help you, when it should have been done from the start.

That's like trying to set up a bear trap when the bear is already inside the cabin. If you want to use it in a sexual context, that's like blowing a load inside the chick then deciding to put the condom on after. It ain't gonna work too well for ya.

Women will set boundaries on the beta men. Women will make men wait to have sex, won't let them go out, always having to call when she wants, not being able to do what he wants. These betas will accept all those terms she sets with no problem so nothing rocks the boat so to speak. .These are the men who accept her terms while they let her do whatever the fvck she wants while being so damn naive.

If she wants to talk to and hang out with all her "guy friends"? "Hey, no problem, she ain't going to fvck those guys, I'm the alpha and they are the beta orbiters". Sorry there Charlie, YOU are the beta my friend, you are running the show on her terms letting her do what she wants. Hell yeah, she knows you are the beta because she owns your ass. She can treat you how she feels and can dispose of you in the manner she likes. All because you were too afraid, scared, wimpy, spineless, to take the initiative of being the man from the start.

I like how all these beta guys feel how harmless these "guy friends" are, especially when they turn out to be ex lovers and guys your woman wants to fvck. All you have to do is have your girlfriend send one of these guys a text asking them "Do you want to have sex?" Not one of those guys would turn her down and they would be at her door hard as a rock in 2 seconds. So much for just being "good friends", these dudes aren't hanging around her just for the laughs, they want to get their d1cks wet. And a lot of them do when they have higher value over YOU.

Women respect men who know what they want, they respect men who take charge of the relationship. A lot of these women are like little kids, you need to show them how you expect them to behave. Otherwise some of the hoes will run amok with no guidance. And when they don't respect you, do you think they are going to listen to your fear based boundary after the trouble begins? Fvck no my friend, that's why you are a beta and not a well respected man..

Boundaries have nothing to do with insecurity or being a beta. Alphas are looked up to because they lead everybody in every situation. They are revered by men and women are attracted to the aura they exhibit.

If a woman isn't going to abide by what you want from the start, then why the fvck would you want to be in an LTR with a woman that won't respect you? If she starts to give you sh1t about it, then you know that isn't a quality woman who will be giving you a quality relationship. You just screened out a chick who will fvck you over later on. That ain't being beta my friends, that's just being smart. :up:

It's the betas who are too afraid and too damn ignorant in the game to know any better. :yes:

Rival said:
****, if you care this much a bout your girl hanging out with some beta dudes, wife the beotch.

You shouldn't care who she hangs with, have some plates yourself and if she cheats and you find out, drop er like its hot.

Well, My Rival, that's easier said than done. A lot of the big talkers here will spout off to spin plates and that might get them a rep or two, but in real life they aren't spinning sh1t. They are beholden to one woman being a beta. :yes:

You're only half correct in your assessment. You see, a beta is afraid of losing his only option, so he won't go out to spin any plates. He is afraid of upsetting his woman. So, he does what she says.

These are also the guys who have a phony alpha mentality thinking their woman won't leave or cheat when she is running the show. No matter how much you try to reason with them they won't listen. Again, there is nothing wrong with setting a boundary from the beginning for the reasons that I've mentioned above.

Why be cheated on when you don't have to be? Don't you think that is pretty fvcking stupid? You should drop her when she crosses your boundary or exhibits bad behavior. :yes:

When women regard you as an Alpha, she won't be having a bunch of "guy friends" around her 24/7. She doesn't need them because she already has what she needs.

Last edited:

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
****, if you care this much a bout your girl hanging out with some beta dudes, wife the beotch.

You shouldn't care who she hangs with, have some plates yourself and if she cheats and you find out, drop er like its hot.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Perhaps I should make a post about them, because there is a severe lack of understanding on the subject in the manosphere."

First of all, EXCELLENT posts Danger! I think this forum definitely needs one of these posts..

"Some I met through other friends, some I met at parties, many through work, a couple through GNO's. Some were single before their bf's, some already with their bf's."

Did you ever feel the notion of getting into a relationship with any of these girls you met or were they just for the lay?

"She could be doing this in either case, boundary or not so I think this point is irrelevant. The most relevant part is the ability to detect when her behavior shifts, which is much easier when the boundary is set."

What is your immediate action when you DO see her behavior shifting?

Again, awesome input!