Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Letting your girlfriend hang out with other men (orbiters) is a stupid thing to do

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime you let your girlfriend hang out with other guys or start talking with new guys, you're giving her a free pass to use it against you in the future. You are also helping her be able to cheat on you as well. :yes:

Women who respect their boyfriends won't add new dudes into the mix. It's the guys who haven't set any boundaries from the beginning and the men who are not respected by their girlfriends, that have girlfriends who will hang out with orbiters or new men she is attracted to.

A lot of these guys have a phony alpha mind set. They think as long as their woman shows interest in them, she won't cheat. They also like to diminish the orbiters as betas who won't get anywhere with their girlfriend. But when there is a will there is a way, and orbiters can fvck your girlfriend rather easily if they have something she wants.

I know chicks who did and know men who it happened to. Don't think that nothing can happen because when you dismiss it, that's when something will happen. Disrespecting girlfriends will be hanging out with orbiters while they don't respect you. So, thinking that nothing will happen is a very naive mind set to have.

In the past, I knew chicks who said this and other similar things, "I Love my boyfriend, but if something were to happen to us, I will be able to get another one with no problem."

So, these chicks have an alpha mind set (which should be the mind set you should have by having boundaries and not putting up with disrespecting bullsh1t) that they can replace the boyfriend with another one, no matter how cool he was.

Which is true, because some other dude will be willing to do what you're doing (maybe even better) to be with a hot woman. She already thinks of you as replaceable, which means if she gets what she wants or needs from an orbiter, you are expendable.

A lot of these orbiters know they don't have what it takes to have her as a girlfriend, so they go in for the lay. They will use whatever means necessary to do that to replace the flaws they have in their physical stature and game. These guys will most often play the nice guy role, but with a few tricks up their sleeve, to try to get into her pants.

They will befriend her, talk to her, want to know about the stuff she likes, so they can use that to accomplish their goal. And here you are, allowing this whole thing to transpire while you sit there with your phony alpha mentality, thinking nothing can happen with a beta orbiter talking to and hanging out with your woman. The more men she has in her fan club, the more likely that something will happen.

All it takes is one dude to get into her pants, but you don't think that nothing is going to happen. :crazy:

So, these beta guys will find out what she likes or needs and will use that as a way to get laid. Just like all those old rich ugly men who can buy off hot women with whatever she wants. If the chick really needs or wants it, she will bang the orbiter in order to get it. You are expendable and you didn't set any boundaries with her. But you're sitting at home thinking your girlfriend won't do anything with the orbiter.

I've seen, talked to, and heard about orbiters who got laid for doing all kinds favors for the chicks they were hanging out with. Free front row concert tickets, sports tickets, money, drugs, clothes, answers for tests, you name it. The orbiters found out what she needed, and if she wanted it bad enough, she fvcked them in order to get that.

In my College Psychology class, there was a dude who managed to steal a copy of the final. The class was very hard and the professor made the multiple choice tests extremely hard with A-E answers. The answers were paragraph long answers and you had to do all the reading, watch the films, plus read all the supplemental material to know what would be on the test.

So, the dude who stole the test was an orbiter of a chick in the class who was a solid 8. Some would call her a 9. He used that as leverage for having sex with her. If she had sex with him, he would give her the answers for entire final test. The orbiter wasn't a real good looking guy, but he used what he needed to score the lay. This chick had a boyfriend who was on the basketball team and she decided that her grade in the class (which meant not having to study for a hard final but to party over the weekend instead) was more important than her boyfriend.

She ended up fvcking the orbiter (which the dude got some video of that encounter) for the answers for the test that she didn't have to study for. He had something she needed bad enough and he got laid for it.

As the whole thing turned out, which was pretty hilarious I thought, was that the professor used three different tests for the final. He used an A, B, C test in order to prevent people from cheating and to see who actually did study for the final. :crackup:

She didn't get the final that was stolen, so she didn't know the answers or sh1t about it, and she failed the final. Her boyfriend who didn't care about the orbiter got cheated on. The orbiter knew she probably wouldn't get that exact final anyway, but he ended up getting laid out of the whole thing. He used it to his advantage. The chick ended up dating one of my teammates not long after her boyfriend found out she cheated on him.

Not only are you asking for trouble with a chance of being cheated on with orbiters, but your girlfriend who has no boundaries, will hang out with dudes you don't like later on.

You thought it was fine for her to hang out and talk with guys who you felt were less value. What about dudes of value who she will be attracted to and want to hang out and talk with?

This is where the sh1t hits the fan and when your relationship will end. Your phony alpha mentality will fade away and you quickly will turn to the insecure beta you truly are.

When you see the dude you don't want her hanging out with, you will tell her "you don't want her hanging out with him." You will be laying down the law to her right then and there, which makes you look insecure and a hypocrite as well. It will be at this time where your girlfriend will use her Trump Card against you.

She will say, "You let me hang out and talk with other guys before, why not him?"

What can you say about that, when you never set any boundaries from the start? Instead, you're trying to set boundaries at that moment when it's too late. It makes you look insecure, you become a beta, and your girlfriend has put one over on you because you don't have an answer to why she can't hang out with this guy.

The more you put up a fight and complain, the more she will lose respect for you and want to be with the other guy. I've banged chicks with this same scenario. Guys who didn't want her hanging out with me after class when they knew who I was.

After they confronted them and told them not to talk to me anymore is when the sex happened.

Boundaries are definitely important from the beginning, because these foolish "alphas" who are really betas will try to enforce boundaries as the problem is occurring. That never works because the chick will go over your boundary and you will get cheated on.

If you set it up from the start, you already have it in place, and if she steps over it, the relationship is done. It also shows your value from the beginning of the relationship with boundaries. It shows women what is to be expected and how she values you as a man. If she is willing to break or step over it, you will know to get rid of her at that moment.

When you try to use it as an ultimatum tactic when you are insecure of another man, it won't work because the chick knows she never had a boundary from the beginning. You let her do as she pleased. So, why should she listen to you now when you finally object?

She won't listen to you and it won't work. Instead of trying to implement a last minute boundary that won't work, why don't you do it from the start so it will work? You're setting a boundary anyway, so you should do it the right way at the beginning.

I could go on more about this, but what you need to take away from this thread is this:

Beta orbiters can fvck your girlfriend very easily when they have something she wants. Don't just dismiss them as weak harmless men who can't do anything.

Women will do what is best for themselves at that particular moment. If another man can provide for what she needs, she might take him up on that offer and have sex with him in order to get that. Women are opportunists, and when that opportunity arrives, they will take it no matter what you did for them before. You can't provide it for her, she has another man who can, if she wants it bad enough, she will do what it takes to get it. And if that means fvcking him and cheating on you, then so be it.

That's why letting your woman hang out and talk with orbiters is a stupid thing to do. It's good way to get cheated on and shows how much disrespect your woman really has for you.

Not setting any boundaries from the start will come around to bite you in the ass when you try to implement them when a problem is occurring.

Allowing your girlfriend to hang out with betas will end your relationship when she meets a dude she is attracted to that she wants to hang out with.

After all, you let her do what she wanted anyway because you were afraid to set boundaries because you were too afraid to do so. You were afraid of losing your only source for sex so you let her get away with it.

Funny thing is, she cheated on you and dumped you anyway, so you still lost your source for sex.

Never be afraid to set the frame and be in control.

Betas only pretend without taking any real action. :yes:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man doesn't give a sh1t. A real man understands that men comprise half the world population. Only an insecure dude would cut their girl off from that many other humans because he is scared she will cheat..

If your girl cheats because you let her hang out with dudes then SHE WILL CHEAT ANYWAYS. It has nothing to do with whether u let her or not and EVERYTHING to do with her INTEREST LEVEL

If your girl has HIGH interest in you she WILL NOT Cheat. It's that simple. She could hang out with 100 million orbiters yet stay faithful because your a boss and shes super into you.

If your girl has LOW interest in you it doesn't matter how much boundaries you set. She WILL find a way to cheat. Or do sh1t that you dont like or that make you feel insecure.

There is an easy way to avoid this. only date women who are HIGHLY INTERESTED in you

Setting boundaries is gay and at the end of the day reeks with insecurities. If a girl isn't 100% interested in you then NEXT her. If you have to set boundaries you have two problems.

1) your too insecure

2) your with a girl who isn't very interested in you

These both come from not spinning an abundance of plates

You want to be in a place where your girl likes you so much you dont have to set boundaries.

boundaries should be UNWRITTEN communication. A boss carries himself in such a way that the woman KNOWS that he will leave in a nanosecond if she does anything fishy.

I have and always will consider dudes that set boundaries as those who have too many insecurities and not enough abundance mindstate

One more thing: in 2014, if you haven't already realized that most girls WILL in fact cheat then you are setting your self up for great disappointment. Learn to accept it. Especially in western civilization. It happens and it happens OFTEN. You cant change a women you can only change your self.

Here's the trick: dont get attached and when a girl cheats on you, which is almost inevitable, you won't care. Trying to set boundaries will only make it harder for you emotionally when she does cheat. You have to be content with the realities of the 21st century when it comes to women and men. People cheat. It happens. Grow unaffected, and prepare yourself for the inevitable infidelity that will occur in modern day relationships.

Remember: being prepared is the best defense. So emotionally prepare for the inevitable. Dont be in a state of denial. Cheating and infidelity is unstoppable. Trying to stop it is like trying to stop a bullet with a pillow case. Won't happen. Being in denial will make it worse emotionally. But if u know the inevitable nature of it when it does happen you'll just laugh and go "i told ya so" to yourself. The best thing you can do to minimize the chances of infedelity is getting a girl with super high interest. But still, its possible.

PS. no offense rascal. just my opinion.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, let's say you set this boundary early on, she agrees. But...
what if she has one or two really good male friends? I mean, guys that have known her for a year or more. Guys that before you appeared, used to hang out with your girlfriend, go shopping, go dancing, go to the movies... really good friends I mean.
I do not mean orbiters, and Im not talking about the kind of guys that chase her, I just mean good friends, maybe one, or two.

What about this? do you make her cut them off? or do you allow it?
Im curious.

I say this because I have one very good female friend of mine and be the case I had a gf, I would want to keep seing her, talking to her etc, maybe less than I do at the moment, but I would not want to cut her off my life. And I would not understand if my gf commanded me to stop talking to her.

See my point?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
what if she has one or two really good male friends? I mean, guys that have known her for a year or more. Guys that before you appeared, used to hang out with your girlfriend, go shopping, go dancing, go to the movies... really good friends I mean.
I do not mean orbiters, and Im not talking about the kind of guys that chase her, I just mean good friends, maybe one, or two.

Im curious.

I say this because I have one very good female friend of mine and be the case I had a gf, I would want to keep seing her, talking to her etc, maybe less than I do at the moment, but I would not want to cut her off my life. And I would not understand if my gf commanded me to stop talking to her.

See my point?

No you don't make her stop seeing them.

A woman will cheat on a man because he is a b1tch, And is insecure. NOT because she has guy friends.

How insecure would it sound to her if you demanded she stop chilling with her good friends only because you feared that she would cheat on you. THAT my friend is one sure fire way to get dumped and cheated on.

Be a man. You let her chill with them because you know she wants YOU, because YOU are the prize. You are not scared of her cheating because you are in ABUNDANCE mind-state and realize you can get other girls NO PROBLEM. Boundaries are due to scarcity. You are setting boundaries because you fear that she will cheat because have put everything into one girl and fear losing her. A woman can smell that, and will insta-lose interest. But you wouldnt give a sh1t if she cheated if you had 100 other girls in your phone that you could call up in a second whom would act as a replacement to this girl. Now would you? Obviously not.

If she ends up cheating. Next. She was gunna do it anyways. Low interest.

No boundary whether implemented from the start or during is going to stop a chick from cheating IF SHE HAS ALREADY MADE UP HER MIND that she is going to cheat.

You can not stop a girl from cheating if she wants to cheat. Best thing to do is realize that it happens and to become unaffected by it. Cheating and infidelity is a normal by-product of 21st century monogamous relationship dynamics. Accept and grow a non-affectivity to the inevitabilities in life.

Worst thing you can do is limit your girl from other people. Thats gay as fvck. And its insecure.

Imagine your girl makes you stop chilling with a girl that youve known for 10 years and is a really good friend. You would automatically assume that she said that because she fears losing you. Well its the same vice versa as well. And you never want a girl to know that you FEAR losing her. Reeks of scarcity.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to narcissist again.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we already had a long discussion about this? Guess some dudes needed the refresher course :p

Last edited:

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Anytime you let your girlfriend hang out with other guys or start talking with new guys, you're giving her a free pass to use it against you in the future.
But then who is gonna look after my kid when I knock some girl up if she can't string a few betas along and make them think she likes them? Lest we forget that in the alpha/beta dichotomy espoused here the alpha is the one who provides the genes and the beta is the one who provides the money. If she's not giving them just a little bit of sex then it's gonna be a bit hard to convince even the dumbest guy that he's the father.

Alpha fvcks, beta bucks. Anyone remember that one?

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
A real man doesn't give a sh1t. A real man understands that men comprise half the world population. Only an insecure dude would cut their girl off from that many other humans because he is scared she will cheat..

If your girl cheats because you let her hang out with dudes then SHE WILL CHEAT ANYWAYS. It has nothing to do with whether u let her or not and EVERYTHING to do with her INTEREST LEVEL

If your girl has HIGH interest in you she WILL NOT Cheat. It's that simple. She could hang out with 100 million orbiters yet stay faithful because your a boss and shes super into you.

If your girl has LOW interest in you it doesn't matter how much boundaries you set. She WILL find a way to cheat. Or do sh1t that you dont like or that make you feel insecure.

There is an easy way to avoid this. only date women who are HIGHLY INTERESTED in you

Setting boundaries is gay and at the end of the day reeks with insecurities. If a girl isn't 100% interested in you then NEXT her. If you have to set boundaries you have two problems.

1) your too insecure

2) your with a girl who isn't very interested in you

These both come from not spinning an abundance of plates

You want to be in a place where your girl likes you so much you dont have to set boundaries.

boundaries should be UNWRITTEN communication. A boss carries himself in such a way that the woman KNOWS that he will leave in a nanosecond if she does anything fishy.

I have and always will consider dudes that set boundaries as those who have too many insecurities and not enough abundance mindstate

You are way off with your thinking and totally missing the point.

First of all, letting a chick know what you expect from your relationship is not gay. A strong and productive boss lets his employees know what he expects from them. Your relationship should be the same way. You should be in charge and it should be to your liking. If not, then the chick gets fired.

Some women never have been in a relationship where the man leads. The men were the beta b1tch who submitted to her because of the power of her pvssy. So, it's refreshing for the woman to finally have a man who is taking charge. The woman respects that man, therefore she is less likely to cheat.

Highly interested women will cut out other dudes on their own. My girlfriend did just that. She had no need for other men in her life except for me. I didn't even need to set a boundary. That was what she decided on her own.

But for other women who don't think that way, will respect a boundary if the man she is highly interested in sets one from the beginning.

There is no need for her to be spending more or equal time with other men. But these betas will allow it to go on and think nothing will happen. That is the wrong mind set to have. Setting a boundary lets you know when to pull the plug when the chick doesn't respect you. There is nothng gay or insecure about that at all.

If she wants to bring other dudes into the mix, then she is inviting an open relationship. There is no need to even have a relationship that way.

Again, I have seen and know plenty of chicks who were super into their man. When the chicks were in a bind and needed help that the boyfriend couldn't help her with, the orbiter was there to provide it for her. She cheated because another man was there that you had no problem with her being with . If you had a boundary in place, then if she tried to hang out with him, the relationship would be done.

This is all your beta opinion, so you haven't been in or seen other strong relationships work with a boundary in place. In fact, you probably have no problem with 100 million orbiters chilling with your girlfriend as you allow it to go on. That is lame.

I endorse spinning plates. In fact, I tell men to always have options while you're in a relationship. I say that all the time. So, setting a boundary has nothing to do with being insecure or not having an abundance of plates. It's to let the chick know what values you hold and if she is willing to cross them then she is done.

Women will use boundaries against you in relationships and some beta men will abide by what she says.

Men will still try to set a boundary no matter what. So, your opinions are wrong with this matter.

When chicks from my classes wanted to hang out with me, the boyfriends got pissed off and told them "I don't want you hanging out with that guy." That is a boundary the guy is trying to set with her. It is too late because she already has plans of hanging out with me. Their insecurities are showing at that very moment because they feel threatened by me. The chicks lose respect for their boyfriend and their behavior turns the chicks off, which allows the chicks to cheat on them.

Now, if those dudes set a boundary from the start, and those chicks crossed it by hanging out with me, (or other men previously) then those dudes would dump her before she even cheated on them, and they would have other options available to them already.

So, how is that being insecure or not having an abundance of other women?

All your doing is establishing what you want and what you expect. Weak, timid, and beta men are afraid to do anything in fear of upsetting the chick. And that seems to be the mind set you're coming from.

Only losers let their woman hang out with other dudes and you seem not to have a problem with that.

If you don't like what you're getting out of the relationship, then get another woman. No need to sit on your hands when she is out with other men.

That's what being gay and a beta is all about, because that's how she views you as. :yes:

narcissist said:
One more thing: in 2014, if you haven't already realized that most girls WILL in fact cheat then you are setting your self up for great disappointment. Learn to accept it. Especially in western civilization. It happens and it happens OFTEN. You cant change a women you can only change yourself.
More beta thinking, because if you don't change you beta ways you will get cheated on. Having a girlfriend surrounded by tons orbiters is great way for that to happen. It's about respect, if she isn't respecting you, then there is no reason to be with her. The betas stay to be cheated on, the men who establish a boundary who has dignity and self respect dump her before that even happens. :yes:

Peaks&Valleys said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to narcissist again.
Why are you giving reputation to a terrible response LOL :crackup:

Turuwal said:
I've just gone and read this entire diatribe. Frankly you don't know what you're talking about. If a girl wants to cheat she will cheat. I have fvcked girls whose boyfriends were more "alpha" on paper than me i.e. better looking, socially superior, doesn't matter. I made out with a hot girl whose football player boyfriend was literally 20 feet away in the next room. I got to third base in the fvcking street with a girl who had a mean looking aggressive husband who could have kicked my a$$ in a nearby club (she lied and said the guy was at home). IT DOESN'T MATTER.

What I do know is that given I have the choice between "monogamy" (which is where I am not allowed to fvck other girls and the girl may or may not be fvcking other guys) and polyamory (which is where I am allowed to fvck other girls and the girl may or may not be fvcking other guys) I will take polyamory every time. Notice that in both of these scenarios, "monogamy" and polyamory, the likelihood of the girl having sex with other guys without my knowledge is the same. Hell, because I don't give a fvck it may even be that the girl is actually LESS likely. Who knows, and who cares.

The only thing I DO know is that confidence is attractive and insecurity is unattractive. Rascal, you say a bunch of stuff that a lot of guys agree with because they hate to think otherwise, but you really need to go out into the real world some more.
No sh1t that chicks will cheat if they want to :crackup:

But betas like you will let it go on right under your nose as you allow them to do so. What a dumbass.

Dude, I've fvcked chicks who had boyfriends who are acting just like you. Thinking nothing was going on as their girlfriends lied their asses off to them.

If you're cool with your chick hanging out with other dudes. go ahead and let her.

Men who are respected by their women don't have other dudes into the mix.

You're a beta who is afraid to let the chick know what's up. That's all there is to it. That is lame.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just gone and read this entire diatribe. Frankly you don't know what you're talking about. If a girl wants to cheat she will cheat. I have fvcked girls whose boyfriends were more "alpha" on paper than me i.e. better looking, socially superior, doesn't matter. I made out with a hot girl whose football player boyfriend was literally 20 feet away in the next room. I got to third base in the fvcking street with a girl who had a mean looking aggressive husband who could have kicked my a$$ in a nearby club (she lied and said the guy was at home). IT DOESN'T MATTER.

What I do know is that given the choice between "monogamy" (which is where I am not allowed to fvck other girls and the girl may or may not be fvcking other guys) and polyamory (which is where I am allowed to fvck other girls and the girl may or may not be fvcking other guys) I will take polyamory every time. Notice that in both of these scenarios, "monogamy" and polyamory, the likelihood of the girl having sex with other guys without my knowledge is the same. Hell, because I don't give a fvck it may even be that the girl is actually LESS likely. Who knows, and who cares.

The only thing I DO know is that confidence is attractive and insecurity is unattractive. Rascal, you say a bunch of stuff that a lot of guys agree with because they hate to think otherwise, but you really need to go out into the real world some more.

Last edited:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Someone doesn't like to have their opinion challenged.

Anyways I'm not on this forum to argue with people. I don't mind having a healthy debate but when you use insults to get your point across, I'll back out.

I will say one thing though. I don't get cheated on because I dont engage in "monogamous" relationships.
I fvck girls. Thats it. I don't care what they do. Im growing a non-affectivity towards the inevitable. These being, infidelity, rejection, and emotional games. Its easier to change your self and your ego in order to not give a sh1t what stupid girls do then it is to forcibly instil your values onto women in the 21st century.

Have sex with an abundance of them. Go about your business. That is my approach.

I also don't feel the need to imprison women into a fascist monogamy oriented relationship where she is strictly FORBIDDEN from talking to half the population by instilling fear of abandonment in her, for nothing less then satisfying insecurities. I don't think that is a good foundation for any relationship my dude. In my opinion that reeks of insecurities.

Dude you gotta relax. Im not trying to hurt your pride. Just trying to state my own opinion. Life is to short for arguments mate. Nothing but positivity sent your way from me.

Anyways agree to disagree.

Oh one more thing. If I WAS into serious monogamous relationships, which I'm not. I sure as hell wouldn't be dating a chick where I MUST implement boundaries or suffer her cheating on me. She should fvcking know not to cheat. A couple authoritative words ain't gunna stop a bish from cheating if she wants to.

Last edited:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Men who are respected by their women don't have to set boundaries. The women just know. And if they dont? low interest. Its not rocket science dude. A woman knows what she is doing. If she cheats its clearly low interest - no boundary is going to fix that.

Setting boundaries is forcing respect.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Highly interested women will cut out other dudes on their own. My girlfriend did just that. She had no need for other men in her life except for me. I didn't even need to set a boundary. That was what she decided on her own.
So why did you not set boundaries with this one from the beginning, like you're telling everyone else to do?

Also, you need to shorten up your posts dude, you write exactly like buzzin frog, 2 to 1 says you're actually him.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

Im curious.

See my point?

rascal99v, could you answer this please?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the OP. Why wouldn't you want your GF to have a couple of fags chasing after her ?? Really, at least you have other men (well kind of) to push her onto when she's throwing fits, moaning, b1tching, ect.... Seriously, I'd rather not listen to it. The fags can instead....

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
No sh1t that chicks will cheat if they want to :crackup:

But betas like you will let it go on right under your nose as you allow them to do so. What a dumbass.

Dude, I've fvcked chicks who had boyfriends who are acting just like you. Thinking nothing was going on as their girlfriends lied their asses off to them.

If you're cool with your chick hanging out with other dudes. go ahead and let her.

You're a beta who is afraid to let the chick know what's up. That's all there is to it. That is lame.
You're completely missing the point. The reason I have the lifestyle I have is to give MYSELF more options. Plus I WANT my girls to be fvcking other guys and using them for emotional crap I don't care about. This reduces the amount of time and energy I have to spend on any particular girl so that I can have more girls on rotation.

Here's what I say to the girls I am fvcking:

"You can do anything you want, with anyone you want, just as long as it's not to make me jealous. If there is something that makes me happy you should do it. If there is something that makes me unhappy you should not do it."

Here is the w0manese translation:

"I am so confident that you will never ever find another man like me that I am not even going to bother doing all the stupid crap that most other guys do and try to watch your every move and guard you. You had better be on your best behaviour at all times otherwise I will leave you so fast your head will spin."

Do you still believe that words have any inherent meaning to a woman? Do you still believe that "I don't care" really means "I don't care"? Do you think it makes the slightest difference what logical arguments you use with a woman? Because if you do I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

Yeah I'm a beta. I'm a beta who fvcks multiple women at the same time. A beta with whom attractive women occasionally cheat on their overbearing, overprotective, insecure "alpha" boyfriends and husbands. I can live with that.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Straight men don't have female 'friends'. They just want to bang them. If you're happy to let your GF hang around with dudes who want to bang her and she insists it's platonic, then logic states you can hang around with other chicks because that too is platonic. Now, women know the other dudes want to bang them despite what she says, just like she knows you don't see other chicks you're interested in as purely platonic.

I agree with Narcissist that you need a GF with a high interest level, but I don't agree boundaries are gay. If your GF does something you don't like, do the same to her and see how she likes it. If she aligns, she's in to you. Teach her those lessons early on and harshly enough and she'll be the one wanting an agreement not to have OSF's.

Narcissist. You're pretty young, mate. All woman need a little nudge in the right direction sometimes and they'll respect you more for it. Boundaries are really, really not gay. If you think infidelity and rejection are inevitable, that's gay. If you carry on like that, you'll walk the ultimate beta chump path.......no kids you know are your own.

saywhen

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever put the idea of cheating in her head. she will

She might not even be thinking of sleeping with other guys; once you bring up boundaries and her not chilling with guy friends...

you've created that thought for her!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
"letting" you can't control women .... she will do what she wants... as long as she wants you then she will focus on you but once she stops wanting you you will notice her desire to hang with other guys... as soon as you see that you ned too demote her to just for sex and start collecting mother female sex prospects before she dumps you..

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Excellent post OP.

Narcissist. Two very important points.

• You are not controlling women in your life so much as you are controlling FOR the wrong women in your life.
  • Women will disrespect ANY man if the man allows them to. Setting boundaries is how you prevent it. The point is, she doesn't even know what the definition of disrespect is, simply because so many AFC chumps are too afraid to hold their women to any rules.

rascal is exactly right.

Any man who fails to set boundaries has a scarcity mindset and is too afraid he will lose his sole source of intimacy.

You could be the most alpha man in the world, but your women will STILL want to have her cake and eat it too. And she will try for it unless boundaries are communicated.
Theory you are correct. But society doesn't care about boundaries, society just cares there is a girl on your arm and you can attract the opposite sex.

I'll take a few signs of disrespect for constant sex. Companionship, intimacy, and sex is overvalued so much, and women are such low supply, that unless you've slept with countless countless women, sometimes the trade off is worth it.

How many times before a celebrity divorce have you heard "we stayed together for our image, our name, our brand?" People will do anything for image.

Personally I don't want to be penny wise, pound foolish. But that's just me.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let 'em hang out with who they want, your frame should always be that you can take her or leave her.

The bi-product of said frame is that she will avoid male company for fear of losing you because your attitude constantly reminds her she doesn't truely have you.

It's when that frame slips and other guys become a genuine concern to you, the whole house of cards falls down.