Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating wife [merged threads]

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
No point. Everything is done via smartphones now anyway
Not true. IF they are married and he is not a TROLL, they must share a desktop computer. Women are stupid and don't think about these things. As long as JACK is out of the house, she will play on the computer.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sooo sick...

First to the OP....be a man...get out. To those who think this can be salvaged because there are those who have saved their marriage after cheating.....I ask does any real man on this site really believe you can trust this guy's wife if you were to stick it out? I could not.....to me its a deal breaker and I do not want to be married to someone whom the rest of my life I have to always look over my shoulder.
OP...you have little invested in this relationship and no kids....do yourself a favor get out while you can. IMHO..Abe

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Not true. IF they are married and he is not a TROLL, they must share a desktop computer. Women are stupid and don't think about these things. As long as JACK is out of the house, she will play on the computer.
I think she is a lot smarter than you give her credit for. It was the dude that was caught by his wife not HER. She hid the relationship well for a year

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
abe0 said:
First to the OP....be a man...get out. To those who think this can be salvaged because there are those who have saved their marriage after cheating.....I ask does any real man on this site really believe you can trust this guy's wife if you were to stick it out? I could not.....to me its a deal breaker and I do not want to be married to someone whom the rest of my life I have to always look over my shoulder.
OP...you have little invested in this relationship and no kids....do yourself a favor get out while you can. IMHO..Abe

Things are much better now . She posted our vacation pics on FB . She's determined to make the marriage work. She says she was driven by lust and only wanted attention. She apologized to my parents and they have forgiven her . She knows it will take back time to earn back her trust.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
I think she is a lot smarter than you give her credit for. It was the dude that was caught by his wife not HER. She hid the relationship well for a year
I highly doubt she would detect the keylogger, I have never met a woman smart enough to know how to detect one is installed on the computer. American women are experts at lying, cheating, and hiding things but as for being technologically savy? No way unless she is a computer programmer or something. I had it installed on my computer for years and chics who came over would use it all the time and none of them had a clue.

In this case so what if the b!tch finds it? Tell her straight up she is a lying wh0re and you are monitoring her ass. What could she possibly do or say?

The only thing you need to watch for is that the keylogger will be detected on spyware and anti virus scans, so either hide those programs so she cannot use them, or add an exception in the program to not detect the keylogger.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Things are much better now . She posted our vacation pics on FB . She's determined to make the marriage work. She says she was driven by lust and only wanted attention. She apologized to my parents and they have forgiven her . She knows it will take back time to earn back her trust.
Just amazed that your parents would even approve of this marriage.

"Hi, mom and dad, sorry for cheating on your son, you must understand that I am only driven by lust and want attention, do you forgive me for trying to get pregnant with another man's child so that I can eventually steal your son's money and maybe YOUR house? Thanks guys I knew you'd understand."

That's very sweet of you Jack! I hope you two can have a long happy marriage together and forget all about her taking his d1ck into every hole. Then sucking down a litre of his baby batter before letting him blow his load on her face after drilling her a couple times. Did she say that when she apologized? Did she say how sorry and bad she felt WHILE she was getting railed. The only bad this girl feels is that she got caught.

Wow, how gullible are your parents?

Can I interest you in a Rolls Canhardly! Rolls down one hill can hardly get up the next.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Just amazed that your parents would even approve of this marriage.

"Hi, mom and dad, sorry for cheating on your son, you must understand that I am only driven by lust and want attention, do you forgive me for trying to get pregnant with another man's child so that I can eventually steal your son's money and maybe YOUR house? Thanks guys I knew you'd understand."

That's very sweet of you Jack! I hope you two can have a long happy marriage together and forget all about her taking his d1ck into every hole. Then sucking down a litre of his baby batter before letting him blow his load on her face after drilling her a couple times. Did she say that when she apologized? Did she say how sorry and bad she felt WHILE she was getting railed. The only bad this girl feels is that she got caught.

Wow, how gullible are your parents?

Can I interest you in a Rolls Canhardly! Rolls down one hill can hardly get up the next.
Lol haahahaha this is the funniest thing I heard all year. Bet his dad said .. Son didn't know your wife was such a whorre . Ask her if she wants dad son tag team.

Can she post on FB as well ?
This guy is the ultimate loser. Nothing we can do for him now.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
She says she was driven by lust and only wanted attention. .
Jack...read what you posted here. She was driven by "lust" for a whole year. With another man. Not YOU. This woman does not love you. You are a someone she settles for, while her lust is with other men.

Harsh reality, but you need that now. Find your strength. Be a man and do the right thing. Let this woman go. Find one who lusts after you, and only you.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You kidding me? Driven by lust but not for you . She's just settling for you for now. If she really loved you she wouldn't have had a year long afFair . This is not a one night stand where she wasn't thinking straight . She plotted planned to deceive for you for a year. What part of this don't you understand ? Jack you are so weak to ask for her back ! Be a man. You are more than AFC you are truly pathetic loser. You're marriage will fail. No it has failed but you are too much of a pvssy to see it. She was going to leave you for good . How can you take her back

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack, these are the moments which define You. Your character can only be tested with resistance; deep ground-trenching, soul-wrenching resistance. These moments--although few--are tests to see of what type of substance You are made. We are all created the same, but our decisions and executions are different.

Your wife does not respect you; true. But you have a much deeper conundrum: You don't respect You. A man with no self-respect, self-worth, will falter in all pursuits.

Good luck friend; your decision has been made. Rewind to this thread when the relationship fails. Let it serve as a reminder, not to fail your next test.

Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Jack, these are the moments which define You. Your character can only be tested with resistance; deep ground-trenching, soul-wrenching resistance. These moments--although few--are tests to see of what type of substance You are made. We are all created the same, but our decisions and executions are different.

Your wife does not respect you; true. But you have a much deeper conundrum: You don't respect You. A man with no self-respect will falter in all pursuits. I just walked away from a marriage for trivial reasons, not cheating. But I still have my self-respect.

Good luck friend; your decision has been made. Rewind to this thread when the relationship fails. Let it serve as a reminder, not to fail your next test.
Not only didn't he walk away he asked her to come back. He Asked her. She didn't have to beg. He left his door open for her when she went off with another man. He is in world of hurt.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
I'm getting paranoid.. I think she still into that guy... Wtf this is driving me nuts
It will drive you insane the rest of your life unless you leave. Have fun!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
I'm getting paranoid.. I think she still into that guy... Wtf this is driving me nuts
I already told you.. Go to marriagebuilders and post your story there. Let those kind people over there guide you with their tools of recovery. If not then get rid of her. Anything else will be misery and a worsened state than before her affair.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't be worried about it big guy, you can rest easy knowing that she is secretly sucking him off right now and kissing you goodnight with those same dirty lips. :up:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I wouldn't be worried about it big guy, you can rest easy knowing that she is secretly sucking him off right now and kissing you goodnight with those same dirty lips. :up:
When she comes home late ... what is she doing? When she doesn't return a text right away, what is she doing? When she says she's at work... did she really take a sick day without telling you? Maybe you drive by her workplace to check.

I never will end. Some way to live Jack.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a loser. He asked her back. Rewarding bad behavior. He deserves all he gets . How can you trust someone who has lied to you for a year?? And then take them on vacation ?? What kind of a person does that. Now he will live rest of his life in misery looking over his shoulder to see if other guys are DP his bitvch. Readers if you ever find yourself in same situation , walk away. It may hurt but long term it's for the best.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
I already told you.. Go to marriagebuilders and post your story there. Let those kind people over there guide you with their tools of recovery. If not then get rid of her. Anything else will be misery and a worsened state than before her affair.
Recovery ?? Are you nuts? His hore wife lied to him for a year and even left him for another dude. Said she loved the other dude and not him. She went back to him probably coz the other dude dumped her.

Hey epi if there was any other clear cut case for getting out this is it.

There is no ambiguity . How can you even think to restart the marriage ? They have no kids barely been married, don't tell me MB will save his marriage ? I just don't see how. Even Jesus would not forgive this case of betrayal and adultery.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Recovery ?? Are you nuts? His hore wife lied to him for a year and even left him for another dude. Said she loved the other dude and not him. She went back to him probably coz the other dude dumped her.

Hey epi if there was any other clear cut case for getting out this is it.

There is no ambiguity . How can you even think to restart the marriage ? They have no kids barely been married, don't tell me MB will save his marriage ? I just don't see how. Even Jesus would not forgive this case of betrayal and adultery.
You simply cannot stay with a woman who has done anything like what she has done. It's a life of misery, you will always be wondering if she is blowing another man. How can anyone live like that?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
You simply cannot stay with a woman who has done anything like what she has done. It's a life of misery, you will always be wondering if she is blowing another man. How can anyone live like that?
Yes even if things seem ok for awhile because she feels guilty, it wont last. Fundamentally the relationship is broken otherwise she wouldnt have cheated in the first place. Even more so , like the way she did with the OP, year long affair where she actually left to be with the other guy. When the dust settles, and things go back to the way they were, she will cheat again, because she is unhappy with the current relationship. Though the OP may have convinced her to go back with him, this is only temporary. You cant negotiate love. If her heart could be stolen, it can be stolen again. The OP is fighting an uphill battle. He is pulling everything to make her happy but like gravity he will come back down. He wont be able to keep it forever and day he doesnt she will leave. This much guaranteed,