Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

worst situation imaginable...

a) you will demand dna tests to determine parenthood b) sit back a bit, worry about the births, just coohabitate w/ her c) take some time, and based on the dna & how much other stuff you dig up, make decisions about the future in late summer. you are too overwhelmed now. you are in a storm...
  2. J

Crazy girl?

Text her again: "I know you have a crush on me, but I cant make up my mind if I want to be charitable enough to have drinks with you"
  3. J

Insta-date with Senior Co-worker

your doing good, just keep coky/funny and be confident. look good, smell good, and do her up!
  4. J

what the hell does this mean?

He aint gonna make it. He's looking for any excuse/reason to "win her back". Nothin personal OP, but you are setting the groundwork to make contact with her, and reconnect.
  5. J

what the hell does this mean?

you are tempted to correct her, and tell her you never lied to/cheated on her. although it's hard, you need to refrain. it doesnt matter. she coldheartedly dumped you, and threatened to embarrass you by calling in the law... making you out to be a stalker of public record. move on, get out...
  6. J

Unique opportunity with ex....

"Not REALLY trying to win her back"? Ok Look, If you REALLY feel the need to mend the fence, have a drink with them. Make it short and sweet, and move on. Look good, smell good, be confident for YOUR sake, not hers.
  7. J

No contact/indifference is GOLD

Ok... I'm sure the guys will flame me for this, but it's just for fun, and to purposely "mess' with her..... call up one of your close HB female friends. Have her show up 15 min after you get there, and act like shes an "old friend who hasn't seen you in awhile". then flirt with her, and...
  8. J

What to say

EXCELLENT ADVICE! + REP
  9. J

I saw my ex gf for the first time in a year and she has a bf

OP: You DO realize that if you keep on urging her to leave him, and finally she DOES.... you just "adopted" her. Think about it.
  10. J

my favorite baseball team or my ex

control yourself. dont sell yourself out for some autographs. continue on...
  11. J

You guys are gonna kill me

Betta: take your man to counseling. also, start wearing sexy negligees and skimpy stuff. LOL
  12. J

flakey stripper

I've dated strippers back in the day. not impossible, as long as you understand their business. but odds are you are being (attempted) manipulated. However if you dont care, sit back & play cat n mouse with her. Just spend your $ wisely, slowly.
  13. J

newbeginning's NO CONTACT thread

Look at it this way: if you kept eating her wonderfully cooked meals every day, you would grow to a fat 300lbs. Now... you can stay in shape. Food is over rated
  14. J

I have a problem with intimidating people

no biggie, u will be fine. live n learn.
  15. J

50 - what now?

at 50 i am much wiser, and not as much in a hurry to "impress' or "prove myself". Yeah i get the young wise a$$es who make comments, and i cut them slack (even though i know I can make many of em eat their teeth if I wanted to). The women in their thirties seem to enjoy the confidence a well...
  16. J

I have a problem with intimidating people

were you once a boxer? Did you get hit a lot? there is an old term called "punchy" where an old boxer hears a bell ring (or other non-threatening trigger), and he starts swinging at everyone. :woo: :trouble: :nono:
  17. J

Screwed my cousins best friened, now wanna screw the rest of her friends

be cool about it to your cousin. dont be a little kid, disclosing details. Just be a tight lipped alpha. You will get more.
  18. J

Quick question

Pretend you didnt know, and fck close her :p
  19. J

Next move with this chick to get her to meet up and close the deal

Your words>>>> "Not really, she already started texting me again. She sent me a text late this evening. I don't know what she wanted. Made a joke that she wanted me to come over, to which she said she did but had to wake up early tomorrow. I told her to call me when she wanted to hang out. I...