Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I saw my ex gf for the first time in a year and she has a bf

msniff237

Reaction score
Heres the background...I know I will get flamed for this but here goes....Im 28 shes 30 now. We met in college I was 21 and she was 23. We got together for about 2 years and lived togther for 1 of those years. We broke up and I moved out and away from the city she was in. We didn't talk to for 2 years. One night I decided to call her and i left a message.(Afer 2 years of not talking). The next day she called and we fcked then it went from there. We got back together fro another 1.5 years and lived together fora yearof that. so we were together for 3.5 years total. Then we broke up and never talked and saw each other for a year until last saturday.

I tried calling her here and there we barely talked if she answered. She would occasionly text me asking to see our dog or drop off soemthing. She would then flake after askign me to come over and I would say yes. Then On new years week she wrote me on fb and we talked for like 20 min.Then on new years i texted her happy nye and she called me and I answered. We talked for like 10 min she was wasted.

that was over 3 weeks ago. i think i tried calling her 1.5 weeks ago or texted her. no reply. Then she texted me a week ago asking to see the dog we raised as a puppy together. I said ok. But then she flaked again but called me and was crying about her usual sh1t at work blah blah. So last saturday i called her....no answer...then at 130 am i get a call from her and shes drunk and crying and asks me to get her...Im fvcked up and say yea and drive to some apartment complex i knew it wasnt hers because she told me where she was living a while ago.

I get there and shes taking forever and i call her and kind of know whats up..she was at a guys house. Anyways she finally comes outside. We drive to my house and i ask who she was with and what happened.

She tells me it was her bf house and how much she hates him and how boring he is and how hes not good looking and how he doesnt give a sh1t about her. etc. then i saw bruises on her arm and asked her whats up with that she obv denied. Then i told her about my life, girls etc and kept on saying how mkuch of a f@g her bf is.. i was kind of concerned about the brusies on her arm nevermind the fact the bf is 36 with two ex wives and three kids and how he got her pregnant and had an abortion (her choice) and how his business collapesd and he lost everything but anyways. Everytime she mentioned that dude i was like fvck that f@ggot if i see him im goin gto fvck him up. she was saying he was a pvssy and how she could take him herself.

she ends up getting naked and was saying sutpid sh1t about were not having sex blah blah anyways we get fcked up and get in the tube together. She comes over and we kiss and talk for a while...we get out of the hot tub and go to my bed i start fingering her and shes getting crazy, meanwhile my d1ck is not working. We stop and do whatever, someone was calling her and texting her most likely her bf. she then said i am going to meet her friends because they will like ;you. i was like uh ok. We didnt go to sleep that night. i was fingering her again and said said take a pic and send it to your f@ggot bf,,she didnt like that too much at all, i dropped her off at 2 pm and i kissed her likke 3 times and she said she would call me.

Funny thing is she asked her bf a while ago she said if she could show the dog to his kids and how me and her raised it together and of course he said said no beut seems like she wanted to mention me to him. When I dropped her off she had my dogs hair all over her and didnt brush it off just so he would see it i think.

She told me shes unhappy for like 100 reasons with him and she needs to find a new job cuz she hates her job. I told her to quit waisting her time with the dude and she says she will feel bad for his kids. I said who gives a fvck they are not even yours. i said quit prolonging it because you are gong to leave anyways. shes like yea i kinow.

I told her to be byherself so she can get her sh1t done instead of dealing with him and his sh1t because she says its too much for her and a waste of time. shes only been with him for 8 months too.

she knows i am a lot more fun, better loooking and have way less baggage and just overall cooler, she basically said all that to me. I know that mmyself without her telling me. Im not perfect though as I have some problems gonig on all pesonal.

Ive been single for a year now and dated and fvcked around with multiple girls but nothihg serious. I would like to hhave her back in my life but not as a full fledge live in gf. I want to tell her to leave that dude as i have been saying he is a pvssy f@g but i dont know how to say i want her in my life just not like that i guess i want for us to be friends i dont knwo. I feel that me and her could help each other and get us both motivated to do what wee need to do becdause i need someone in my life now because my life is crazy and i want to calm down but i cant becaue i have nobody close to help keep my in check. i think she does too becaue it seems the dude is makign her unmotivatd or something. 3 kids pluse 2 ex wives and a bruised arm???????really

Don Juan
Reaction score
no the girl sucks, drop all contact with her and move on. The girl is dumb enough to stay with a this guy for 8 months so why would you want someone like her back in your life and, shes an ex for a reason.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You deserve this idiot.

I'm not being an arsehole (well, perhaps a li'l bit), but you need every ounce of pain and suffering this puppy love will eventually provide.

You need to hurt and get pissed, then come to a point where you will never again settle for sh!t.

You're 28 and should know better.

I wish I had known better se7en years ago when I came here. Be grateful for the ass-whippings we're going to hand you.

I do.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karmasutra is right. Sometimes guys have to learn the hard way. You've put your life on hold for her, you have wasted so much time, gone through so much pain, sacrificed your dignity and you want more of this?

There is a better life out there for you when you're ready, but you have to let go of this. Pretend she is dead, take some time to grieve, then get on with your life.

Every good piece of advice on rejection, break ups and exes, and everybody's own experiences will tell you the same thing. Move on and get yourself out of that rut.

She is saying a lot of the things you want to hear in order to manipulate you, give you hope and keep you around. A lot of women do that and get off on building their own harem of chumps.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are right bro. We all learn somehow! For those of us with experience we often learned the hard way & with some posts we'll see the same f'in patterns & mistakes we've made. Don't go thru misery at ur age! This is not a healthy girl for you. It doesn't even sound like ur healthy! So get urself together. U dnt need a girl to help u do that

I didn't even know about this site but if I did I would Not have wasted so many yrs of my life!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is playing both of you to satisfy HER needs. Meanwhile, she boosts your ego verbally (complimenting you) and you fall for it, while she stays with this dude.

No offense but you sound like a big time chump! This girl is 30 and acts like she's 18, complete train wreck and you "need her" back in your crazy life?? Wow man, get a grip, you've got some issues you need to figure out.

Sounds like you know you shouldn't go back, but you will and are seeking approval for your feelings.

As Karma said, you need to feel the pain she will bring you for the 3rd time, before you realize you need to move on from her.

Lastly, you don't know her new bf at all, all you know is what she tells you. If your that naive to believe what she says in regards to him, then your also that guy, that gets back with an ex for the 3rd time, thinking it will be different.

PIMP

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma Sutra is right.

You're weak, and needy. And this ex girlfriend of yours is exactly the same. It's a match made in heaven for supplicating, relationship-needy people. You deserve each other.

Now that I've gotten the insulting part over with, I will say that you can change. First of all - is this who you thought you'd be when you grew up? A man who spends years of his life following around some chick? A man who wants to date some girl who lets herself get beat up by some loser boyfriend that she cheats on? You didn't spend 28 years on this planet making yourself into the man you are just to have things go down this path.

That's weak.

Don Juanabbe said:
Use her for sex.
He spent years banging her. Find someone new to use for sex. Someone without the Jerry Springer-style backstory.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: You DO realize that if you keep on urging her to leave him, and finally she DOES.... you just "adopted" her. Think about it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Sometimes girls are removed from your life for a reason. Don't run after them. Just pump and dump.

Case closed. Simple.