Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are gonna kill me

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Peace

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Assistant said:
Warrior74 - most guys who were raised by single moms are the same old broken record......except some of them have a crack or 2, but others are broken into 10000 pieces (aka their manliness is non-existant and they are just a straight up trashy b1tch when it comes to dealing with women)
How about we stop blaming someone else for a persons problems? I can see where you're coming from, but I disagree. I was raised by my mother - a single parent. My difference between a man and a boy is that he doesn't let his circumstances define him. You don't make excuses - you make opportunities. I bet we can find a huge amount of arseholes around here that have two parents...and how did that work out?

The few good posts I see on this site (and there aren't many...) is that you are responsible for you. You have the power to change your life. No excuses. Don't blame you non existent father, or your weak father, or your over bearing father. You're a man now. Start acting like one.

I spent time in Virginia with your USMC. Which is sad. Because I thought that you Yanks where all made of that kind of grit.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Take care of your kid, get visitation rights if you don't have them already and then stop talking to this woman. Hit the gym, dress to impress. It will make you feel better. Get your financial house in order, get your living situation in order, make spending time with your son a priority. Once you do all of this you can hold your head high knowing you are doing what's right for you. Now go. No more whiny posts. Either do it or die, but don't tell us another word about how you feel. Tell us what you DID.
Everything else after this is largely pointless and repetitive. In fact you're wasting your time reading my comments when you could be digesting the comments above again...

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Noodles always post the OPPOSITE of what everyone else posts? lol

It's good that you are the exception to the rule Noodles, but the majority (aka more than 50%) of boys raised solely by single moms, do not grow up to be MEN, but instead grow up to be chumps. At the same time, boys who were taught how to be men by masculine fathers, for the most part don't end up as pvssies.

Boys who had both parents but where mom ran the show and dad stood back like a pvssy and watched, those boys are as good as the ones raised by single moms.

But I congratulate you, Noodles, on being the exception to the rule (because the exception to the rule ALWAYS chimes in in situations like this).

Shall we go have some fish and chips mate?

edit: not hating on you Noodles, that last line was just me playin'

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
There's enough drama in this thread to launch a soap opera.

Give it a rest, man. You made your bed, now lie in it. Don't apologize to us...we don't care.

You've been shown the door...if you choose not to walk through it, it's your own arse. No one is going to drag you kicking and screaming.

You sound like an addict who claims to want to quit, but really all he wants is someone to give him a hug and tell him it's OK for him to be a victim.

Nothing on this forum is gonna help you through this crap. You need to decide whether you want to be a victim of all this crap you're going through or a survivor...and then act accordingly. SoSuave isn't here to emotionally support people who refuse to take steps to make better lives for themselves.

Bingo

I told this cat a few months ago when he said he was ready to hit the field, make a journal, you know why I told him that? it holds you accountable now a couple months later he comes back with this shyt.

Whats disappointing is that Squirrels is telling the truth (nothing wrong but that but sad) this dude could do so much better then that broad and he sweating her, I just don't peep the science. I mean I have grenades in my closet I dealt but geeze leave that bomb alone mayn

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of your are underestimating the baby momma syndrome. Once you have a kid with a woman, your instinct is to make it work. You want a whole environment for your kids.

Havent seen the picture, but even if she is a heffer, the OP doesnt see that when he looks at her. He sees the mother of his child and someone he's poured a lot of investment into, someone who supposedly loved him and even when that mirage fades he still wants to hold onto it like a familiar security blanket.

Chosen1, I'm not familiar with your history - but if the other fellas are correct (and it seems like there is a consensus) then you need to stop this emotional indulgence and start doing what's best, not just for you but your kid.

Just think man, is this the kind of example you want your boy to grow up with? You want him to settle for someone way below his league who doesn't even treat him with respect or decency? You want him to see his father all weak, putty in the hands of his mama, no self-esteem or backbone to ever take a stand? Do you realize what effect that will have?

If your kid can follow a cartoon, then he is already aware of what's happening. People dont give children enough credit. They understand a lot more than you think. Fact is, you are already teaching your son how to deal with women via your actions right now. These lessons will be ingrained in his subconscious and he will likely follow in your footsteps.. is that what you want?

In order to be a good parent, you don't need to sacrifice or throw your own life under the bus. Quite the contrary - to have a positive influence on ANYONE's life you need to have your own sh*t together and generally feel good about yourself.

In order for that to happen, you need to get out of this toxic relationship. Easier said than done, I know. But if you value your own well-being and want what's best for your family, you will make damn sure that your basic needs are being met, and you are setting the proper frame as the father/man of the house.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
I think a lot of your are underestimating the baby momma syndrome. Once you have a kid with a woman, your instinct is to make it work. You want a whole environment for your kids.

Havent seen the picture, but even if she is a heffer, the OP doesnt see that when he looks at her. He sees the mother of his child and someone he's poured a lot of investment into, someone who supposedly loved him and even when that mirage fades he still wants to hold onto it like a familiar security blanket.

Chosen1, I'm not familiar with your history - but if the other fellas are correct (and it seems like there is a consensus) then you need to stop this emotional indulgence and start doing what's best, not just for you but your kid.

Just think man, is this the kind of example you want your boy to grow up with? You want him to settle for someone way below his league who doesn't even treat him with respect or decency? You want him to see his father all weak, putty in the hands of his mama, no self-esteem or backbone to ever take a stand? Do you realize what effect that will have?

If your kid can follow a cartoon, then he is already aware of what's happening. People dont give children enough credit. They understand a lot more than you think. Fact is, you are already teaching your son how to deal with women via your actions right now. These lessons will be ingrained in his subconscious and he will likely follow in your footsteps.. is that what you want?

In order to be a good parent, you don't need to sacrifice or throw your own life under the bus. Quite the contrary - to have a positive influence on ANYONE's life you need to have your own sh*t together and generally feel good about yourself.

In order for that to happen, you need to get out of this toxic relationship. Easier said than done, I know. But if you value your own well-being and want what's best for your family, you will make damn sure that your basic needs are being met, and you are setting the proper frame as the father/man of the house.
You all are right I need to do what's best for me. I was wondering should I claim my son on my taxes. She wants to but I could beat her to the punch. I don't know what do you guys think about that.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I feel broken I will stop wasting peoples time. I feel like I could have been so much better then It was. I wasted so much of my time. This isn't really about her so much as it is about me. Me fvcking everything up. Theres no way to erase how I feel or felt but I can start anew and actually do someting postive.
When you have a child together, it is more about the child. It sucks to have children in that young age, but now that you do, that should be the first focus.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Betta: take your man to counseling. also, start wearing sexy negligees and skimpy stuff. LOL

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
.She never answered her mom called me the n word and she didn't defend. .
n word?

And why is the pretend ex wife here. How is her being here going to solve your problems. Its not like any of us knows the full detail of your situation and can suggest the right decision for you. The outside in approach usually makes the situation worse, forcing your ex to change-she will sue you or call the police, going to a counselor-money out of your pocket and wasted time, getting the government involved-they want money and want to take your kid away.

True change comes from the inside, the heart, your attitude, then the outside situation will change. Starting with your relationship with God would be a good decision in my opinion.

chosen2

Banned
Reaction score
bettathanu said:
Hello every1 im the ex wife.
You guys this is the ex wife. Why did you have to make a sosuave account.That would be like me making a facebook.You told me on the phone(she called me) it was to see all the sh!t I wrote about you. Now you see what I wrote.I may be a pvssy of a man for loving you but at least I'm a man what you're doing shows your stilla girl.If you got online to talk sh!t or to stalk me than tell the guys here,everything.If not never come here again.Thats on you(they help women to) but either nut up or shut up.P.S guys I punched a hole in her wall thats her excuse for wanting to breakup. I know men whose done worse.

chosen2

Banned
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
n word?

And why is the pretend ex wife here. How is her being here going to solve your problems. Its not like any of us knows the full detail of your situation and can suggest the right decision for you. The outside in approach usually makes the situation worse, forcing your ex to change-she will sue you or call the police, going to a counselor-money out of your pocket and wasted time, getting the government involved-they want money and want to take your kid away.

True change comes from the inside, the heart, your attitude, then the outside situation will change. Starting with your relationship with God would be a good decision in my opinion.
I think she got on here to stalk me she shes not here to solve any problems.The more I tell her something the less she listen.I only say stuff cause I care.Read a book go back to school do something to show me your no the self righteous b you act like. She is a mirror of myself of how I Feel inside Toni IF you really wanna get help then post a question otherwise leave it alone change yourself then maybe I might help until then peace