Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Told her I love her, now what?

Update: We were talking yesterday and she casually mentioned that she called the phone company and blocked all incoming texts and phone calls from her ex's number. She was genuinely worried. What I see here is her keeping her word, on her own. She still seems to be doing everything she can...
  2. D

Update: Things have been going well between us and she says "I love you" before I say it now. This week-end, her ex (who messed her up and was a huge player) tried to contact her again by sending her a text message while we were in my car. She told me about it and its contents as soon as she...
  3. D

About me: - Late bloomer, had one LTR from ages 22 to 25, dated a few other girls but nothing serious. - The girl I'm referring to in this message is my 2nd girlfriend. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I told her I love her. We've been in a...
  4. D

Waiting too long?

On the Saturday on which she told me she would get back to me about the date on Monday, should I have just waited until she got back to me, even if it was on the Monday (day of the date)? Also, what would be so bad about contacting her now? I want to learn from this.
  5. D

Waiting too long?

Update: She's back in town, but an update on her facebook status indicates that she is sick. Obviously I'm not going to risk catching whatever she may have. Here's the dilemna. Should I wait another week until I ask her out for a 2nd date (meaning a total of 2 weeks since our first date...
  6. D

Waiting too long?

It goes without saying Jophil. This isn't about me trying to get her to break plans with her friends for a date with me. It's about her not getting back to me in a timely fashion about her plans being firm and making me wait around for her.
  7. D

Was this bad for a first date?

Dude, she is testing you and you fell right into her trap.
  8. D

Was this bad for a first date?

If anything, this may actually have helped you.
  9. D

Waiting too long?

Jophil, if, according to you, she did have dinner plans why didn't she tell me she had firm plans instead of saying "I might have dinner plans but nothing confirmed yet, I'll get back to you"? Here's some background info: - I'm a singer/songwriter. She added me on facebook last week. Not...
  10. D

Waiting too long?

Shouldn't I just wait for her to get back to me at some point? Whether it takes 1 week or more...
  11. D

Waiting too long?

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your advice, I sincerely appreciate it! So here's what happened. I followed the advice, and sent her a text message saying I had something planned for monday evening and that we'll reschedule our date. Her response within a few seconds was...
  12. D

Waiting too long?

Guys, my main concern is the following: If she contacts me the day of the date to tell me she's free, and I accept, it sends her the message that her time is more valuable than mine and that my plans depend on her. In other words, she knows I'll wait for her. It reeks of desperation...
  13. D

Waiting too long?

You may be right Seth. I'm thinking of doing the following: If she gets back to me today confirming tomorrow's date, all is good. If, however, she waits until Monday (the day of the date), I'll tell her I'm not free anymore and that we'll hang out another time. Think it might help me regain...
  14. D

Waiting too long?

Update Update I asked her for a 2nd date (bowling) in 2 days from now and this was her response: "I was supposed to go out for dinner with friends on monday but I'm not sure if it's still on. Bowling sounds like fun! I'll get back to you". Am I overreacting by having a bad feeling about...
  15. D

Waiting too long?

Had a great first date with a girl on Thursday, although logistics did not afford the right opportunity for a kiss. Her interest signals seemed very solid though. She will be away for a week starting next Tuesday. Should I use momentum to my advantage and set up a 2nd date with her for...
  16. D

I'll be 25 in less than a month.

Dude, I am exactly at the same place as you. I've only been with 1 girl and I'm turning 26 in less than a month. I too feel the need to catch up. It's doable. Change your lifestyle and make it a habit to go after every female opportunity you can. I'm realizing it's a numbers game more than...
  17. D

Women are Devilish Wh0res

Guys, this is really depressing me... When I hear from you more mature men about how women are, I just wonder, what's the point? What's the point of playing all these head-games to have to deal with screwed up women? Surely, not every woman is cold and calculating? There must be some decent...
  18. D

the "I can't be disturbed" mentality

You guys are so right, especially DJ Damage. I guess what I'm frustrated about is that my female friend is trying to make me feel ashamed of the fact that I approach girls. She uses the b.s. "it'll happen when you're not looking" mentality. She thinks that I basically shouldn't cold-approach and...
  19. D

the "I can't be disturbed" mentality

I added an HB7, friend of a female friend of mine, on facebook. I sent her a very casual and short message and she never replied, although she did update her facebook status (meaning she received it). Needless to say, I erased her after a few days. After subtly mentioning this to my female...