Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

Part I - Your princess is in another castle! 40 Common cases reviewed!

Women can easily have loving relationships with beta males (5's or 6's) but they choose not to. There are millions of men out there starved for attention who would do anything to have a girlfriend, and worship the ground she walks on. You are so lucky that you will never have to endure the...
  2. O

I'm 28 years old and i'm not horny...

I think what you are going through is totally normal. There are lots of guys who get tired of sleeping with one girl, that's why they switch girls constantly. It's just that, our society places so much emphasis on sex that people think something is wrong when the sex drive goes down in a LTR...
  3. O

Is this indicative of bigger problems?

Read the forum rules you entitled piece of s***. You're not allowed to post here unless you are over 25. You don't get special privileges here just because you are female. That's easy for you to say. All you have to do is sit on your ass and wait for guys to come up to you, and pick which...
  4. O

asking a girl out for a drink and then not drinking alcohol

Well that is what I am thinking. It really should not matter in most cases. There was a guy here who posted recently about drinking water while watching a girl get drunk in a bar. I quit drinking, for the foreseeable future, the day after new years. And I'm not one of those people that's...
  5. O

haha good one. So did you ask the girl to a bar or just meet her there for the first time?
  6. O

cool thanks man. I will try it and do a field report on it.
  7. O

has anyone ever done this? I'm on a liver cleanse thing and not drinking right now. But I like the night life and it's key to my dating schematics. I would like to think that I could continue dating as before and just drink coke instead. Sort of the best of both worlds.
  8. O

Interesting video: "The Effects of Emasculation".

This guy is doing good work. I read some of his e-book and it was pretty good - not new to me but, at least he is doing something. He is getting the word out there to new people.
  9. O

Ken Dolls

Ken is so alpha that he can get away with wearing s*** like that
  10. O

Why do guys thinnks its a good idea to take a woman to a bar on the first date?

Actually no, a good girl would be modest about her good qualities and accomplishments. Bragging about yourself is not feminine or attractive.
  11. O

Why do guys thinnks its a good idea to take a woman to a bar on the first date?

I do it to filter out girls like Mocha 2010 and lordes. There are plenty of girls out there, so it really makes no difference what you think. Having high expectations for a first date reeks of "high maintenance." And girls that are high maintenance don't just stop being high maintenance...
  12. O

Well-travelled? Meh.

That is the conclusion I came to after living in India for 5 years and visiting Russia, Nepal, etc. Nowadays I still want to travel but I would have to have a purpose in being there, which isn't so easy. And I would want to know the language. These things will help you get immersed in the...
  13. O

Negatives of pua theory

I think you're probably right. I probably would be happy in that type of situation. I need to hang out here just to figure out how to get 4's and 5's though. There is a lot of competition for them.
  14. O

Negatives of pua theory

The ideal of PUAs and Tyler Durden and Roosh and all them is the Dos Equis commercial guy - the "most interesting man in the world." I don't see that guy and think, wow I want to be that guy. A lot of the achievements that are considered worthwhile to PUAs and DJs are external and seem geared...
  15. O

"Betches Love This" blog

Well I guess it helps to get the point across when you hear it straight from the horse's mouth. Otherwise I would never believe it. They are just not on my wavelength.
  16. O

the negative effect of not being relaxed having nervous energy, question for Jariel

I'm the total opposite, type c personality. I am a very "still" person. Sometimes it weirds people out, because our culture tends toward the random nervous ADD energy. One time a girl I was out with said she felt weird because I was not moving a lot and she thought people were looking at us...
  17. O

For Introverts

corrector - you, and I think one other poster, got the main point. For a lot of introverted guys who are not successful with women, it's not laziness or lack of initiative that gets in the way of socializing - it's wanting to avoid negative emotions/experiences. Not saying that's a good...
  18. O

article : Great Expectations: The Soulmate Quest

Soft matriarchy is unsustainable, simply because women don't do enough to maintain civilization. We are just riding on fumes now. A society that does not reward productive men cannot advance, or even maintain the trappings of civilization. So enjoy it while it lasts. There has never been...
  19. O

Have You Guys Notice This????

More and more men are waking up due to the information-sharing power of the Internet. Secrets of the feminine nature that have remained hidden for centuries are now being shared out in the open because of our unprecedented ability to share our experiences across thousands of individuals and see...
  20. O

Am I the only one who finds socializing EXHAUSTING?

This is the way I tend to socialize. I enjoy interacting with others in small doses, but I run out of stuff to say. I only want people to see me when I'm 'on,' or focused on a task. I usually run out of stuff to say on a date after 2 hrs, and then become boring after the 2nd date. Of...