Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Female Guard caught screwing inmates

My thoughts exactly! I've got a feeling she's a complete dog but when it comes down to an ugly chick or the weakest guy in the cell block I'd opt for the ugly chick too.
  2. B

condom problems

That's really not that insane. At 6.5 inches chances are you're probably bigger than 5 in girth. I'm 7 and 7 and had VERY similar problems to what you're experiencing. Turned out regular condoms just didn't fit. I could get them on but they were super tight....ie they looked like an...
  3. B

I need some advice on fighting

Count me in as another boxing & wrestling vote. You get your cardio with the boxing and you get a stupid strength from wrestling. MMA is fine, if you plan on fighting in a cage. Then again it's the "hot" thing now. Like most fads there'll be plenty of fakes out there willing to take your...
  4. B

How would you rate these girls?

Hell I'll go 9, very subjective though. You could catch me sometime tomorrow and I'd give 'em a 7 maybe. Never been too good at ranking things on a 1-10. I like you're scale bigjohnson, I think I'll adopt it.
  5. B

Just got my ass kicked by first semester of college

I didn't really read to in-depth, but from what I've seen and experienced GPA falls much easier than it rises. It's not insurmountable but you're gonna have to overcompensate to bring it back up. Honestly though, GPA doesn't really matter. Whether you barely pass or you ace everything...
  6. B

Do you consider 40+ yr old women to be "cougars?"

Like said only if they go after young guys. And on a personal note only if they're hot. Would I smash an older chick? Absolutely. I've got a buddy who's mom I would still break it off in and she's in her 50's. I doubt her age means you can't hit it hard either. If she's down for a...
  7. B

Zippo Lighters ?

Zippos just don't always ping. Nothing wrong with it, just how it happens. For that matter they're not "wind-proof" either. I just prefer them because they have more personality than a disposable and they make cigarettes taste better (personal opinion). I'd recommend against the cheaper...
  8. B

DC Cop Brings Gun to a Snowball Fight

^ It almost turned into a riot, but why? Because the good detective thought he'd flex his muscles and pull a gun. The other cops were professional about it but that pr*ck still couldn't even admit he was wrong all throughout the video. The whole time all he could state was how he was a...
  9. B

10 Rules for Dealing with the Police

That's exactly my point. War isn't the proper environment for "rules". I can't think of how many soldiers we've lost because we have to play by rules the enemy doesn't. Believe me, I like the idea of the military just not the way they approach situations. I'm also fully aware it isn't the...
  10. B

Yes I do actually. The only reason you're making such a big deal out of my opinion is because it's directed against your profession. So: 1)How about we spend our tax dollars educating drivers or requiring a test that calls for more than driving around a block and parallel parking. It would...
  11. B

Going to Court on Assault Charges - Jan 7th, 2010 - Need Advice

So true. Let's not forget the fact that the people who define 'morality' are often the same ones in control. People in general don't like to give up power. Most people that push morality on you are the same ones that do it for the ego boost. There's a big difference in having values and...
  12. B

Equipment to throw a good party?

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but invite twice as many girls as you go guys. As a general rule guys will always show up, girls on the other hand flake out, overcompensate by inviting more of them. Nothings worse than a sausage-fest. It'll be more fun and you'll avoid fights (get a...
  13. B

How To Hypnotize The Chicks With Your Handshake

But only if that midget is also a hermaphrodite. Dating's more competitive now-a-days, regular midgets just don't cut-it the way they did in our parents day!
  14. B

Underage (by 4 weeks) girl added me on Facebook and now wants to meet.

We do, can't believe you didn't know that. 16 is the age of consent in most states. It's still a sticky situation, but in most places completely legal: http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm You're welcome, lol
  15. B

fvck china

Amen to that! Fvck China! lol
  16. B

I don't get it.

Are they saying they want to f*ck you or just saying they wanna get some? There's a difference. "I wanna get some" is something a girl says to her friends, whether that be another girl or a guy they know won't make a move. JLay's right on this. It was a sticking point for me too. I got...
  17. B

You're right it doesn't make sense, but girls certainly don't charge guys to tell them to "leave me alone" (her version of the story). I know if Chuck Liddell told me he was going to whip my ass I wouldn't run up on him to tell him to leave me alone. So why would anyone charge someone other...
  18. B

A recent situation i need help with before its too late

+1 Exactly what I'm saying. You've already lost this one. You don't get second chances with girls, especially attractive ones. Chalk it up to experience and don't make the same mistakes next time. Sure it may be hard to get over your shyness, but is it harder to get over shyness or get...
  19. B

Exactly why I hate cops. They have more interest in writing tickets and arresting people for minor crimes than they do in actually helping. Probably the most useless "profession" ever. Instead of solving and preventing crimes 90% of them sit on the side of the road trying to catch speeders...
  20. B

Exactly what I've been saying. Get a good lawyer, they'll walk all over this "case". They're just trying to get you to confess something because they have no 'proof' just he-said-she-said. I know this has nothing to do with your situation, but never trust a cop, they'll lie to you quicker...