Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Where do you guys FIND women these days?

You should google "dance schools" or "ballroom dancing" a lot do not advertise their salsa or any other group classes on the net..you may have to phone around Also if no Salsa in your area you could try group classes in cha cha/foxtrot/rhumba...just go and dance you'll thank me later
  2. B

I feel bad about this -

I have an account and could not find her
  3. B

Question for the dancing pro’s..

Jophil Straight leg action is fine . I learnt Cha Cha in the ballroom from professional latin dancers from US and UK.. In my social dances I dance forward back with lock steps in the chasse.. I rarely use side to side in the night clubs maybe one or two cross overs {new yorkers} in a dance...
  4. B

Question for the dancing pro’s..

Question for the dancing pro’s.. Any tips for increasing Interest level in a dance teacher you have had a few lessons with.Taking lessons from a woman can put you in a bad frame but I tried to keep it fun. I have a pretty mean cha cha/Salsa which I have no problems with in the local latin...
  5. B

Advice needed on what to do next, please help

Doing stuff to buy her affection is wrong. As the others have said you have to get physical. You should always take new girls out during the week. They have to earn your company at the weekends. If you get the date Thursday,Good luck..... go for the kiss But maybe she just wants you...
  6. B

Advice needed on what to do next, please help

Did you fix her laptop for free? If so why? Buster
  7. B

I've never asked for HELP! Before BUT....

Laws of power http://www.wisdomportal.com/Books/48LawsOfPower-1.html
  8. B

Face Palm...

next
  9. B

Face Palm...

Dating is like dancing ..you have to have a strong frame and lead. In your situation I would wait till your cleared to drive, then invite her {just her} on a low cost date. If she bails then next her.
  10. B

Face Palm...

Question...Do you have a car??? Why is she picking you up? and why are you going with a bunch of friends ??
  11. B

Great movie to watch for DJ's

And at 39 when the movie was made Jennifer Beals is still hot. She played Sophi..the girl that kissed the kid. And if she kissed me like that when I was 16 my hands would be down her knickers straight away!!!!!!
  12. B

how do you present/project/image?

Smile more ;)
  13. B

Chics Fat Pictures Just O Fher Face

Another pic to make ya think twice.... http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/FloridaMaxx/22222222222222.jpg
  14. B

What's too young?

Are you sure you know the law :crazy: ...check this out :nono: http://www.journalism.sfsu.edu/flux/gSpot/sexLaw.html
  15. B

actually seeing progress

No..I think your GAY too !!!! :wave:
  16. B

How to ask out a Younger woman

Very well said....Best thing I have read this month...cheers