Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chics Fat Pictures Just O Fher Face

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY ANYONE REMEMBER THAT LINK where the chic posted a pic of her face...but the larger body picture and she was really obese

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happens a lot. Just check out girls myspace pages. If she only shows her face, odds are she's fat.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No This Chic Was Really Huge It Was A Link, A Deception Where It Showed Her Face Closeup Then The Real Picture Of How Her Body Was Unproporionate To Her Face.

Someone Knows That Link

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha those are awesome!!!!

this happened to me JUST last week. I was meeting this girl from myspace (asian mmm yeah!) ..and when I almost got to our meeting spot she texted and said she was fat and I was like what?.... and she was a chunkster, totally blew my mind. suck. I bailed after being there a half our lol.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the internet for dating frequently.

I have had mostly success. However, you gotta have your guard up.

I specifically state in my profile that I do not want to talk to fat girls. That keeps them away.

And I do not agree to meet with anyone unless they have a full body picture they can show me. This picture also has to be recent.

Of course, girls can lie, and they have. It has happened to me. In that case I just tell them that they were misleading right off the bat and I leave. No sense in wasting your time on a Hindenberg disaster.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be sure to only check the Slim/Slender box too. The Average and Athletic option tend to yield a lot of fat chicks.

Reaction score
I met a girl off match recently who looked decent in her pic. Ofcourse it was a head and shoulders shot.

Her butt was so big she could barely fit through the door of the restaurant.

On her profile she was "curvy". That was the understatement of the century.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
Always be sure to only check the Slim/Slender box too. The Average and Athletic option tend to yield a lot of fat chicks.
This is golden advice.

Athletic and Average are relative terms. Slim/Slender is a concrete term.

When I use myspace I don't search for ONLY the slim/slender users. However, if I find an Average/Athletic profile with suspect pictures, I move on.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
This is golden advice.

Athletic and Average are relative terms. Slim/Slender is a concrete term.

When I use myspace I don't search for ONLY the slim/slender users. However, if I find an Average/Athletic profile with suspect pictures, I move on.
I always remember that this qualifies as 'Athletic'
http://apse.dallasnews.com/contest/2004/writing/dailyart/40-100_features_hr5.jpg
Don't you just want to jump her bones?

Even the Slim/Slender options are starting to yield chicks who don't belong there. Just because some Pigzilla chick slims down from 450lbs to a svelte 205lbs, she feels obligated to check the slim girl box.

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
I like madness it makes me feel normal.

Plus Pigzillas are everywhere especially this certain state in America of which I have forgotten the name of, now I know all the Americans will be screwing at me but notice how I said "certain state" implying that most girls are okay...

Damn I feel high-ish, I mean I don't do drugs, just I'm super relaxed sorry if this is like the oddest post ever made on SoSuave although I'm sure there has been worse.

Well let's just say, back on topic now