Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

personal mantras???

sounds good.
  2. B

can we post pics of the girls we bang??

i think we should start posting pics of the girls we bang. you can photoshop out the faces. i think this will make sosuave a lot more legit. maybe write a little note that says for so suave and hold it in the frame so we know you didn't get the pic off the internet.
  3. B

Is it safe to say I'll be getting some play from this girl?

yea you have keep the mindset that its going to happen but you also have to make it happen with kino, escalation, isolation, etc.
  4. B

Slept with a girl...now she wants a relationship.

depends on how hot she is. keep ****ing her until you find something better.
  5. B

personal mantras???

anyone use mantras, affirmations or visualizations?? i've tried them in the past and i think it may help for focus. i've read that a lot of highly succesful people use similar techniques.
  6. B

**** your way to the top?

alright so i'm in a bit of a slump. i haven't hooked up with a girl in almost a month. i'm thinking i should just lower my standards, **** a girl who is kinda cute then work my way up. does that work for you guys? it seems to have worked for me in the past. like **** a 5 or a 6 then a 7 then...
  7. B

caveman

so i had this girl i almost banged a couple weeks ago. she seemed very uninterested but i got her alone in a room and tried to make out with her. she said no. so i just tried again. i wasn't being forceful i was just bringing my lips close to hers. i tried like 4 times. she kept saying no but...
  8. B

Is there any advantages to having female friends?

female friends will constantly try to manipulate you so you have to keep you game up or they will pussify you. female friends are just the ones who are fun to chill with even when you are not ****ing them. you can still be friends with girls and try to **** them at the same time. you have to...
  9. B

The Truth Has To Be Told About Fat Men

i have had friends who were the chubby and nice guys or the chubby funny guys. when they lost weight and got in shape they turned into super ****heads and are super aggresive with women. they don't spend nearly as much effort being nice or trying to make people laugh as they did when they were...
  10. B

Large numbers of black people

don't go to the club!! the black dudes will go tribal on your ass. black girls however, are subconsciously attracted to white dudes because white dudes have higher social status but that will backfire if you chase them and seem like you have jungle fever. black girls have many stds and very high...
  11. B

Best brand of creatine?

what is a good brand of plain creatine monohydrate?
  12. B

On being yourself and life; rant

no one will love you for who you are except maybe your family. with everyone else you have to work to build a relationship that is mutually enjoyable. you have to add something to their lives. you can't just sit there. social skills are just like any skills. their is always room for improvement...
  13. B

Avoiding pimples.

are you serious about he 20 grams of fish oil?
  14. B

Athletes foot and toenail fungus?

i suffered some pretty bad burns on one of my feet when i was a kid and ever since, that foot has had some fungus issues. anyone succesfully treated athletes foot and nail fungus? i need some recommendations. thanks.
  15. B

Best brand of creatine?

what is the best brand of creatine. I've heard german creatine is the best. what about monohydrate vs. ethyl ester?
  16. B

Any personal trainers in here?

whats this about not stretching?
  17. B

Real-Life Experience: Jealous Women Confused My WIFE

the ***** seems like a greedy **** with low self esteem. her "friends" were just jealous that she had a cool guy and they wanted to destroy the relationship. your woman had what they couldn't buy with their husbands money. things never made anyone happy. everyone is a little materialistic but...
  18. B

Video games, false reality, and the DJ

yea all that time spent on video games could be spent aquiring real skills and qualities that actually make life enjoyable. even getting into the fantasy world of books is much better becuase it improves your language, social skills and knowledge. even getting a menial job would be better...
  19. B

protein intake?

what is a healthy protein intake for someone who lifts a lot? i used to be pretty sure about this but i just read some conflicting stuff lately.
  20. B

Married Woman at Work Dangling the Carrot Infront of Me

if you like taking risks then go for it