Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Large numbers of black people

Status
Not open for further replies.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
uh actually any nonblack guy with a black girl in the presence of drunken black dudes has the chance of getting attacked.. it is a threat you can't say it doesn't exist. Of course if a black guy went to koreatown and tried to mack a korean gangstas girl he might get his ass kicked too.. as for the link.... when blacks kick a white guys ass for no reason.. its not a hate crime.. so watch out man..

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1281293/posts

Very true. Understand, that when the mods get wind of white people actually making a point here, the thread will be closed. Black guys are allowed to say "white boy" with impunity on here, but if you're white and say something, CLOSED.

I'm a big dude. One time when I was in downtown Chicago, 3 drunk black guys started hassling my girlfriend outside the club. We're both white. I walked up to them and asked them to back off, one pushed me, and I proceeded to drill him in the face 3 times. The other two backed off. When the police arrived, they immediately started asking questions about whether it was race related and if they should charge me with a hate crime. After all the facts came out, I wasn't charged, because witnesses backed me up that it was self defense. Some of the witnesses were black, so props to them.

If it had been the other way around, hate crime would never have entered the picture. Our society has gone so far to cater to one side, that it's exactly the opposite of the racism against minorities in the earlier part of the century. Now if you're white, you're automatically assumed racist until proven otherwise.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I improve my game, get a little more physically bigger, and finished school with a good job, I am going to have the finest black girl as my girlfriend in the city. Then I am going to go to the club so all them black guy's can stare at me and hate. Of course I will be carrying a piece so they all know what's up when they try something funny. Moda fvckaz.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am talking to this black chick on the online dating site I am on now. It never occurred to me that most black guys would care all that much. Many of them seem to like white girls anyway, at least in the part of the country where I live. So what's the big deal if I take on of "their" women? In fact, I am friends with a black guy in the Bay Area who has a white girlfriend.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP,
It's certainly a tricky one this, I used to live near a venue that was predominately for black people. Now I was never tempted to go in as the music in the place was not my thing, but I would most nights have to walk by the place on my way home. On a Friday and Saturday night this place used to be absolutely packed and I know that alot of people in my neighbourhood were intimidated and would avoid like the plague, there was a few stabbings and even a drive by on one occasion.
Funny thing is I took the attitude of I'm not going to go out of my way to get home after a night out, so alot of the time I would feel a bit like a spot on a domino as I walked past the queue and the spill over into the street. I did this for a couple of years before I moved away and I never had any trouble at all, maybe I was just lucky I don't know.
Thing is I used to make a habit to nod to the boucers on the door and would sometimes exchange a few words with 'em too. I also got approached by a few black girls now and again, who were outside. I must admit though that when I was with a girl, sometimes I would go the long way around as I knew that the place could be trouble and I wouldn't want to put anyone in danger who was under my care.
I don't know really, people are people at the end of the day but you gotta use a bit of common sense. Do a bit of research on the place, try to talk or go with people who frequent it, if you do go for it, getting to know the staff, should be your number 1 priority before you go on the pull.

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't go to the club!! the black dudes will go tribal on your ass. black girls however, are subconsciously attracted to white dudes because white dudes have higher social status but that will backfire if you chase them and seem like you have jungle fever. black girls have many stds and very high rates of aids.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are lots of black girls online looking for white guys.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP.
I really doubt you'd get your ass kicked unless you actually did do something incredibly stupid. You may get looked on with curiosity or suspicion, however. They may assume you have jungle fever, especially if you enter the club looking like the well-dressed respectable professional. A lot of white guys get tired of what is percieved as the dull, square, "white" image and want to go where there's some action and they could be less conservative. The working class ghetto image seems to be the cool thing now. However, if you take it too far, you get looked at as a wigger. So it's a damned if you do/damned if you don't. I'd say if you're the type of white guy who knows only about Mozart and Opera (and nothing about jazz or r&b) and definitely lives in the suburbs, then it's gonna shine off you like a beacon, even if you try to fake being more blue collar (don't don't don't). You won't get attacked for it. You'll just at worst just be treated like a stranger, even if you become a regular. Best thing to do is to go there with black friends and not make it look like you're just to prove you're cool.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MagnuM said:
I'm being serious. That is a vile idea...
Well to tell you the truth most black women secretly love white men... WHY?

1. they think you have a high earning potential
2. they believe you to be superior to black men due to your high rate of success
3. they believe that arian physical features are more attractive and will afford their offspring a better chance at success.

So go to the club and act cool lay low and they will come to you.. They will expect you to spend though..

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Why is it racist for him to say that? He obviously wasn't feeling too welcome at the club. If a black guy walked into an all white club, he'd probably be treated like a celebrity. Instead of worrying about his racism, you should be concerned why a white person can't feel welcome and comfortable in a predominantly black club.
Incorrect. I've been to several all-white clubs, some all-asian clubs, and have often been the only black guy.

You definitely get looks, and certain groups of chicks think you are a predator. Remember, the all-white clubs are usually packed with suburban kids who've gone to private schools and have never seen minorities. To that segment of the population, black people are dangerous. There are preppy chicks who literally huddle closer to their boyfriends when I walk by, just because I'm black. Am I supposed to rape them in broad daylight?

White people, listen to the following closely. In progressive, urban regions, where all races grow up together and go to the same public schools, there's a lot of tolerance among our generation. However, I've seen firsthand how the upper crust of society work. Black guys aren't celebrities, or exotic, they're scary. Most white chicks loathe the thought of what people would say about them if they hooked up with a black guy (esp. the preppy chicks). In the status-driven culture of the richest kids in the country, dating a black guy is bottomfeeding.

This kind of thinking is the obvious result of implicit racism by ultra rich parents who never have to answer for it. Since birth, all these rich preppy kids see are other rich preppy kids. They go to elite kindergartens, elementary schools, middle schools, private highschools with 30k/yr tuitions, then ivy schools, all institutions with abysmally low numbers of minority students (lots of asians, so not entirely true). They're only exposure to blacks is news stories where some black guy shoots up a place. No surprise that, when I walked around my small, very wealthy university town looking to collect some survey data for my department, these ultra-preppy white chicks would try to avoid eye contact with me, hoping I would go away and not talk to them. They never saw the clipboard; the issue wasn't with the survey, it was with me.

There's racism on both sides, but be grateful, white people, that in your worst nightmare, 12% of the population hates you, and you have to avoid the poorest part of town to get home and can't sleaze on ghetto booty black girls. Be grateful that your idea of racism isn't getting pulled over constantly, feeling alienated if you attend a prestigious school, being branded as dangerous or unstable as the slightest sign of anger, having people say "you're the first black friend I've ever had, I've always thought black people were crazy", hearing jokes about slavery, aids, fried chicken, and more. While you complain about "being assumed racist", I have to deal with going out clubbing and being the only black person in the room, walking towards the bar and having random people move out of the way as if I have an AK47 ready to spray if I don't get a path for myself.

Explicit racism towards you white guys by a bunch of drunk thugstas doesn't come close to implicit racism towards black guys by most of society.

You know what's the funniest part?

I'm French. America doesn't care though.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Incorrect. I've been to several all-white clubs, some all-asian clubs, and have often been the only black guy.

You definitely get looks, and certain groups of chicks think you are a predator. Remember, the all-white clubs are usually packed with suburban kids who've gone to private schools and have never seen minorities. To that segment of the population, black people are dangerous. There are preppy chicks who literally huddle closer to their boyfriends when I walk by, just because I'm black. Am I supposed to rape them in broad daylight?

White people, listen to the following closely. In progressive, urban regions, where all races grow up together and go to the same public schools, there's a lot of tolerance among our generation. However, I've seen firsthand how the upper crust of society work. Black guys aren't celebrities, or exotic, they're scary. Most white chicks loathe the thought of what people would say about them if they hooked up with a black guy (esp. the preppy chicks). In the status-driven culture of the richest kids in the country, dating a black guy is bottomfeeding.

This kind of thinking is the obvious result of implicit racism by ultra rich parents who never have to answer for it. Since birth, all these rich preppy kids see are other rich preppy kids. They go to elite kindergartens, elementary schools, middle schools, private highschools with 30k/yr tuitions, then ivy schools, all institutions with abysmally low numbers of minority students (lots of asians, so not entirely true). They're only exposure to blacks is news stories where some black guy shoots up a place. No surprise that, when I walked around my small, very wealthy university town looking to collect some survey data for my department, these ultra-preppy white chicks would try to avoid eye contact with me, hoping I would go away and not talk to them. They never saw the clipboard; the issue wasn't with the survey, it was with me.

There's racism on both sides, but be grateful, white people, that in your worst nightmare, 12% of the population hates you, and you have to avoid the poorest part of town to get home and can't sleaze on ghetto booty black girls. Be grateful that your idea of racism isn't getting pulled over constantly, feeling alienated if you attend a prestigious school, being branded as dangerous or unstable as the slightest sign of anger, having people say "you're the first black friend I've ever had, I've always thought black people were crazy", hearing jokes about slavery, aids, fried chicken, and more. While you complain about "being assumed racist", I have to deal with going out clubbing and being the only black person in the room, walking towards the bar and having random people move out of the way as if I have an AK47 ready to spray if I don't get a path for myself.

Explicit racism towards you white guys by a bunch of drunk thugstas doesn't come close to implicit racism towards black guys by most of society.

You know what's the funniest part?

I'm French. America doesn't care though.
This pisses me off. You talk about "implicit racism" by whites, but you don't talk about your own preconceived notions. There's this myth in the black community that all whites are born with a silver spoon in their mouths. That we all attend prep school and have rich parents. IT'S COMPLETE CRAP. I came from a working class family. I had to work my ass off to put myself through school. I attended public school and served in the United States Marine Corps for 9 years.

If you're so worried about how whites and other ethnicities view black people, perhaps you should do something about it. Blacks complain that people think they're criminals or thugs, that they're uneducated and violent. WELL, That's what most white people see. The black community perpetuate this image, then cry racism about it. It doesn't make sense. On one hand you love the "Thug" image that comes a long with being black, then on the other hand you whine because people believe stereotypes?

Serioulsy, if the black community is so worried about how they're perceived. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Quit embracing ignorance. Make education a priority in your schools instead of harassing smart black children about "acting white". Quit acting like the only way blacks can be successful is by becoming a rapper or a sports star. Quit blaming whites for your shortcomings and fix them.

I have a friend of mine who works for a well known Sheriff's Department in Southern California. He pointed out a huge hypocrisy. He tells me blacks say they're afraid of cops, because "all they've seen is cops abusing blacks". But if he were to say he's afraid of blacks because "all he's seen is blacks committing crimes" he's be called racist.

There is a double standard, and y'all know it.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
This pisses me off. You talk about "implicit racism" by whites, but you don't talk about your own preconceived notions. There's this myth in the black community that all whites are born with a silver spoon in their mouths. That we all attend prep school and have rich parents. IT'S COMPLETE CRAP. I came from a working class family. I had to work my ass off to put myself through school. I attended public school and served in the United States Marine Corps for 9 years.

If you're so worried about how whites and other ethnicities view black people, perhaps you should do something about it. Blacks complain that people think they're criminals or thugs, that they're uneducated and violent. WELL, That's what most white people see. The black community perpetuate this image, then cry racism about it. It doesn't make sense. On one hand you love the "Thug" image that comes a long with being black, then on the other hand you whine because people believe stereotypes?

Serioulsy, if the black community is so worried about how they're perceived. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Quit embracing ignorance. Make education a priority in your schools instead of harassing smart black children about "acting white". Quit acting like the only way blacks can be successful is by becoming a rapper or a sports star. Quit blaming whites for your shortcomings and fix them.

I have a friend of mine who works for a well known Sheriff's Department in Southern California. He pointed out a huge hypocrisy. He tells me blacks say they're afraid of cops, because "all they've seen is cops abusing blacks". But if he were to say he's afraid of blacks because "all he's seen is blacks committing crimes" he's be called racist.

There is a double standard, and y'all know it.
Reread my posts. Not every white is born with a silver spoon in their mouths. I specifically refer to the ultrarich upper crust that goes to prep schools and ivy league schools. I am in that kind of environment and have to deal with being the only black guy.

Trust me, I am more critical of black people than of white people, for sure. I think rap music is a joke, and idiotic black leaders & BET continue to feed the idea that rap or sports are the way to make it big. The socioeconomic problems of blacks can only be solved from within, I agree, but that doesn't mean racism doesn't exist. It's as if you're saying blatant racism is excusable because there are ignorant people out there. Should I label every white person a redneck because I saw Harold and Kumar? Isn't that the same as what you're saying?

And about the cop, he shouldn't care what black people think about cops. The fact that Blacks are more likely (though I dispute this) to commit crime X doesn't mean that crime X is more likely to be commited by Blacks. That logical fallacy is what drives frivolous searches, blacks getting pulled over, etc. As a police officer, you can't function of the belief that "this group does this most often, so I must scrutinize them more." What about the rest of society? What about the innocent people who are harassed because of generalizations? Officers of the law shouldn't be racist, given the power that citizens invest in them.

By the way, we have very few true thugz at my school, it's mostly smart black kids who are either also preppy, or top of their class in public schools. They still get shat on, no one cares whether you violate the stereotype or not. The racism has transcended causal assumptions. It's no longer, "blacks are uneducated and violent, therefore despise them". If it was, then regular upstanding citizens that are clearly educated and docile would be treated fairly. It's transformed into "blacks should be despised." It's only when you ask why that people backwards rationalize and say, "they're violent, stupid, lazy, etc." The hatred comes first, explanations come second. Hence why stupid kids try to avoid me when I give out surveys. I was dressed in express clothing, but step one for preppy white kids is to put up their guard because I'm black. It took me five minutes of talking to these kids before they opened up their body language and stopped looking like they would mace me at any second.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Reread my posts. Not every white is born with a silver spoon in their mouths. I specifically refer to the ultrarich upper crust that goes to prep schools and ivy league schools. I am in that kind of environment and have to deal with being the only black guy.

Trust me, I am more critical of black people than of white people, for sure. I think rap music is a joke, and idiotic black leaders & BET continue to feed the idea that rap or sports are the way to make it big. The socioeconomic problems of blacks can only be solved from within, I agree, but that doesn't mean racism doesn't exist. It's as if you're saying blatant racism is excusable because there are ignorant people out there. Should I label every white person a redneck because I saw Harold and Kumar? Isn't that the same as what you're saying?

And about the cop, he shouldn't care what black people think about cops. The fact that Blacks are more likely (though I dispute this) to commit crime X doesn't mean that crime X is more likely to be commited by Blacks. That logical fallacy is what drives frivolous searches, blacks getting pulled over, etc. As a police officer, you can't function of the belief that "this group does this most often, so I must scrutinize them more." What about the rest of society? What about the innocent people who are harassed because of generalizations? Officers of the law shouldn't be racist, given the power that citizens invest in them.

By the way, we have very few true thugz at my school, it's mostly smart black kids who are either also preppy, or top of their class in public schools. They still get shat on, no one cares whether you violate the stereotype or not. The racism has transcended causal assumptions. It's no longer, "blacks are uneducated and violent, therefore despise them". If it was, then regular upstanding citizens that are clearly educated and docile would be treated fairly. It's transformed into "blacks should be despised." It's only when you ask why that people backwards rationalize and say, "they're violent, stupid, lazy, etc." The hatred comes first, explanations come second. Hence why stupid kids try to avoid me when I give out surveys. I was dressed in express clothing, but step one for preppy white kids is to put up their guard because I'm black. It took me five minutes of talking to these kids before they opened up their body language and stopped looking like they would mace me at any second.

Nobody says racism doesn't exist, it truly does. But you talk about LOGICAL FALLAICIES? In your previous post you claim that whites shouldn't be too upset, because at most 12 percent of the population hates you? This is a common theme through the black community. They think because blacks make up such a small percentage of the population, either they can't be racist, or it doesn't matter if they're racist. THAT'S CRAP. I don't care what percentage of the population you are, it's not OK to be racist. In fact, the very notion that "only whites can be racist" is racist in itself.

You sound like an intelligent guy, and I understand what you're saying. But you have to understand that a large part of the reason blacks are perceived the way they are, is because they themselves perpetuate these stereotypes. They embrace the favorable ones "thugh, bigger penis, better at sports" but cry racism when someone points out that "blacks don't do as well on standardized tests, committ more crimes etc".....And one more thing. I'm not saying whites don't committ crimes, they certainly do. But you "take exception" with the notion that blacks committ crimes on a much higher scale per capita than whites? It's true. Some 70 percent of young black males have criminal records. The reason for that? I'm not sure, but it is true.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Nobody says racism doesn't exist, it truly does. But you talk about LOGICAL FALLAICIES? In your previous post you claim that whites shouldn't be too upset, because at most 12 percent of the population hates you? This is a common theme through the black community. They think because blacks make up such a small percentage of the population, either they can't be racist, or it doesn't matter if they're racist. THAT'S CRAP. I don't care what percentage of the population you are, it's not OK to be racist. In fact, the very notion that "only whites can be racist" is racist in itself.

You sound like an intelligent guy, and I understand what you're saying. But you have to understand that a large part of the reason blacks are perceived the way they are, is because they themselves perpetuate these stereotypes. They embrace the favorable ones "thugh, bigger penis, better at sports" but cry racism when someone points out that "blacks don't do as well on standardized tests, committ more crimes etc".....And one more thing. I'm not saying whites don't committ crimes, they certainly do. But you "take exception" with the notion that blacks committ crimes on a much higher scale per capita than whites? It's true. Some 70 percent of young black males have criminal records. The reason for that? I'm not sure, but it is true.
both of you guys have valid points. But...your talking about a white guy and a french black guy speaking on black americans! FFS! lol. There is a growing movement for blacks to self correct may of the problems that plauge the community. I think it doesn't get the media attention it deserves. I think you can find countless examples of it, but these things take time. Even the jews were worshipping false idols and fell into terrible ways while freshly free from bondage and out in the desert searching for the promise land. It takes time for a people to learn and grow. And that's what we all want in the end.

Now...as for going to black clubs...go with your friends who are black. Be cool and people will be cool with you. Scared people get messed with. Fact. If you come off as scared, expect trouble. if you come off as billy bad ass, expect trouble, if you come off as a cool dood, people will be cool with you.

Remember...there are always *******s and dumbasses in every group of people. It's not racial, its human nature. You got your bad people in every group and your good people. Learn to tell the difference and find those who are good and hang with them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've hung out with black people all my life.. Been to the projects.. . I have went to clubs. Never had trouble. The secret is don't BE scared. Black people can pick up vibes on if your scared really easily.. Even if you don't look scared but really are scared, they will know. Then they are more likely to give you a hard time. Go with some black male friends if you have any, that will help tremendously in you not being scared and being able to relax and have fun.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets clear some sh*t up since people tend to be pretty stubborn in their beliefs.

1. Black people can be racist and are more so than white. The fact they believe theyre not reaffirms that they deserve to be treated differently, which justifies slavery.

2. Anyone of any other race going into another races playground and tampering with their toys will cause disdain. Competetion of resources will always be a problem, especially when it comes to the female species.

3. For some reason there is a double standard in regards to racism, BUT THAT DOESNT JUSTIFY SH*T! Stop saying how its ok for blacks to do this but if the guy was white, blah blah blah blah. Black people are stupid for saying that and it doesnt make it ok.

4. Last time i checked, saying all black people are stupid, ignorant, uneducated, barbaric, and lazy people if probably racist, and you cant jusity anything.

5. A lot of you dont even realize how prejudice your views are, even as you come on here and post about how you "dont really like black people." If you clowns had more experience with other races (im talking about everyone), then maybe you wouldnt have to rely on sterotypes when you see someone of a different race.

6. When any of you toolbags get called a white ni99er, come talk to me, until then, stfu.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Lets clear some sh*t up since people tend to be pretty stubborn in their beliefs.

1. Black people can be racist and are more so than white. The fact they believe theyre not reaffirms that they deserve to be treated differently, which justifies slavery.

2. Anyone of any other race going into another races playground and tampering with their toys will cause disdain. Competetion of resources will always be a problem, especially when it comes to the female species.

3. For some reason there is a double standard in regards to racism, BUT THAT DOESNT JUSTIFY SH*T! Stop saying how its ok for blacks to do this but if the guy was white, blah blah blah blah. Black people are stupid for saying that and it doesnt make it ok.

4. Last time i checked, saying all black people are stupid, ignorant, uneducated, barbaric, and lazy people if probably racist, and you cant jusity anything.

5. A lot of you dont even realize how prejudice your views are, even as you come on here and post about how you "dont really like black people." If you clowns had more experience with other races (im talking about everyone), then maybe you wouldnt have to rely on sterotypes when you see someone of a different race.

6. When any of you toolbags get called a white ni99er, come talk to me, until then, stfu.
Good post bro

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:

you lost me right there. Plently of black people understand that they too can be racist. Apparently you just don't know any black people. And nothing justifies slavery. Read that statement again and tell me that's what you really believe. I bet you don't.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
you lost me right there. Plently of black people understand that they too can be racist. Apparently you just don't know any black people. And nothing justifies slavery. Read that statement again and tell me that's what you really believe. I bet you don't.
Warrior, I think oakraid is BLACK. Apparently you're an idiot. I don't agree with everything he says, but at least he sees things as they are and doesn't make excuses. Nothing does justify slavery, but your own African Kings and Queens were rounding up their own people and selling them as slaves. It wasn't white folk running around the jungle doing it. Either way it's not right, but that gives you a little more perspective. Whites, blacks, hispanic, can all be racist. Don't tell me that there aren't black folks out there saying it doesn't matter if they're racist, because they don't have power. Racism is racism, period.

I also find it interesting. We're supposed to be such a racist country, yet the odds on favorite for our next president is an intelligent, well spoken black man.

Status
Not open for further replies.