Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married Woman at Work Dangling the Carrot Infront of Me

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
In an ideal world, if every man had enough strength to hold to his values, and respect each other's values, there would be very little cheating and sneaking around in general.
It would never happen. Not just because people would never be able to respect each other's values, but more importantly, it goes against nature.

People cheat because of biological urges, not lack of values. Values are a man made concept and only serve to restrain those urges.

For the people that say "go for it", or "all's fair in love and war", just remember that there's a guy on the receiving end that you are hurting. Wreck a marriage for a little p*ssy? What a weak selfish thing to do, IMO.
Okay, here's something for you to chew on. Lets look at it from another perspective.

Who is doing the "hurting"?

Unless you KNOW the guy (which is entirely different) you have no duty or obligation. It is the WOMAN who is wrecking her marriage, NOT you.

And by saying that it's wrong to have relations with a committed/married woman, you are essentially putting the woman in an ivory tower.

Would I be upset if I found out my wife were cheating on me? Absolutely. but you know what else I would feel? Relief. I would now know who I am dealing with and i would cut her ass loose in a second.

Are you fukking someone over or doing him a favor? Think about that for a second.

My biggest issue with someone saying that women in relationships are off limits is the fact that MOST women are in SOME type of a relationship 95+% of the time. So you will either take a chance on "hurting" someone, or you sit home and masturbate your entire life.

And to say "All women are fair game until they are married" is equally ridiculous. What is marriage? It's a piece of paper that puts a vice clamp on a man's balls, not some sort of sacred doctrine.

I have been cheated on in an LTR and it SUCKED. But would it suck worse if she were my wife? I think not. It would still feel the same.

So where do you draw the line?

Marriage? A woman who is in an LTR? A woman who has been with her b/f for three months? A woman who is casually dating other guys? One of those guys might have very strong feelings for her......

See, no man ever has a "claim" on a woman. Not even in a marriage.

It's like having real estate in a poor foreign country. A lot of places won't allow foreigners to own property, but you can lease it. That's how it is with a woman. If we could BUY a woman's loyalty and devotion men would be lined up out the door with cash in hand. But we all know it doesn't work that way.

So we take our best guess as to how much integrity a woman has before we marry her, then she either DECIDES to cheat on you, or she remains faithful, or maybe she just french kisses her coworker at the company Christmas party.

No matter what happens though a woman is gonna do what a woman is gonna do, and although I don't make it a point to PURSUE married women, if a chick lays down in front of me and spreads her legs and I like what I see, the LAST thing on my mind is going to be her (obviously non-existent) commitment to another man.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
(In full disclosure, I've been on both ends of this kinda thing before. My wife cheated. I've been with married women.)

I'm probably rationalizing, but given the f*cked-up nature of marriage today, I say what the hell - screw her if you can.
That's my attitude. People cheat. People get cheated on. Do I think it's right? Absolutely not. but it's a fact of life, just the same as a baby pops out of a woman's pu$$y.

Incidentally......I have never cheated on a chick.

And I have only been with one married woman and that was only because I met her online and one day she emails me and tells me she's coming to visit.

She drove 1000 miles and got a hotel room. I arrive at the hotel and start to initiate, but she stops me and says she wants to go to Chilis and get something to eat first and get to know me a little. Alright, if it will keep you from feeling like a tramp baby!

We get back to the hotel room and she jumped on top of me. We fukked for two nights. I would finish banging her, and ten minutes later she would suck my d!ck to get me hard so I would bang her some more. Before she got there she had even talked about bringing a friend along to share in our adventure (she used to live in my city) and that she had never tried anal sex and she wanted me to fukk her in the ass.

Does it sound like it was ME who was potentially fukking up a marriage?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Does it sound like it was ME who was potentially fukking up a marriage?
I hear what you are saying Str8up, but like Jophil said, if we can talk the talk, we need to be able to walk the walk.

For me personally, if a LTR or wife cheated on me, it would be a deal breaker. I guess maybe I'm being selfish, but I want to be the #1 guy in my gal's life.

That being said, I will not cheat or help women cheat on their husbands/LTR.

Dating is different, I'm talking about exclusive relationships where people make promises to each other, be it legally, spiritually, emotionally, etc. It's about breaking that trust that's the dealbreaker.

Not trying to judge anyone else's opinions, but just speaking about me, personally.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
To look at things dynamically, I think one has to realize that the answer to all the world's problems just aren't as simple as they may sometimes seem on the surface.
That is true - many of life's dilemmas are complex and bewildering - however this is not one of them. I am stunned by the feeble attempts on this board tp rationalize having sex with another mans wife .
Would some of you go into a bank and clean it out at night just because someone left the doors open?
Get a grip men ! Please do not come on this board and whine about women's lack of " integrity" ever again if you promote sleeping with a married woman who is still living with her husband. If you are that desperate for sex ,go buy it.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I hear what you are saying Str8up, but like Jophil said, if we can talk the talk, we need to be able to walk the walk.

For me personally, if a LTR or wife cheated on me, it would be a deal breaker. I guess maybe I'm being selfish, but I want to be the #1 guy in my gal's life.

That being said, I will not cheat or help women cheat on their husbands/LTR.

Dating is different, I'm talking about exclusive relationships where people make promises to each other, be it legally, spiritually, emotionally, etc. It's about breaking that trust that's the dealbreaker.

Not trying to judge anyone else's opinions, but just speaking about me, personally.

-
-
-
The standards you set for yourself are yours, and a-ok.

If you don't think you should "help women cheat," then don't. I don't judge your opinion, either.

Perhaps what I'm going to say will smell a little like moral relativism, but.....

The "promises" men and women make to each other are really just niceties, lying like a veneer over the big ol' tangled mess of lust, attraction, and emotions that form the engine of species continuation. Societies make up rules for the game, and many/most people follow these rules (or try to), but the "biological imperative" remains. And, some (?large?) percentage of men and women bust the rules. It's not new.

Once you see how things really ARE ("secret society," coworkers fooling around, neighbors getting it on, girlfriends/boyfriends cheating, etc.), it may occur to you ---- "Hey, this is all a game!! And the 'public' rules are not the only set of rules that I can play by."

And, although I used to follow the "public" rules, and I believed in them, and thought that they were the "right" ways to play, I just don't anymore. It''s like the whole "matrix" discussion around here. My eyes are opened. I will play by the rules I wish. (And I do have some rules - really.)

I don't advocate breaking promises (so I guess I don't advocate cheating.) So, I just don't make those type of promises. If a girl/woman wants to break hers, I guess she's a liar and a cheat, but that doesn't mean I won't f*ck her.
-
-
-

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-
-
If you don't think you should "help women cheat," then don't. I don't judge your opinion, either.

Perhaps what I'm going to say will smell a little like moral relativism, but.....

-
Moral relativism makes me puke - in fact all "relativism " makes me puke .
However, that is another post for another day.

For those of you who are social; and sexual anarchists - here is one very good reason why fvkking a married co-worker is a bad idea .
Her husband knows exactly where to find you 5 days a week between the hours of 9 to 5.

That is not too difficult to grasp is it ?

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-
Well, Jophil, I didn't say one oughta be stupid about it.
Be careful, guys. Don't get caught.
-
-
-

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-
-
-
The standards you set for yourself are yours, and a-ok.

The "promises" men and women make to each other are really just niceties, lying like a veneer over the big ol' tangled mess of lust, attraction, and emotions that form the engine of species continuation. Societies make up rules for the game, and many/most people follow these rules (or try to), but the "biological imperative" remains. And, some (?large?) percentage of men and women bust the rules. It's not new.

Once you see how things really ARE ("secret society," coworkers fooling around, neighbors getting it on, girlfriends/boyfriends cheating, etc.), it may occur to you ---- "Hey, this is all a game!! And the 'public' rules are not the only set of rules that I can play by."

And, although I used to follow the "public" rules, and I believed in them, and thought that they were the "right" ways to play, I just don't anymore. It''s like the whole "matrix" discussion around here. My eyes are opened. I will play by the rules I wish. (And I do have some rules - really.)

I don't advocate breaking promises (so I guess I don't advocate cheating.) So, I just don't make those type of promises. If a girl/woman wants to break hers, I guess she's a liar and a cheat, but that doesn't mean I won't f*ck her.
-
-
-
Alias, you raise some very good points. However, I don't view it as a game as a whole really, but more of a bunch of stupid people unable to controll themselves, and hurting each other. To put a label as to play a game sounds like an excuse to me.

Your viewpoint makes it sounds like women, and men, who cheat are enlightened in the sense that they "really get what's going on" in our society, and choose to be free of all societies constraints, rules, etc.

I'd say your average person doesn't see it that way. The average person doesn't have the mental capacity to see the bigger picture, as you do. They see what's right in front of them at that moment, "the carrot" so to speak, and they choose to indulge without thinking of the consequences of their actions, and who they hurt in the process.

Having personal standards must be above that. It must be above what society dictates. Having standards means, even if everyone else is cheating, you don't cheat because it's your standard that you set for yourself, for you...and by doing so, you are not a lemming jumping off of a cliff with the rest of society.

Just a different viewpoint Alias, you make a lot of valid points.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Her husband knows exactly where to find you 5 days a week between the hours of 9 to 5.

That is not too difficult to grasp is it ?
And the fact that you two are gonna be together daily a long time after one of you has "moved on" is a sobering prospect given the other facts. Even if you're of a mind to throw a hump into a married woman, a married woman from your workplace is just A Very Bad Idea. It's like taking 3 or 4 bad ideas and combining them into a bad idea soup.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
And the fact that you two are gonna be together daily a long time after one of you has "moved on" is a sobering prospect given the other facts. Even if you're of a mind to throw a hump into a married woman, a married woman from your workplace is just A Very Bad Idea. It's like taking 3 or 4 bad ideas and combining them into a bad idea soup.
:crackup: :crackup: Yes, who can argu with this, well said. :)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were on the jury and a married man shot his wife's lover, he would not be doing life in prison, he would walk.

We can only hope that somebody like me is on every jury.....

Don't do it... just don't. Have some self control. Read Marcus Aurelius.

Dietzcoi

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Get a grip men ! Please do not come on this board and whine about women's lack of " integrity" ever again if you promote sleeping with a married woman who is still living with her husband. If you are that desperate for sex ,go buy it.
Having sex with a woman who is committed to another man is not being hypocritical about integrity. It's simply being able to have some sort of a BENEFIT to a woman's LACK of integrity.

You can say "Sleeping with a married woman is very wrong", but ask yourself, how many times have YOU been cheated on? Then take that number and add 20%. Hell, add 50% to it, cause MOST of the time you either don't have a clue, or can't prove it.

So you can go through life watching other men take advantage of an opportunity to do what their natural instincts tell them (at your expense) and take the moral "high ground", or you can weigh out each opportunity as it arises and enjoy a little pleasure that is gonna be given out to SOMEONE, even if it's not YOU.

It's about going with the flow instead of fighting it from a moralistic pedestal.

Reaction score
Say "No" to married hos!!!! It really is as simple as that!

Hors kill!!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
I like your posts Alias. We think along the same lines.

People tend to forget that at the end of the day that biological imperative trumps any kind of social constrains. We ALL operate within social constraints to a certain extent, but it's those who can call a spade a spade who end up using it to their advantage. You gotta understand that your strings are being pulled. As long as you do it's ok to play by the rule book when it's to your advantage, but we can pretend all we want, it isn't going to change the fact that we are all selfish creatures looking out for our own self interest.

I used to make the same mistake. Even in business.

A lot of products, especially name brand stuff has a "minimum advertised price" that is set by manufacturers. I used to sign dealer agreements and follow this "contract", and I would always get PISSED because I was following the rules and the next guy would come along and undercut my price and get the business.

Then one day I said FUKK IT, and started doing whatever the hell I thought was in the best interest of my business.

And guess what? There was no cataclysmic earthquake, and the heavens didn't open sending a bolt of lightning to strike me dead. No, exactly the opposite. I learned that there is ANOTHER set of rules that are used by people who are running their business NOT for the manufacturers, but for their own benefit.

And it's the same way with women and relationships. You can do what you're told, or you can do whatever is in your own best interest. I'll take the latter, thank you.

Like I've said many times.....I don't think it's right to cheat on a wife or a girlfriend who you have a commitment to. I've never cheated on a girl. But that's ME, and I don't hold other people up to my own standards cause the second i do I'm in for a rude awakening, cause the world looks out for itself. I am on my own.

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Okay here's the story: There is a very sexy HB7.5 at my work. This chick is just stacked, blonde hair, bluish/green eyes, nice big rack, great @ss along with a pretty face, she's in her late 20's or early 30's and I'm 27, but I have a baby-face and EVERYONE thinks I'm 22. She would easily be an 8 in my book, but she's pretty short. Soon after she started working here I noticed that she would make very strong EC with me when she walked past my office. At first I didn't think anything of it, but when she repeatedly did it, I knew she was attracted to me.

I have very good rapport with the women in my office, I'm pretty much known as the office flirt. There have been 3 women in the office who have liked me since I started here (Feburary) and one of them tried to make out with me at the bar when she was there.

A few weeks later she came into my office to talk to my manager. On her way out she stopped by my desk and goes "so what do you do here??" I replied back, flirted, teased, C/F the whole bit. She was giggling and smiling, so the feedback was positive for a first conversation. A few weeks after this, I found out that she was married!! To be honest I was a little shocked, because I had seen the way she acts at the bar and she definitely has some AW characteristics (surprise surprise, don't they all nowdays..haha)

After I found out that she was married, I didn't make as much EC with her, even when she was looking. I pretty much figured there wasn't any point now. However, one day when we were all getting ready to go to the bar after work, she just walked up to me and goes "Your name's PIMP right??" Its important to note that up until this point (which was a couple months) she had never addressed me by name, she would just start talking.

Fast forward a few more weeks and I figure I'll just talk to her when I see her. I start talking to her a little bit more, help her out with a few work related things when my boss wasn't available and I notice that she starts walking by more often. Now she starts grabbing my arm when I make her laugh, hitting me on my chest when I make fun of her etc.

So last Friday me and my manager are working in our office and she walks in to ask him a question. On her way out she stops by my desk and goes "mmmm, something smells sooo good!" I point to my protein drink and she starts talking to me about working out. She ends up sitting down in the chair close by me and tells me how she bought this diet system and it doesn't really work etc. I tell her the basic $hit about eating right and working out and then she goes "that's the problem, I hate working out!!" "but your hard-core, I mean you look...you look....hardcore!!" LOL (the byatch wouldn't just say I look good) I tell her So then she goes "so which gym do you work out at??" I tell her and she goes "where's that??" I tell her and she responded by saying "Although I hate working out, I think if I had a partner, then I'd be more likely to stick with it."

She then gets up at tells me she wants me to stop by her cube when I get a chance to check out the supplements she recently bought. I told her I'd stop by when I got a chance. I stopped by her cube about an hour and half later, but she was already gone.

I am getting a new job and will be leaving my current work place in 2 weeks. So dipping my pen in the company ink will not be a concern at all. I realize many of you will probably flame me and say I shouldn't do anything and I most likely won't, but I was more curious to know if any of you have ever been in a situation like this and how it played out?

Your thoughts are welcome

PIMP
I agree with jophil.

If you really got it going on that much, cant you find a hottie without a ring on her finger?

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Okay here's the story: There is a very sexy HB7.5 at my work. This chick is just stacked, blonde hair, bluish/green eyes, nice big rack, great @ss along with a pretty face, she's in her late 20's or early 30's and I'm 27, but I have a baby-face and EVERYONE thinks I'm 22. She would easily be an 8 in my book, but she's pretty short. Soon after she started working here I noticed that she would make very strong EC with me when she walked past my office. At first I didn't think anything of it, but when she repeatedly did it, I knew she was attracted to me.

I have very good rapport with the women in my office, I'm pretty much known as the office flirt. There have been 3 women in the office who have liked me since I started here (Feburary) and one of them tried to make out with me at the bar when she was there.

A few weeks later she came into my office to talk to my manager. On her way out she stopped by my desk and goes "so what do you do here??" I replied back, flirted, teased, C/F the whole bit. She was giggling and smiling, so the feedback was positive for a first conversation. A few weeks after this, I found out that she was married!! To be honest I was a little shocked, because I had seen the way she acts at the bar and she definitely has some AW characteristics (surprise surprise, don't they all nowdays..haha)

After I found out that she was married, I didn't make as much EC with her, even when she was looking. I pretty much figured there wasn't any point now. However, one day when we were all getting ready to go to the bar after work, she just walked up to me and goes "Your name's PIMP right??" Its important to note that up until this point (which was a couple months) she had never addressed me by name, she would just start talking.

Fast forward a few more weeks and I figure I'll just talk to her when I see her. I start talking to her a little bit more, help her out with a few work related things when my boss wasn't available and I notice that she starts walking by more often. Now she starts grabbing my arm when I make her laugh, hitting me on my chest when I make fun of her etc.

So last Friday me and my manager are working in our office and she walks in to ask him a question. On her way out she stops by my desk and goes "mmmm, something smells sooo good!" I point to my protein drink and she starts talking to me about working out. She ends up sitting down in the chair close by me and tells me how she bought this diet system and it doesn't really work etc. I tell her the basic $hit about eating right and working out and then she goes "that's the problem, I hate working out!!" "but your hard-core, I mean you look...you look....hardcore!!" LOL (the byatch wouldn't just say I look good) I tell her So then she goes "so which gym do you work out at??" I tell her and she goes "where's that??" I tell her and she responded by saying "Although I hate working out, I think if I had a partner, then I'd be more likely to stick with it."

She then gets up at tells me she wants me to stop by her cube when I get a chance to check out the supplements she recently bought. I told her I'd stop by when I got a chance. I stopped by her cube about an hour and half later, but she was already gone.

I am getting a new job and will be leaving my current work place in 2 weeks. So dipping my pen in the company ink will not be a concern at all. I realize many of you will probably flame me and say I shouldn't do anything and I most likely won't, but I was more curious to know if any of you have ever been in a situation like this and how it played out?

Your thoughts are welcome

PIMP
I agree with jophil.

If you really got it going on that much, cant you find a hottie without a ring on her finger?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Having sex with a woman who is committed to another man is not being hypocritical about integrity. It's simply being able to have some sort of a BENEFIT (from) to a woman's LACK of integrity.
Wait until this happens to you dude. I guarantee that you will be squealing and crying about your "slvt of a wife and that low class preek who fvcked her."

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Wait until this happens to you dude. I guarantee that you will be squealing and crying about your "slvt of a wife and that low class preek who fvcked her."

-
--
-

I'm gonna have to differ with you, here, Jophil.

Are you speaking from experience?

I am. And I'll tell you that the one to be angry with is NOT the "low class PREEK," but the "slvt," herself.

The guy f*cking the wife isn't "wrong," it's the WIFE.

And the guys who are pissed at the other GUY are IDIOTS.

I can't believe you don't get this.

-
--

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-
--
-

I'm gonna have to differ with you, here, Jophil.

Are you speaking from experience?

I am. And I'll tell you that the one to be angry with is NOT the "low class PREEK," but the "slvt," herself.

The guy f*cking the wife isn't "wrong," it's the WIFE.

And the guys who are pissed at the other GUY are IDIOTS.

I can't believe you don't get this.

-
--
Right on point.

I will say though, most men can't get it through their heads that it has nothing to do with the guy (unless he's your friend of course), and it's because of this that there is always the slight possibility that someone will come after you. But that sh!t could easily happen with a jealous ex b/f that can't get the hint too.

And I would absolutely not be squealing about my slvt of a wife.

I would dump her ass in half a second and be thankful it didn't go on another day.

No woman is worth that much emotion. Sure, it would hurt in the beginning, but I know enough now that I wouldn't be completely surprised if it did happen. that tends to soften the blow :)