Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

I Lost My Matrix Virginity

P.S. This was as much for myself and just putting my thoughts on 'paper' as it was for others to read. The past few days have seemed like a dream. I literally feel like I'm in a dream...
  2. A

I Lost My Matrix Virginity

I’ve wanted to write this ever since a few days ago, when it was still fresh in my mind. For some reason, a few days ago my whole perspective changed suddenly. I now see the world in a completely different light, with a new set of eyes. You know how some guys on this site talk about how...
  3. A

craiglist add

Pretty funny, yeah, but someone already posted it: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132257
  4. A

I am skip2mylou781 (look it up)

You're 17. Wait until you hit your 20s. Your appearance will change more. By the way, I have over 50 Yahoo email accounts. I guess we're all fake.
  5. A

Yeah, it's sooo obvious he's a fake because his appearance changed slightly over the years and he has different imageshack accounts. We all know that real people look the same way ever since they were 2 years old and they always have 1 imageshack account.
  6. A

People who have no argument resort to name-calling and low insults. You guys just make yourselves look bad. Do you realize that most of the "true naturals" have never even touched a site like this, read a book on being a Don Juan, and will never have to? That's why you can't understand...
  7. A

Well, since there are pictures of girls that he's really slept with, I figured it would be better to respect his privacy and not to put the actual link. Here are directions though. 1. Visit So Successful.net 2. Go to The Lounge 3. Go to the stickied thread, Post Your Girlfriends / Ex-Gfs / FBs...
  8. A

His proof of success (including pictures) are on my forum. He is actually much more experienced than 90% of the guys on Sosuave.
  9. A

What Do You Guys Think of Crashing a Party?

Let's say you're not really invited, but you know the general area where people party. So you take your own drinks and just invite yourself in. I've done it before, and it usually helps when you take a 30-pack. But what about just a bottle of liquor in hand, strolling through the door...
  10. A

How do you guys define "STATUS"??

I agree, it depends on the situation and environment. With that said, I usually do well with women who already perceive me as high status (which is subjective to who you are).
  11. A

Dude wtf you're not a man

I pee standing up, but personally, I've never felt comfortable using urinals. Kind of started back in the first grade. I would use them then, up until other kids would come and push me into the urinal when I was taking a piss. Ever since then I've been uncomfortable, so I use the stalls most...
  12. A

Longest cold streak??

2 years. Actually 1 year and 11 months to be exact. I was also really down on myself and had moved to a new town. I was having a lot of problems in my head that I'd created myself. But then I found Craigslist, which happens to be access to the easiest girls in town. Not the hottest, but the...
  13. A

Does anybody else enjoy ****blocking? ;)

Yeah, same here. I know I hate it when guys do it to me, so why would I do it to anyone else? Actually, when I see a guy trying to do his thing, I cheer him on in my head, and if it's a friend I'll even help. Besides, there's plenty of women to go around.
  14. A

Can't Tell Me Nothin

la laa lala wait till I get my money right la laa lala then u cant tell me nothing right Excuse Me, is you saying something? Uh, uh, you can't tell me nothing. Excuse Me, is you saying something? Uh, uh, you can't tell me nothing. Excuse Me, is you saying something? Uh, uh, you can't tell me...
  15. A

Windows Vista and Microsoft Office '97

I have Office 2007, and I can send you all the files and serial if you want (for free of course). Just PM me. By the way, Vista sucks balls.
  16. A

ModeOne

Great links! Personally, I remember when I used to be a Mode One guy... But I've fell more into a Mode Two. I really liked the links, and I'd like to get back into Mode One again.
  17. A

Social Skills...Getting My Voice Heard in a Group

You make a decent point, but what's sucks is that it's mostly their perception. Fvck it, I'm just going to deal with it. And yeah, it could just be that they don't like my ideas, true.
  18. A

I am getting WORST

double post.
  19. A

I am getting WORST

Personally, I think the problem is that you see them as "cold approaches" and not just socializing. I've improved greatly over that past few months by just throwing all this bullsh!t out the window. Stop thinking about whether it's an approach an IOI or whatever. Just go with your gut...
  20. A

Social Skills...Getting My Voice Heard in a Group

This has nothing to do with picking up girls, and actually has to do with social skills in general. I have to do projects in groups for 2 of my classes. In one class, I'm having trouble getting my voice heard. It's not that I don't talk or have any problem with talking. It seems, rather...