Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am skip2mylou781 (look it up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Maybe it's just because I'm black but my appearance NEVER changes THAT much in through a few years. Also why wouldn't he have the same imageshack account for years? I've had the same photobucket account for a year. There's also the fact that he supposedly has 3 different accounts? I don't know buddy. Plus even if he is authentic, there's no way he acts "real" around these girls he's getting, nor getting laid constistantly. I wouldn't be surprised if he only gets like 1 of every 15 girls he approaches. And besides, dudes got no FR's, certainly he didn't get laid from day one. Just sounds a little iffy to me.
You're 17. Wait until you hit your 20s. Your appearance will change more. By the way, I have over 50 Yahoo email accounts. I guess we're all fake.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
LOL at elstud, a 17 year old creepy kid who reminds me of how i was when i was 17

i dont get laid consistenly? you little *****, i always carry a team of 2-3 girls for the last 3 years, each of who I have sex with at least once a week.......i dunno the numbers add up, probly of the 80+ girls i had sex, ive had sex about 700-800 times total in the last 5 years (ever since i lost my virginity when I was 18), so i dont know how consistant that is for you creep

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Elstud, theoretical question, if a guy approaches 1000 girls and ****s 100 of them in a one year span, do you think thats success??

what YOU have done thus far is 1000 creepy sounding approaches to girls in malls and at your school, without A SINGLE NUMBER, killing your reputation and you are the laughing stock of all the people that know you (im not assuming this, im stating a FACT here based on what you write in your field reports)

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Most of them look drunk, and the last girl looks like a stripper, but yes, they are all hot.

Well done.

dancer at an acapulco nightclub

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, dude you're funny. But seriously, I really don't care that you get laid, it's the fact that you're a troll with an attitude problem that you should be banned for.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, dude you're funny. But seriously, I really don't care that you get laid, it's the fact that you're a troll with an attitude problem that you should be banned for.

whats a troll? a troll is someone who posts fake shyt and who lies about everything for their own amusement - thats not me

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
People who have no argument resort to name-calling and low insults.

You guys just make yourselves look bad. Do you realize that most of the "true naturals" have never even touched a site like this, read a book on being a Don Juan, and will never have to?

That's why you can't understand "Real" or his posts. You've never seen a natural. You think it's all about being a "Don Juan" and that's it's not possible for a guy to get laid like crazy just by using something simple like Myspace.

You don't believe it because you can't see it. Even when it's right in front of you, you can't see it. That's cool, just leaves more for the ones who CAN see it.

Everyone has different personalities. If everyone acted the same and conformed to all the rules, the world would be a boring place. When someone is being their true selves, it they may seem unruly or brash. If you can't accept that, then don't post and keep your low comments to yourself.
LOL, I've never met a natural? What planet are you actually on? Hardly anyone here in the UK has heard of game....and most of my friends get laid a lot....what a retarded thing to say.

And how is it a low comment, saying that posting pictures of 'conquests' is distasteful? It IS distasteful douchebag, anyone can see that, the fact that you see nothing wrong with it goes a long way to telling me the kind of person you are.

AND I never said I didn't believe Real...I said I severely doubt him, which I do. Anyone who swears as much as he does, insults people as much as he does, and generally acts like a grade-A tool the way he does has to have some sort of issue...and its usually the cool, secure guys that get laid in real life, although he may be a very unlikely exception.

This is the last post I'm making here. Don't bother trying to come across as mature and worldly like you did in your last post, because the point of MY last post wasn't to argue, it was to state an opinion which I imagine about 99% of the population would share. Also, don't bother to profess that you know anything about me, the people I know, what I can/can't understand etc, because you really don't know what you're on about.
:) Have a nice day.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
LOL, I've never met a natural? What planet are you actually on? Hardly anyone here in the UK has heard of game....and most of my friends get laid a lot....what a retarded thing to say.

And how is it a low comment, saying that posting pictures of 'conquests' is distasteful? It IS distasteful douchebag, anyone can see that, the fact that you see nothing wrong with it goes a long way to telling me the kind of person you are.

AND I never said I didn't believe Real...I said I severely doubt him, which I do. Anyone who swears as much as he does, insults people as much as he does, and generally acts like a grade-A tool the way he does has to have some sort of issue...and its usually the cool, secure guys that get laid in real life, although he may be a very unlikely exception.

This is the last post I'm making here. Don't bother trying to come across as mature and worldly like you did in your last post, because the point of MY last post wasn't to argue, it was to state an opinion which I imagine about 99% of the population would share. Also, don't bother to profess that you know anything about me, the people I know, what I can/can't understand etc, because you really don't know what you're on about.
:) Have a nice day.
Yep, that pretty much sums up what I have to say about it. Guy with no proof of success comes to this forum with apparent "DJ Success", but he acts nothing like a DJ.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
whats a troll? a troll is someone who posts fake shyt and who lies about everything for their own amusement - thats not me
A troll is also somebody who is very rude that also attacks people.

If you didn't act like a total jerk most of the time people wouldn't have a problem with you.

One thing you need to realize Real is that most of the guys on here are not like you. The vast majority of guys here are the shy quiet introverted types who wouldn't have even dreamed of going up to a hot girl and talking to her. Then they over-analyze everything and then post it on here. You have to understand that and not attack them for it.

It is refreshing to have somebody as different from everybody else as you are but you could turn it down a notch.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
me being understanding isnt gonna help those guys. Those guys need to be kicked in the balls so they can realize that they have some and have the power to use them too!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
A troll is also somebody who is very rude that also attacks people.

If you didn't act like a total jerk most of the time people wouldn't have a problem with you.

One thing you need to realize Real is that most of the guys on here are not like you. The vast majority of guys here are the shy quiet introverted types who wouldn't have even dreamed of going up to a hot girl and talking to her. Then they over-analyze everything and then post it on here. You have to understand that and not attack them for it.

It is refreshing to have somebody as different from everybody else as you are but you could turn it down a notch.
And then there are the guys who go up to hot girls all the time like me who he attempts to attack too. Often calling me a "loser" without knowing anything about me. Yeah, I'm a loser who can go up to girls and has a bunch of friends. I've got a long way to go before I get laid or even get a kiss, but I'm definitely not a loser. Infact I'm pretty confident the only reason I don't get success with women, is because I have to work on conveying my personality to the girl and vibing with her. I can get them to laugh, but they blow me out after that because I'm pretty much the dancing monkey to them, which I have to work on stopping.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud you don't have to respond to everything Real says. After reading the other threads you've posted I've come to the conclusion that the both of you should be locked in a room together until you can sort it out. By the way, my name is Earl :whistle:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't do anything, why should I suffer the consequences? He's the one who's ban evading and obviously hasn't learned his lesson. I'm not the one trolling, spamming threads and overall acting like a jerk.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
You were at 17? You still are a creepy kid. Haha, Real buddy, I'm out on this one. But chill man, you've got a major anger problem. And just stop being such a damn jerk already man. You apparently get laid a lot, so okay, HELP people instead of being an ass. I'm out of this thread though, this is stupid.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why'd he quote my post when he was directing his little oration at someone else?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow
real and elstud you are both amazing, and very special, now kiss and make up

Status
Not open for further replies.