Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am skip2mylou781 (look it up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Plus where's your proof? You can talk the talk, but where are your FR's? Where's your proof of success?
His proof of success (including pictures) are on my forum. He is actually much more experienced than 90% of the guys on Sosuave.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
His proof of success (including pictures) are on my forum. He is actually much more experienced than 90% of the guys on Sosuave.
Even if this is true, which I doubt severely, it doesn't mask the fact that he's a prize d.ickhead who can't type, or even form coherent sentences....stop encouraging him....he may go away.

And as for the "reports of how we talk to girls", I actually posted a LR for Friday night, plus I slept with someone else last night, both same night lays.

You're not the only one wh knows what he's doing here, junior.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Well, since there are pictures of girls that he's really slept with, I figured it would be better to respect his privacy and not to put the actual link. Here are directions though.

1. Visit So Successful.net
2. Go to The Lounge
3. Go to the stickied thread, Post Your Girlfriends / Ex-Gfs / FBs / Lays (and stories)
4. Scroll Down to RWC's posts.

skip, if you want me to edit this post and take out the links, let me know.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really and really I couldn't give a rats ass how good he is. He still spams the forum, ruins perfectly good topics and overall, acts like a jerk to everybody. Besides, if this guy acts anything like he does here around girls, there is no way he's getting girls by being real. He probably just uses lines and lines and somehow tricks the girls into being comfortable with him. Honestly though, if he acts like this much of a jerk to girls, he's either lying or tricking the girls into being comfortable with him.

Good chance he doesn't get laid consistantly. See, girls like guys who aren't afraid to be themselves and know how to convey their personality. For all we know he could've stole them, but he probably just tricks girls. You asks this dude to drop all the techniques and routines and you've got nothing.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
U]Post Your Girlfriends / Ex-Gfs / FBs / Lays (and stories)[/U]
Do you realise how distasteful that is? Pathetic.

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
His myspace thread motivated to step my game up. I stuck to his formula, only making a few minor tweaks, all with success.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the looks of it this guy's ban evaded several times. I admit I ban evaded a few times back in the day, but I've improved drastically since then. I used to be a little b1tch who would always whine about my problems and never actually approach, but now I'm getting in several FR's and I'm improving more than I ever have before. The thing that really got me banned before is that I just didn't realize that the majority of people who argue and claim to be "DJ's" are KBJ'S with no proof of success. I take good advice when someone gives it and overall, isn't a jerk about the advice like most KBJ's. When is Real going to improve?

I mean honestly, it doesn't bother me that much that the dude ban evaded, it's just that he's still doing all the things that got him banned in the first place that bothers me.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
l777 im glad your getting laid, i got nothin else to tell ya

elstud - its good that u dont have approach anxiety anymore, but u still can't get a single kiss, and its cuz u dont take advice (not from anyone else, not from me, nothing)!!!

when I give advice, im not gonna kiss your ass in the process and try to be nice. if I see that a guy needs a drastic change in his game, im going to PUSH PUSH PUSH and tell it how it is

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Do you realise how distasteful that is? Pathetic.
People who have no argument resort to name-calling and low insults.

You guys just make yourselves look bad. Do you realize that most of the "true naturals" have never even touched a site like this, read a book on being a Don Juan, and will never have to?

That's why you can't understand "Real" or his posts. You've never seen a natural. You think it's all about being a "Don Juan" and that's it's not possible for a guy to get laid like crazy just by using something simple like Myspace.

You don't believe it because you can't see it. Even when it's right in front of you, you can't see it. That's cool, just leaves more for the ones who CAN see it.

Everyone has different personalities. If everyone acted the same and conformed to all the rules, the world would be a boring place. When someone is being their true selves, it they may seem unruly or brash. If you can't accept that, then don't post and keep your low comments to yourself.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
unfortunately, i have to reply on other people with cameras to take pics, so pardon me for not having pics of all 80+ girls that ive had sex with, as I was too busy having fun instead of asking for my pics to be taken with each and single one of them

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm they kind of authentic, but first off why the different image shack accounts? Hmm. Second of all, some of those pictures clearly look like a different guy. I think we can officially say thiis guy is fake.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rock: Ahhh, just like old times...:rock:

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Hmm they kind of authentic, but first off why the different image shack accounts? Hmm. Second of all, some of those pictures clearly look like a different guy. I think we can officially say thiis guy is fake.
Yeah, it's sooo obvious he's a fake because his appearance changed slightly over the years and he has different imageshack accounts. We all know that real people look the same way ever since they were 2 years old and they always have 1 imageshack account.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:rock: Ahhh, just like old times...:rock:

thats what happens when 80% of the site are clueless stubborn creepy guys

Real

Banned
Reaction score
i dont remember having different accounts, all i remember is that a year ago, Player Supreme wanted me to prove myself on his forum (formerly known as theplayersupremeshow.com), so i took a few of my pics thru the years, and put all the links in a notepad file, and i still have that saved. So i dont remember when or how i did it, but they are there so I just pasted those links in this thread

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just because I'm black but my appearance NEVER changes THAT much in through a few years. Also why wouldn't he have the same imageshack account for years? I've had the same photobucket account for a year. There's also the fact that he supposedly has 3 different accounts? I don't know buddy. Plus even if he is authentic, there's no way he acts "real" around these girls he's getting, nor is he getting laid constistantly. I wouldn't be surprised if he only gets like 1 of every 15 girls he approaches. And besides, dudes got no FR's, certainly he didn't get laid from day one. Just sounds a little iffy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.