Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

EX2 System and the other woman

It sounds like you are having a hard time. The facts you shared leading up to this point don't sound too promising either in terms of "your case." My opinion is that the sooner you can move on, the better off you will be.
  2. C

Getting women to break up with you

I tried this once, it didn't work at all. You might get away with this sometimes, but what happens when you don't? The truth is better. It hurts, but it's clear, to the point and quick.
  3. C

I knew calling on the telephone was anachronistic...

Interesting article about how people dont use the phone anymore at ny times: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/20/fashion/20Cultural.html?src=me&ref=homepage
  4. C

fine line between creepy and smooth?

I had a pack of hyenas call me creepy call me creepy behind my back the other night. The reason why? That's the funniest part. Because they were mad that I didn't hit on them when I have a reputation for hitting on lots of girls. :yes:
  5. C

Victoria's Secret Model: Ordinary Guys Don't Have a Chance to Get a Date With Us

And thus the cycle ontinues. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDW28qWBhzc
  6. C

this is too funny

How she tried to get her cake and eat it too, but nearly spoiled it in the process.
  7. C

Victoria's Secret Model: Ordinary Guys Don't Have a Chance to Get a Date With Us

Total bullshyt here! It might be true of australian chicks, because they;re all insane, but this horse isn't saying anything congruent with my experiences with supermodels. I'm not so out of the ordinary, but have pulled girls of way higher caliber than her. However, I have never had any luck...
  8. C

STD advice

Thanks for the link. I did google it and read the wiki and some other sites. It looks like an STD. Also, since there have been no symptoms, maybe I got lucky. Right now, this specific thread was more to help me figure out how to proceed. The whole call threw me off. My thinking is towards...
  9. C

Rich Men Are Always Right

Wealth is a metric of achievement. If that's your definition, then fine go for it. I've made and lost huge fortunes and am pretty tuned in regarding women (not to say I have it perfect). Right now, wealth accrual is not my main concern, nor are women. How some people can be repulsed by the...
  10. C

STD advice

That's what she told me. I called my doctor, but he hasnt returned my call. There havent been any symptoms on me, but this call has me uncomfortable (psychologically) and a little itchy.
  11. C

STD advice

I've had girls on the go for the past few months, but was only sleeping with one or two at a time. Now one who I had been sleeping with since August called me to tell me that she went to the doctor and has an std, molluscum. Since starting to sleep with her, I dropped one plate and had sex...
  12. C

My Councellor is gay

I'm not fishing for an apology or an explanation. Nor am I trying to draw this thing out. It was just a gut reaction to what I read in your OP.
  13. C

My Councellor is gay

It's really disillusioning to see that people whose feedback you value are completely asinine.
  14. C

Would you be friends with a woman you're attracted to?

My game is definitely very improved over the past few years, but there's one outstanding situation where I lapsed that this thread reminds me of. There was this banging girl who I got on well with, we slept together and it was good for both sides. Then she went away and when she got back...
  15. C

Is this french girl giving me the run around?

You're speaking to my experience here. French girls will do your head in. They all seem to know their way around a male ego. Go in, do what you're going to do and don't get too attached to outcomes and you'll be fine. Never try and play games. They are better than you at it. Have fun!
  16. C

i dont have enough time. how do i give her a sense of urgency without looking needy?

Problem is, I'm going to be gone more than half the time until Saturday. I have two other in the bag and one that can keep in a holding pattern.
  17. C

i dont have enough time. how do i give her a sense of urgency without looking needy?

Between work and the summer ending in ten days with plates returning and a lot of travell coming on line. My new plates are moving along too slow. Is it just asking to mess things up by pushing for more time together? Whay if I just want to run it through before september arrives? I'm mainly...
  18. C

Dont really need help. Just need to have a nice convo with my balls!

You are going to be so happy once you overcome this barrier. You'll be walking clouds for a week.
  19. C

Escalating a shy girl - advice needed

I think your canned routines are a real winner. If she's really dumb and oblivious, she may not even notice how contrived and disingenuous you are.
  20. C

what DJ say to her before having sex?

Get ready for the best ten seconds of your life!