Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Victoria's Secret Model: Ordinary Guys Don't Have a Chance to Get a Date With Us

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"In brief, the gap-toothed Australian beauty warns ordinary guys everywhere -- stay away.

Spy a stunning model in a bar and thinking about trying your chances?

"Don't," the Sports Illustrated cover girl commands."

"If you see me, or another model, in a bar wait until you are spoken too before you speak,” she orders."

with a stinking attitude like that, who would want to approach her?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I think you guys give men too much credit. 80 percent of men out there would do ANYTHING for a hot woman. We're talking about succesful, rich, handsome men. They will do ANYTHING. It takes usually years for a woman to meet a "real" man. Most, never do. So the answer to your question is; MANY MEN WILL APPROACH HER.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never thought that models in general were all that hot to begin with. Too scrawny. There are, of course, a lot of exceptions. And models have gotten more buxom in recent years. When I was growing up they mostly very skinny and flat, kind of like your classic runway model.

Falcon25 said:
So the answer to your question is; MANY MEN WILL APPROACH HER.
I work in a large place with a lot of people, and there's a lot of turnover. When a hot young girl starts work, you can pretty much predict what is going to happen. First thing, all the guys that are known players will be all over her, swarming her. Even if she's married, they'll be sniffing around trying to get a sense if she fools around.

Once the players thin out enough to give some breathing room, the normal guys and finally the more timid guys will approach her. Some will strike up some friendships with her, and if she's single she may get some dates, or even end up with one of the guys. But she definitely gets approached, a lot. I've seen this same scenario played out, over and over again. The girl doesn't even have to be that hot, just attractive with a decent body.

I used to believe that "hot women don't get hit on much because guys are intimidated by them" stuff, until I saw with my own eyes it wasn't true. It might be true when they're in high school, but in the adult world - no.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge by actions, not by words.

The article is just a classic b^tch shield, and a lot of you guys are biting on the pump fake. The model is probably coming off of an abusive relationship and needs her space, and is sick of all the stares and attention and lame ass attempts. Either that, or she is horny as hell and reverting to reverse psychology to get herself a new man.

For either case, the strategy is the same: Approach anyway.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Zekko,

Guys think that women don't get approached cause men are "intimitaded" by them. There are guys out there (in the billions) who have no shame. Who have the dumb and dumber theory that "one will hit". So they will approach relentlessly, even if she's married. They don't care. I'm talking rich, successful, handsome, whatever. Not every man out there has pride and dignity, remember that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
There are guys out there (in the billions) who have no shame. Who have the dumb and dumber theory that "one will hit
Isn't that what they teach here?

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Yeah Zekko,

Guys think that women don't get approached cause men are "intimitaded" by them. There are guys out there (in the billions) who have no shame. Who have the dumb and dumber theory that "one will hit". So they will approach relentlessly, even if she's married. They don't care. I'm talking rich, successful, handsome, whatever. Not every man out there has pride and dignity, remember that.

I'd say that the guys with no shame in approaching women have the right idea (within reason, of course).

If you can master approach anxiety, you have the "game" figured out. The rest is fine tuning the details--that comes with practice.

The most attractive women are ALWAYS going to have the upper hand in a pickup situation. Don't worry about losing "value" by hitting on her--it doesn't matter. Don't worry about her giving you sh!t about how she's "out of your league"--as long as you keep her engaged, the set is on. If you can't take the idea that you are going to have to be the one to pursue, you shouldn't aim too high. Super attractive women have so much value that they have no need to give anything back; they have way too many options, and it simply doesn't matter enough to them. Your run-of-the-mill cute girl, on the other hand, will actively help you "pick her up"--she'll give obvious cues to invite you to ask her out, she'll answer your calls, etc.

The girls in this article have a pretty typical attitude, and you can't really fault them for realizing that society judges them to be valued in such a way. Still, I'm sure they've all had more than a few "ordinary guys" slip through the cracks, and there's no reason to believe that girls become the pursuers at a certain level of hotness.

Lots of guys will "neg" the s#it out of these girls to try to level the playing field, but that seems SO transparent. I've noticed that if you call attention to the fact that you are hitting on a girl, it actually works to your benefit. I'll say things like, "I'm totally going to hit on you all night now" --half-joking-- as a reward for compliance. This gives you license to escalate faster--she'll be resistant at first, but if you can keep her giggling and maintain the frame, you can win her over. If nothing else, it cuts through the b.s. of indirect game and "pretending" that you want to be her friend, then having to give an awkward statement of intent later.

This even works if you're in "friendzone"--wanna get out? Try to kiss her--even if she says "no" and rejects you, it doesn't matter. At least now she will see you as a man. Try to kiss her again next time you hang out--you may have better luck this time.

In short- go hit on girls! Don't be ashamed! Celebrate the fact that you are confident enough to pursue women, and always handle rejection with a smile--because when you have a stunning beauty on your arm, you won't be thinking about those that turned you down.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
... if you put yourself in a beautiful woman's shoes for a moment, imagine the daily ordeal of having 100 dudes every hour trying to get with you. So I can fully understand why they would try to preemptively shut down 99.9999% of men from hitting on them.

Imagine if every fugly chick within eyesight made clumsy attempts to "open" you and get your phone number everywhere you went and no matter what you were doing. It might be entertaining for a week, but after that you'd just want to get your sh1t done when you were out rather than having to engage with women you had absolutely no interest in whatsoever.

Such is the life of a model. When half of all dudes who see you hit on you, you get jaded pretty quick. I can't even imagine what that would be like. Even average and below-average women get hit on more in a year than any guy here gets hit on in a lifetime.
I agree. I get hit on constantly by some incredibly fugly and otherwise undesirable women on sites like Tagged all the time. Some of these women are so ugly, I think that they have the same chromosomal arrangement of myself, IYKWIM!

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Isn't that what they teach here?
I personally don't hit on married women, or women with boyfriends. I did that in my early twenties and one time two years ago. I also don't waste time on women that don't give me a buying signal. I have other things to worry about. There are men out there who will hit on anything, they have no shame. I'm more selective and moral in my approaches. But hey, what do I know.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would have a hard time being "just another guy" hitting on the same woman other guys are obviously hitting on. It seems desperate to me. In that situation I would be the guy who is so focused on his work that he doesn't pay any attention to the new girl. Then, if we happen to interact through work I might get to know them a little. Then they would come to respect me. This is kind of how it's played out in my office experiences so far. They know I'm there to work, not flirt with girls, and they respect me for it.

Sidenote: If all guys acted like this, then girls egos would probably diminish to a more manageable size. However I'm of the opinion that cultural dynamics are too massive for any one person to really have an impact on. I just kind of ride the waves...

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
most guys don't have the balls to approach a woman that hot.
From my experience with 2 really, really hot chicks, that's totally untrue.

The first was a stripper who was a friend of a friend. We hung out and everywhere we went she got hit on by practically every man who passed by. Even the ones who didn't approach gave her extremely lusty looks and tried to catch her eye.

Second girl was in law school, she paid her way through law school by attending club openings. She got paid to just show up. She was just a friend too, and whenever we hung out guys would come up to us and ask us how we knew each other, etc. Once they found out we were just friends they'd go full-bore on her. She said guys approached her everywhere.

Once I, she, and a friend of hers were walking down the street. She saw a friend in a bar window, stuck her head in to say Hi, and when she left 3 dudes followed her out and offered to buy her a drink.

The concept that guys don't hit on the really hot girls is an urban myth.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I followed my oneitis around for 6 years, and I would rate her a 9.5 and for me that is damn near perfection and i can count on one hand in 6 years the amojunt of times she got hit on. oh guys would tell me how hot she was, this or that, but few if any ever actually had the balls to approach her. all her BF's came from her basically making it dead obvious that she was attracted to someone, or through a friend.

to date i don't think she has ever had a guy come up to her and just say look, we are going out, give me your number, and go on a dinner date or something. even we met through friends.

i'm speaking from experience as well my friend. too many have just bought into the notion that there is a "league" when it comes to looks and she was in the NFL.

the second hottest woman I have ever seen was a pill head in NA named ashley. About 6'2, 135 at the most, chizzled body, jogged 10-15 miles a day, was a gym warrior,, b ut my oneitis had a better looking face, but this girl wasn't far behind. had an ass you could crack a walnut with and a stomach you could bounce a dollar off of. And the funny thing was I mean.. she really.. didn't have all that great self esteem.

We were cool, but i was taken if not, i would have been on her ass like white on rice. there was a guy in our group,who dad sold his bank to the waltons and it became arvest bank. dude was stupid successfull in life, was a lawyer, never had to work becuase of the money his family had, was in shape himself, good looking.. if i were a woman, i'd date him. he just liked coke too much lol. alot like me actually we had alot in common.

dude told me more than once he wanted to get at ashley but didn't know if he would have a chance. The funny thing is, ashley was saying the same thing to me about him lol. Ashley actually cuts my hair, the only white woman i know that can seriously cut a black dude's hair. she used to tell me all the time how hot she thought he was, and then him and i would be in group and she would come with a dude and he would be like "see i knew i wouldn't have a chance"..

right about the time, i had convinced both of them that they need to holler at each other, dude relapsed and we never heard from him again.

but, NO one even dared talk to her as far as like, dating talk to. it's like she was off limits or something. cool as a fan, very laid back, athletic, just ass munching hot. I think it was the tall factor too, she was every bit of 6'2.

on a side note, i was going to make a post about ashley about what. 4 months ago give or take. She wants to strike out and start her own beauty salon and tried to hit me up for a bridge loan, to the tune of like 10 grand give or take. I mean, no business plan lol, no reference to when she would possibly pay me back, nothing. And even funnier it's like, i mean i like ashley she's a cool at, but, it just shows how hot women, think of men. she did not just ask she EXPECTED the ****. 1. we aren't ****ing 2. my fiancee would not like that too much 3. she has a BF lol. I mean she was damn near ready to go get the building and everything. things had gotten "unbearable" at work. She is seriously an extremely talented beautician but pill popped her way out of too many jobs and now no one will hire her, and the place she is working at, she isn't making what she is used to making and is looking for a quick fix out the situation. she is talented enough where I considered it, but I think she's still popping pills on the DL, that in combination with the above I couldn't take it all that seriously.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
From my experience with 2 really, really hot chicks, that's totally untrue.

The first was a stripper who was a friend of a friend. We hung out and everywhere we went she got hit on by practically every man who passed by. Even the ones who didn't approach gave her extremely lusty looks and tried to catch her eye.

Second girl was in law school, she paid her way through law school by attending club openings. She got paid to just show up. She was just a friend too, and whenever we hung out guys would come up to us and ask us how we knew each other, etc. Once they found out we were just friends they'd go full-bore on her. She said guys approached her everywhere.

Once I, she, and a friend of hers were walking down the street. She saw a friend in a bar window, stuck her head in to say Hi, and when she left 3 dudes followed her out and offered to buy her a drink.

The concept that guys don't hit on the really hot girls is an urban myth.
That totally matches my experience with the really hot women.
If the girls Backbreaker is talking about are so hot, I don't understand at all why they're not getting hit on. Maybe he's a very intimidating looking dude lol.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I used to believe that "hot women don't get hit on much because guys are intimidated by them" stuff, until I saw with my own eyes it wasn't true. It might be true when they're in high school, but in the adult world - no.
Yeah zekko I agree. I think that is a myth of the PUA community. A few years back I had a pretty good-looking gf, I would call her a solid 8, and it was like EVERY time we went out she would get hit on, sometimes right in front of me. Usually I would get back form the bathroom and she would tell me about the latest d-bag who tried to pick her up.

And about the subject of this thread---that level of arrogance in women (or anybody) is disgusting. Get over yourself. I dont care how 'hot' a girl is, she still sits down to sh!t like everybody else. Have you ever heard a MAN say that??? "Normal girls dont have a chance with me". Please.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I'm thinking about it, I've noticed a LOT lately that there is a trend of arrogance in otherwise average to above-average looking girls. Two friends of mine---cool girls---have this insufferable case of delusional value. I mean I like them and we hang out, but they have the most impossibly fussy standards and it never ceases to amaze me. One is a 6.5, and the other is a very cute 7. Like where does this come from? They never miss an opportunity to point out something they dont like about a guy or how so-and-so has no chance with them. I usually just tell them they are too picky and should lighten up, but I've refrained from pulling out the big guns and just laying into their shortcomings.

Just an example of what I see all the time. Especially if you peruse online dating profiles....it boggles the mind the level of ego in some of these women. In a perfect world more men would grow a pair and stop pandering to self-entitled harpy hors because of their looks.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That totally matches my experience with the really hot women.
If the girls Backbreaker is talking about are so hot, I don't understand at all why they're not getting hit on. Maybe he's a very intimidating looking dude lol.
I've got to say, my experience, my one experience matches backbreakers. Personally, I tend to go for 6, or 7's, on the rating scale. I prefer the cute types, as opposed to the super hot women. Just more my style.

However, I once dated a gal that I, and I think most here, would consider a 10. She was a model, and at one point came 2nd in running for the Miss USA contest for her state. She claims she should have made 1st, but there was a scandal, I can't remember the details. The point is she was stunningly beautiful.

One time we went into a restaurant, and the whole place went quiet. Everyone just stared at her. This actually really bothered her. Even the waiter was a bumbling idiot around her.

Also, another time, we went to a club, biggest meat market in the area. Not one guy had the nerve to approach. Once, I went into the bathroom, left her alone. I was in there awhile because there was a line, I thought for sure I'd come out and there would be a group of guys surrounding her. Nope not one. Every guy left her and me alone in that club.

Although, this was maybe 10 years ago. Things could be different now with all these internet sites, and the pickup artist culture currently in place.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I think that is a myth of the PUA community
It's not just a PUA community myth, I remember hearing people say that in grade school (that guys were afraid to ask out the most beautiful women). It's part of the culture in general. I wouldn't be surprised if women came up with this idea to encourage more attention lol.

Colossus said:
Have you ever heard a MAN say that??? "Normal girls dont have a chance with me". Please.
Good point. Although I often say to myself that HB5s or under don't have a chance with me.

Mr.Positive said:
I've got to say, my experience, my one experience matches backbreakers.
Interesting. I wonder what the difference is? Maybe the ones that don't get approached give off some sort of standoffish vibe. While maybe the girls that do get hit on have more of a friendly and open body language, make eye contact and such.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Interesting. I wonder what the difference is? Maybe the ones that don't get approached give off some sort of standoffish vibe. While maybe the girls that do get hit on have more of a friendly and open body language, make eye contact and such.
Good question zekko. Looking back on it, that gal did, surprisingly, seem very shy and reserved. It's possible that body language could have made her seem very unapproachable.

Anyway, that was just one experience, so take it for what it is. It's hard to form anything conclusive regarding one gal. I just thought I'd throw that out there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Positive said:
Anyway, that was just one experience, so take it for what it is. It's hard to form anything conclusive regarding one gal. I just thought I'd throw that out there.
Yeah, I don't really understand it. The really beautiful women I've known get treated like they're rock stars.
In fact, isn't that the whole idea behind negging and half the pickup community? That the hotties are always having guys sucking up to them, so you're better off treating them differently?

Last edited: