Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

5-HTP for premature ejaculation?

I read that it makes u have vivid dreams and sometimes nightmares. I took it yesterday afternoon for the first time and i couldnt not sleep last night i kept waking up and im not even joking i heard like a high pitched voice make a weird sound right in my ear like a little high pitched chirping...
  2. D

5-HTP for premature ejaculation?

Has anybody tried this for PE? I took one day for the first time and it made me a lil lightheaded. Havent had sex yet so i dunno. I wonder how long u need to b on it to see results anyway. Anybody have any experience with this?
  3. D

Top 3 Models in the World

Well said, except for Tom Brady i guess lol
  4. D

Top 3 Models in the World

Am i the only one who thinks Gisele is way overrated? I'm not saying she ugly, but is she really one of the best models in the world, i don't ge tit. The face isn't that great, and shes way too thin. I know your just asking bout models but who else thinks Scarlett Johansen is extremely hot?
  5. D

Woman to have operation to look like Alba

Jessica Alba is smokin hot, wish she had a lil more up top tho.
  6. D

Do American women cook anymore?

Well said, being an adult means u have to do things you dont wanna do soemtimes. I find my girl only cooks things that r totally delicious, which ok u might say thats a good thing and yes it is, but it also means its unhealthjy alot of the time, and she goes to the store and spends a ton of...
  7. D

Want sex more than once a week

Ok your a girl, explain to me why she was dying to get married she was always making jokes bout me putting a ring on her. She was crying (crys of happiness) for an hr after i gave her the ring. Are u telling me that girls love wedding sh*t and it has nothing to do with being happy to marry me...
  8. D

Do American women cook anymore?

How come women don't have to cook now cuz of women's lib, but men still have to mow the lawn and take out the garbage, and fix a broken shelf, and kill bugs, and all the other traditionally masculine things we have to do? So now as men we have to share the cooking and the cleaning, which i think...
  9. D

I guess i shouldn't want it. We should be able to have a calm civil conversation about sex shouldn't we? She takes it as a personal attack and says that im blaming her. I try to explain to her that it has nothing to do with blame, i just think we should be having more sex cuz we r young and its...
  10. D

Its almost impossible tot talk to her about it. I'll bring it up calmly, and she gets so mad and starts yelling at me and then eventually crying. I borught it up 3 times in the last 2 years and each time ended in crazy screaming and crying. She simply denies that she doesnt initiate, she keeps...
  11. D

Its almost impossible tot talk to her about it. I'll bring it up calmly, and she gets so mad and starts yelling at me and then eventually crying. I borught it up 3 times in the last 2 years and each time ended in crazy screaming and crying. She simply denies that she doesnt initiate, she keeps...
  12. D

Well after our little argument about it, we ended up doing it 3 times last week. The first time wasn't that great i couldnt last very long but she did cvm. The second time was absoultely awful i couldnt last a freakin minute and she didnt cvm. The thirdtime i lasted forever and she screamed so...
  13. D

Ok to all my naysayers on here, can i ask u this question. Could it b the lack of sex was cuz i suck at it, and dont last very long. I have had a bit of a problem with it, and am soemtimes a minute man. Even when im not a mintue man, i still have to keep stopping just as shes getting into it, or...
  14. D

Wow ur so dramatic. Everythign is good with the relationship i just want a lil more sex, jesus christ. ill b fine beleive me.
  15. D

How do you put a drop of vanilla in cologne??

ive heard about that, supossedly women r turned on by the scent of vanilla. not sure how to do it tho, i tried it once i just poured a drop in from the bottle.
  16. D

She was all into it tonite and i was a minute man, i had to stop right in the middle of it and ask her to go on top cuz i last longer that way. She came but im sure it was not very good for her. Maybe i just suck and thats the prob. I cant beleive i was a minute man tonite when i really needed...
  17. D

Also u say she has a low sex drive for me. Then why did she hyperventilate and cry for an hour after i proposed callin all her family and friends excited and she was like glowing for a few days. She had sex with me the night i proposed and the next night and she was really into it. Why would she...
  18. D

I found out something by accident that proved she didnt cheat on me that night and believe me it comepltely erased my suspicioons and cleared everythign up, hard to explain but trust me. As for the weight she is totally hardcore on a diet right now so i am still happy about how thats...
  19. D

I think she just has a low sex drive. That is still no excuse to me tho, low sex drive or not unless she hates sex with me she would do it cuz she knows i want it, at least she should think that way. Maybe its cuz i dont last that long too, but she always cvms so who knows. Maybe just cvmming is...
  20. D

I wanan be with the girl aside from the sex so i dont car ewhat u say, i will get more sex out of her and will not have to dump her. Ur entitled to ur opinion doesnt mean i have to agree with it.