Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want sex more than once a week

seano99

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.

i was reading one of this guys other threads, entitled "moved in with girlfriend and no sex" that was recently brought back to life and to the top of the boards..

i'm thinking this is a trainwreck and searched for more threads to see how it ended, assuming she'd break up with him. but now he's engaged? insane.

not only engaged, but recent threads entitled...

OH MAN there are too many to list.. dozens of threads about this girl.

but one did get my attention...

"From now on, no advice for me" -> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113272

first line.... "I am not takin anyboyd's advice on anything anymore."

this is probably why you are STILL in this situation.

:(

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Another piece of advice I can give you is that talking about the sex that you are not having is a big turn off.
so what am i supposed to do just accept once a week? wouldnt u ask ur gf why she isnt doin it more than once a week in her mid 20s?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Thank you, i find it hard to believe that nobody can understand wanting to marry a woman cuz u love her but at the same time being upset that she doesnt wanna do it as much as me, and askign a godamm question as to why this may b the case. She cried when i propsed she is obviosuly very happy so its obviuosly not that she dont love me.
Alright here are two things I haven't seen anyone else say in this thread:

1.) She just has a low sex drive. Some people are like this, there's not much you can do.

2.) She is psychologically frigid. Something about sex or intimacy frightens her. Maybe the idea of surrendering her body to a man (any man) is too much for her fragile ego to take and so she keeps sex as cold and infrequent as she can.

Either way, until she recognizes there is a problem she won't do anything. You've had since 2006 to address this, right? If she's not going to change after 3 years you need to realize that most likely no change is coming. Can you live with her as she is? Love isn't good enough, move on.

Reaction score
I have made a special thread just for you, check it out in Mature Man forum (since you are "mature", over 25 at least)

Reaction score
note: It said moderator needs to approve my thread first.........you better hope he approves it my friend

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
Alright here are two things I haven't seen anyone else say in this thread:

1.) She just has a low sex drive. Some people are like this, there's not much you can do.

2.) She is psychologically frigid. Something about sex or intimacy frightens her. Maybe the idea of surrendering her body to a man (any man) is too much for her fragile ego to take and so she keeps sex as cold and infrequent as she can.

Either way, until she recognizes there is a problem she won't do anything. You've had since 2006 to address this, right? If she's not going to change after 3 years you need to realize that most likely no change is coming. Can you live with her as she is? Love isn't good enough, move on.

Well i questioned her on it today and she got all defensive like the other two times i questioned it in the past. She takes it as an attack on her and that im blaming her. She said "it takes 2 im not the only who should take blame, i dont see u try that often" (not true of course) So i tell her thats totally not true u know very well i try and u turn me down, and u never initiate, ever. She denies that she doesn't initate and actually called me "mr oblivious" Apparently she said tries to initiate it plenty of times and i dont realize. She is so full of it. Its very weird she doesnt take this at face value she takes it as an assault on her ego or soemthing. She keeps saying that she loves sex just as much as i do and wants to have more sex too. She says that over and over, but she gets infuriated at the notion that i tell her its her fault or that im even bringing it up.

Yet i initiate and she rejects. Half the time she doesnt even give me the opportunity to intiate she wont take her head out of her laptop and stuff like that on saturday nights after we go out. Other times she just ignores me and most of all she never ever intiates. So what kind of weird mind trick is this? Its so weird, could it b she really beleives that she does initiate and never rejects me? Is she delusional. I am always horny (like all 28 yr old guys) im pretty sure i wouldnt be oblvioius to her wanting sex. id prob sense that in a second.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Well i questioned her on it today and she got all defensive like the other two times i questioned it in the past. She takes it as an attack on her and that im blaming her. She said "it takes 2 im not the only who should take blame, i dont see u try that often" (not true of course) So i tell her thats totally not true u know very well i try and u turn me down, and u never initiate, ever. She denies that she doesn't initate and actually called me "mr oblivious" Apparently she said tries to initiate it plenty of times and i dont realize. She is so full of it. Its very weird she doesnt take this at face value she takes it as an assault on her ego or soemthing. She keeps saying that she loves sex just as much as i do and wants to have more sex too. She says that over and over, but she gets infuriated at the notion that i tell her its her fault or that im even bringing it up.

Yet i initiate and she rejects. Half the time she doesnt even give me the opportunity to intiate she wont take her head out of her laptop and stuff like that on saturday nights after we go out. Other times she just ignores me and most of all she never ever intiates. So what kind of weird mind trick is this? Its so weird, could it b she really beleives that she does initiate and never rejects me? Is she delusional. I am always horny (like all 28 yr old guys) im pretty sure i wouldnt be oblvioius to her wanting sex. id prob sense that in a second.
I know what you're thinking: "if only I can figure out why she's doing this I can change things". When her motives are a moving target, when she keeps making obvious BS excuses like this, then whatever is really going on is something she'll never tell you. You need to accept that things aren't going to change.

Either learn to live with it, or find another girl.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
so what am i supposed to do just accept once a week? wouldnt u ask ur gf why she isnt doin it more than once a week in her mid 20s?
The same thing we all told you in 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006,..
DUMP THAT B!TCH

Have we all been posting in Swahili for the past 4 years? What don't you ƒucking get? It's not her who's the problem, IT'S YOU. It's you for not having left this pathetic situation ages ago and here you are 4 years later, D!CK IN HAND. Every time you beat off because you're so sex starved think about that - 4 years. What could you have done with those 4 years? How many women, women with even a fraction more sexual interest than your troll, how many could you have experienced in that time? You have been paralyzed for 4 ƒucking years my friend and the only thing you'll do about it is whine like a child.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The same thing we all told you in 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006,..
DUMP THAT B!TCH

Have we all been posting in Swahili for the past 4 years? What don't you ƒucking get? It's not her who's the problem, IT'S YOU. It's you for not having left this pathetic situation ages ago and here you are 4 years later, D!CK IN HAND. Every time you beat off because you're so sex starved think about that - 4 years. What could you have done with those 4 years? How many women, women with even a fraction more sexual interest than your troll, how many could you have experienced in that time? You have been paralyzed for 4 ƒucking years my friend and the only thing you'll do about it is whine like a child.
I wanan be with the girl aside from the sex so i dont car ewhat u say, i will get more sex out of her and will not have to dump her. Ur entitled to ur opinion doesnt mean i have to agree with it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanan be with the girl aside from the sex

ok, then get sex somewhere else. People whose needs are not met will cheat...or suffer in misery. If sex is such a chore for her, then she should only be grateful that another woman would help with her chores.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I wanan be with the girl aside from the sex so i dont car ewhat u say, i will get more sex out of her and will not have to dump her. Ur entitled to ur opinion doesnt mean i have to agree with it.
Last post before I put you on ignore.

No one would miss you if you never posted again on these forums with your drivel. Go and live your meaningless life without subjecting us to one more word of it. Don't really care what you have to say to this post, you are on ignore as of now.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I wanan be with the girl aside from the sex

ok, then get sex somewhere else. People whose needs are not met will cheat...or suffer in misery. If sex is such a chore for her, then she should only be grateful that another woman would help with her chores.
I think she just has a low sex drive. That is still no excuse to me tho, low sex drive or not unless she hates sex with me she would do it cuz she knows i want it, at least she should think that way. Maybe its cuz i dont last that long too, but she always cvms so who knows. Maybe just cvmming is not enough for her, maybe she wants it to be really good as well. Well we all want it to be really good, but maybe if its not extraordinary sex then she doesnt really feel like it cuz her sex drive is low. I dunno either way tho i am accepting no less than sex twice a week, and i think shes gonna change, she got furious when i brought it up but i didnt back down last night and she caved finally and ended up admitting alot of it is her fault. In the end i kinda felt bad, like a big perv even tho i know im not. I have a soft spot for her, i end up being too nice and it hurts me in the end. From now on im just not gonna accept less than twice a week and thats it.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I suppose you could always start raping her. Maybe you'll be surprised and find out she's into really rough dominant sex.

Or maybe you'll realize that you can't change her and either accept that you're not getting any more sex, or you'll dump her.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I think she just has a low sex drive.
... for YOU.

I have a soft spot for her, i end up being too nice and it hurts me in the end.
Because you're an AFC. That's why the sex drive is so low, that's why she lacks respect for you, that's why she doesn't give a sh*t what you want. And this is why, despite her bullsh*t you're infatuated with her. So much so, that you are giving up your balls and your pride by getting married. You are giving her everything you can despite her offering nothing in return.

She sees you as a chump, just as we do.

You know, I really thought you learned a lesson with her gaining weight and going to Vegas with her friends fvcking some dude behind your back. But I guess not. Make sure to update us when the divorce happens. I love a good trainwreck. You haven't disappointed so far despite everyone here trying to help you avoid this mess.

Reaction score
DjInTraining, it is safe to say that you have never developed the skills or mindset of a real man.

A real man would never ever want to marry a woman who continues to gain weight (checked your thread history), rejects sex advances consistently from her FUTURE HUSBAND (a real man would say "no sex? ok f8ck off, i'm gonna go find me some sex", or a woman who gets involved in sketchy nightlife behavior with strangers (again, checked your thread history)

A real man would dump that b8tch, and find a new one who fully satisfies his needs.

YOU are a prime example of SETTLING, and you do not think you could ever do better.

Also, what you are experiencing with her right now, while you are engaged, this is the best it's ever going to get, it's all downhill from here, especially if you marry her, and ESPECIALLY if you knock her up and have kids.

You will be a depressed 35 year old divorced loser who is paying vaginamony and child support and barely has money for himself to live a good happy life.

Your #1 mistake was committing to the first piece of a$$ that you happened to luck out on, and now you are on full blown CHUMP mode, with no end in site.

In fact, you have proven for years to not listen to any advice (you post, people give you advice, you ignore, and you move on to the next step of suicide.........from having a girlfriend who is useless, to having her move in with you, to getting engaged...........in a year you will be posting a thread about how she got knocked up the one time you and her did have sex in 2010)

Because you do not listen advice, it is clear that you only want to learn the HARD WAY, but I promise you that once you learn from your mistakes, your life will be over at that point with no way to turn back

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
... for YOU.

Because you're an AFC. That's why the sex drive is so low, that's why she lacks respect for you, that's why she doesn't give a sh*t what you want. And this is why, despite her bullsh*t you're infatuated with her. So much so, that you are giving up your balls and your pride by getting married. You are giving her everything you can despite her offering nothing in return.

You know, I really thought you learned a lesson with her gaining weight and going to Vegas with her friends fvcking some dude behind your back. But I guess not. Make sure to update us when the divorce happens. I love a good trainwreck. You haven't disappointed so far despite everyone here trying to help you avoid this mess.
I found out something by accident that proved she didnt cheat on me that night and believe me it comepltely erased my suspicioons and cleared everythign up, hard to explain but trust me.
As for the weight she is totally hardcore on a diet right now so i am still happy about how thats progressing she is doing very very well. This is the only thing that just needs some correcting, i talked to her about it once again as i mentioend, and i think i got thru to her we will see. Call me a chump watever, u dont know me. I am begininning to think she really does consider sex once a week was normal and that now that ive made it clear to her that i don't, i consider 2 times a week normal, 3 sometimes, and maybe an occasional 1 a week if were both really busy or one of us is sick. The last two times i talked to her bout lack of sex i didnt make it clear what i meant by more sex. She usually does what makes me happy, shes a good girl im tellin ya u dont have the whole picture. She just doesnt know what makes me happy sometimes cuz ok ill admit i can be afc and im too nice. But im no chump. ill report back when i start getting alot of sex.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
... for YOU.

Also u say she has a low sex drive for me. Then why did she hyperventilate and cry for an hour after i proposed callin all her family and friends excited and she was like glowing for a few days. She had sex with me the night i proposed and the next night and she was really into it. Why would she be so happy about this, yet at the same time she isn't fond of me enough to wanna do it with me often? (those 2 nights in a row were very rare) Doesn't add up.
When i met her she was soo horny, she wanted to do it all the time, we did it 5 times in one weekend early on. I chalked that up to it being a new relationship cuz most new relationships r liek that. But even as time went on she was still pretty horny maybe not 5 times a wekeend horny but enought to make me a very happy man. it wasnt till we shacked up together, or actually a few months before that it started dissipating and i never figured out why. I know people on here say u should never shack up before marriage and there prob right but there are alot of couples that live together that do it 2 or 3 times a week.
She is obviosuly very in love with me so i dont get it.
Was she pretending to love sex alot cuz thats what she thoguht she had to do to keep me around? Maybe thats what her past relationships were based on. thats one of my theories. So the low sex drive thing may b true, it could be causaed by medications or soemthing. Its very strange tho cuz she always cvms and screams and u know its not fake. Why would she not want to experience that more often? So weird i don't get it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound totally afc in defending her love for you and i totally agree with Alle Gory. I think she just settled for you because she knows she can't get any better at her current fat state.

She could have accepted your proposal because she's just glad anyone would accept her they way she is now but that's not saying she's happy. She's clearly not happy by the way she performs or lack thereof. She's probably would rather be married to someone that cares about her the way an afc does than be single alone and fat. If u were you i'd keep her fat so she doesn't leave you. Once she loses that weight or another guy rolls around that likes their chicks thick you're in trouble.

Everyone here is telling you one thing but all you try to do is justify how she loves you and how they're all wrong. Most of the time when its the majority....they're usually right.

Xx1

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just wanna skip through my post, the key points are in blue.

Why are you posting this thread asking for help and when people respond to you you start getting defensive and say you don't care what they say? There's about 30 responses of people who "wasted" their time trying to help you and what have you done so far? NOTHING. Your girl starts guilt tripping you after you tell her that she never initiates sex, and she tells you that she initiates ALL THE TIME, when you know dam right she doesn't, but you still take it because she acts upset or whatnot. You're a pvssy!!!

How did you get engaged to a girl that wouldn't give it up? You've made almost 1000 posts here and been a member for almost 4 years. I don't even want to go looking in your older posts because I don't have time, but reading from people's responses who did, you never changed or ever considered any advice here. Why don't you just stick to you own opinions and never come back to this site if you think people's advice is rubbish?

My advice: You could find another girl who will satisfy your needs. Now, there are many explanations as to why she's not having sex more frequently, what ever it is, it doesn't matter, there's nothing you can magically do to make her have sex more often. You should've known that. That's when you say NEXXXT--> not LETSGETMARRIED!

Let's say the reason is: she has low sex drive. Then that doesn't justify you being with her. Let her find a man who has a low sex drive and they get get freaky twice a year for all they care. You can love her all you want, but in a marriage.... you're either gonna act pvssy and just jerk off whenever you need to bust a nut, or you will cheat on her, which goes against the idea of getting married in the first place. Think about it.

The only thing I honestly need from a girl is sex, everything else to me is just "the bullsh!t I have to go through to get it," you go through all these hoops and things to get the girls in order to fvck 'em. No matter what people here say, no body is 100% natural and everybody needs to put a lot of thought and action to get that pvssy.

You love her? who cares.. if she loved you back she would give it up more often, a man has fvcking needs!!! again, you're a pvssy! :kick: Your fat nerdy girlfriend can at least sit with you and make out and get intimate (without sex) instead of staring at her laptop.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Then why did she hyperventilate and cry for an hour after i proposed callin all her family and friends excited and she was like glowing for a few days.
Because chicks are into that marriage stuff. If I proposed to her, the result would be the same. "Hey Mom! I'm getting married! Isn't is great? Yadda yadda yadda... "

To whom it doesn't usually matter. It's just the act of getting married that gets her excited. Don't believe me? Give Rollo an e-mail he will explain.

She is obviosuly very in love with me so i dont get it.
You have yet to find evidence of this. You can only feel the love from your side, because you're AFC for her. You're oblivious to her feelings, that's why you're here all frustrated and we're trying our best to tell you what she feels based on her actions.

You have no clue what she's feeling. At least admit it to yourself.

So the low sex drive thing may b true, it could be causaed by medications or soemthing.
It's probably caused by the alignment of the planets. Use that excuse.