Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5-HTP for premature ejaculation?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody tried this for PE? I took one day for the first time and it made me a lil lightheaded. Havent had sex yet so i dunno. I wonder how long u need to b on it to see results anyway. Anybody have any experience with this?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like pure BS. I've taken 5-HTP before and it's mainly for rebuilding lost seratonin.. usually in depressed individuals or individuals who have just taken drugs that deplete there seratonin (i.e. xtc).

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I dont think there's any evidence for that. I've taken it before for mild depression, with good results.
I read that it makes u have vivid dreams and sometimes nightmares. I took it yesterday afternoon for the first time and i couldnt not sleep last night i kept waking up and im not even joking i heard like a high pitched voice make a weird sound right in my ear like a little high pitched chirping sound. Like just in the right ear only it seemed and i woked up and was like wtf was that! I couldnt not fall back asleep for hrs. It was really weird. I wasnt even sure if i was sleeping or awake when it happened. I actually looked around my bed to see if it was a mouse or something. Im prob having sex tonite tho so im curiosu to see if it has any effect. If it doesnt and i have bad sleep again im stopping it.