Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Online opener help, where next

I guess I have a different opinion here guys... The "opener email" was fine. (I've used a similar type of email in the past and it worked well.) The ONLY point of your "opener email" is to get her to respond. Thats it. Which she did. Now you need to figure out how to go...
  2. D

Never take any disrespect.

if you're so worried about being disrespected, guess whats gonna happen? you're going to attract those types of women. Because you're focused on it. Focus on what you want instead so your actions are in line with what you want. Thats what I'd do.
  3. D

Are blind dates AFC?

dude, just get a pic before. I'd never meet otherwise. txt her, dont call. tease her via txt... give her a nickname. it builds up a HUGE amount of curiosity and when you do meet her, you'll know if its on within a few min. Use it wisely :-)
  4. D

If a girl touches you in this way, does it mean anything?

of course she wants you. ASSUME she does. If you knew she wanted you, (kinda like your ex gf trying to get you back) and you were too busy enjoying your life and other women.... and you are not really interested, how would you act towards her?
  5. D

Being indifferent DOES work.

Hopefully you'll keep doing whats working. Indifference conveys an 'alpha male' trait.... women get the hint and are on you like white on rice. you can drop hints to her... while you're talking, just drop: "are you asking me to go out and have a drink with you after work? if she says no...
  6. D

girl is teasing me on purpose because i betrayed her trust..

do something I call "up the ante" She's playing, so you just up the ante. Don't call her, txt her or try to see her. Most guys will give her more attention which is the wrong thing to do. You dont want to give her attention when her energy is off.... this just reinforces bad behavior. Be...
  7. D

Flaking after first date

pretty simple to fix. First, SOMETHING you are saying/doing is causing this to happen. More than likely you're so obvious with what you want (to hookup) and the women know this, so they flake because they know you just want to hook up. My advice would be to stop trying to touch or kiss them...
  8. D

Damnit, I met really interesting girl, The catch, she has a boyfriend

some tough love... You met an interesting girl, but she has a boyfriend. Her loss, right? Or it'll make things easier. Just depends on your perspective. The big problem is you've got a scarcity mindset. You're coming from a place of scarcity... like women like this aren't all over the...
  9. D

Internet Dating: Getting the # on the 2nd email?

Most guys don't have 3 hours a day to IM, most guys work, so time is very important to them. you don't need to use IM and in fact its a HUGE mistake. I've tested this out with 46 different profiles in every major city in the U.S. Why not take the shortest route from point a to point b...