Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damnit, I met really interesting girl, The catch, she has a boyfriend

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so a while ago I met this girl. We ended up talking a lot and chatting on msn and whatnot. I didn't really think it was anything serious. But then I started to like her and I found out that she has a lot of values that I hold in high regard. The problem? She's got a boyfriend.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What values does she have?

She mention the boyfriend to you before or after you asked her out??

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
No no dude, I didn't ask her out. I'm in college so we just see each other a lot. And by values, I mean we share general opinions about a lot of things.

And no, she not faking about the bf, I actually know the guy.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I didn't mean to suggest she was faking about having a boyfriend but a lot of times chicks will conveniently not mention having one so as to sop up all the attention that you give them.

Some chicks do this to get a little something on the side ie you and her doing the wild and nasty or they just simply do it to use unwitting guys for attention and then cut them off by saying they have a boyfriend when the guy asks them out finally.

Anyway does she seem to like you?

And if so does it seem like the type of liking that indicates she would like to suck on your c0ck at some point in the near future??

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the scarcity mentality. Don't boost this chick up in your mind. She's most likely just a typical girl who you saw a good side of.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
You're probably right Sick, but still, it's a shame that she's missing out.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, what do ya mean by that? :p

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the big fear about boyfriends?

Plain and simple, if you are a much better man then her current bf. You stand a good chance.

However you've to make it clear your no side dish. Meaning if she offers you her hole, don't go in till she drops her bf.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean that there are a lot of girls that miss out and never get the opportunity to form a relationship with an awesome guy because they are stubborn b!tches.

davem

Reaction score
some tough love...

You met an interesting girl, but she has a boyfriend.

Her loss, right?

Or it'll make things easier.

Just depends on your perspective.

The big problem is you've got a scarcity mindset.

You're coming from a place of scarcity... like women like this aren't all over the place.... its the wrong place because you're thinking this girl is rare and valuable and therefore you're afraid to mess things up.

Already, you've lost.

It's your mindset and as a result what you do conveys that mindset.

So if you're confident and an 'in demand' guy, she'll know this by the way you are. You'll do things a confident and 'in demand' guy will do, and the opposite is true as well.

The techniques are the result of how you see things.

You need to come from a mindset of abundance. There are MILLIONS of women out there in this world and you can meet them whenever you choose to.

You just haven't met them.... yet. :)

Your goal is to screen them to see if they fit your criteria.

If she has a BF, just send her....

"good, that will make things simple for us :)"

But the bigger question is why are you sitting on IM trying to meet women?

Its one of the worst things you can do.

How can you be a busy, in demand guy who's got an active social life and out meeting women if you've got the time to sit on IM?

You cant.

so even if you're sitting at home online 24/7, don't meet women on IM because it conveys the wrong thing.

Forget this girl and go meet 5 more. :)

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
davem said:
some tough love...

You met an interesting girl, but she has a boyfriend.

Her loss, right?

Or it'll make things easier.

Just depends on your perspective.

The big problem is you've got a scarcity mindset.

You're coming from a place of scarcity... like women like this aren't all over the place.... its the wrong place because you're thinking this girl is rare and valuable and therefore you're afraid to mess things up.

Already, you've lost.

It's your mindset and as a result what you do conveys that mindset.

So if you're confident and an 'in demand' guy, she'll know this by the way you are. You'll do things a confident and 'in demand' guy will do, and the opposite is true as well.

The techniques are the result of how you see things.

You need to come from a mindset of abundance. There are MILLIONS of women out there in this world and you can meet them whenever you choose to.

You just haven't met them.... yet. :)

Your goal is to screen them to see if they fit your criteria.

If she has a BF, just send her....

"good, that will make things simple for us :)"

But the bigger question is why are you sitting on IM trying to meet women?

Its one of the worst things you can do.

How can you be a busy, in demand guy who's got an active social life and out meeting women if you've got the time to sit on IM?

You cant.

so even if you're sitting at home online 24/7, don't meet women on IM because it conveys the wrong thing.

Forget this girl and go meet 5 more. :)
Wow dude, That's... so... not what I was talking about... at all.

I realize that there are plenty of girls out there, but I was just saying that it sucks that I found a good one who already has a boyfriend.

And we didn't meet on IM. We met at school. I was just saying that we chatted a bit on IM. Besides, I'm not really an IM kinda guy.

whatever, I guess I'll just put her aside until she breaks up with her bf or I find a gf

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
Wow dude, That's... so... not what I was talking about... at all.

I realize that there are plenty of girls out there, but I was just saying that it sucks that I found a good one who already has a boyfriend.

And we didn't meet on IM. We met at school. I was just saying that we chatted a bit on IM. Besides, I'm not really an IM kinda guy.

whatever, I guess I'll just put her aside until she breaks up with her bf or I find a gf

The fact that you're debating what you said with davem says a lot about you. He's giving you a great life lesson, and you're not accepting it. He's telling you that you're too available, and if you have an abundant and fulfilled life, you won't waste your time on girls with boyfriends or even worry about them.

When you chat with a woman on IM, you're conveying that you have nothing better to do. You should always be busy with your life or at least put up that front. I live by this. I'm hardly ever home.

Now, for the "scarcity" mindset that devam talked about. It's spot on. You are acting like there are no other women, and you have no options. If you don't, you need to start getting MORE women in your life. It's hard to keep one happy anyway. So, you might as well get 3 or more. It makes it so much easier, and it keeps you from becoming desperate.

Good luck, bro.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
I mean that there are a lot of girls that miss out and never get the opportunity to form a relationship with an awesome guy because they are stubborn b!tches.
I know what you mean. I work with a girl, and I just want her, and feel she's missing out on tons. Same thing. She has a boyfriend.

I do agree with Zen on this...

What is the big fear about boyfriends?

"Plain and simple, if you are a much better man then her current bf. You stand a good chance.

However you've to make it clear your no side dish. Meaning if she offers you her hole, don't go in till she drops her bf."

The girl I like, her boyfriend happened to find some text messages from me, and she didnt know he sent me a text, and I told her and she was like.... Did you say anything? I was like NO. She said... I would have said something back.

Either she wanted to see drama, or she wanted to see if I would maybe fight for her. I DONT FIGHT FOR WOMEN. Women in general, nor women with boyfriends.

This girl KNOWS all she needs to know about me to make her move. I also dont talk to her non stop, and today when I left work, I didnt tell her goodbye or that I would see her in a few days.

You CANT look like you are desperate, and you cant make it look like you are her pet. Make it look like you are wanted, or just be wanted.

This girl at work saw me chatting with another girl, and it probably made her wonder why I gave attention to the other girl but not her.

Sometimes these things happen, and you have to leave it up to the woman. DONT EVER, settle for her being with you if she is cheating, cause it will happen to YOU as well.

There are MANY, women out there, and it will suck at times. I REALLY like this one too, but sometimes you just forget about it.

Commando said this in a post of mine I had once as a question, and here it what he said about stealing a woman from her boyfriend. I dont steal them, and dont think it is right, but read the below. I followed it, and left it at that.

"Either let the idea go and seek out an available girl. This is probably the best way to go.

Or, respectfully remind her that while she has a boyfriend, if she should find herself available that you would like to date her. However, also tell her that seeing each other may be inappropriate due to your romantic interest. Then leave her alone (no contact rewards or checking in). Let her do the work to be with you or stick it out with her dude. It is a win win.

You put it out there and leave with your respect in tact and her opinion level of you (respect points) will go up. She will think of you during bad times with her boyfriend. What she does about it is up to her. You leave the situation an honorable guy who expressed a respectful interest. Also, you will weed out the aw girl just looking to cheat on her man."

If the girl you like is SERIOUSLY tired of her man, and is like... You know i've been waiting for a guy like this to come around, it will work. Some women have boyfriends to just have them, or social status, or what ever. I had a girlfriend for a year once, and she was dull later on, and I stayed with her cause it was too much trouble to start over at the time. But if I had found a woman while I was dating her that could steal me from her or be the better woman, I would have broken up with her.

Same with the women side. Some are waiting on better guys to come along. You may or may not be that better guy. If not, dont worry about it. If so, great.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't mean to come off as completely brushing off davem 'cause his info was actually pretty good, but the end was implying that I'm one of those guys who stays on IM all day long. I don't go on that often. Also, I know about the lack of scarcity. The info was relevant, but nothing I don't already know.

I have a lot of other options besides her, I was just saying that it's a shame she's already taken.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought of something you could do to get her away from her boyfriend, especially if you already know the guy, but it is totally evil. Go out and by this game called World of Warcraft, then tell him how fun the game is and make it sound appealing to him, then loan him the software that you went out and got. There is a good chance that he will never be seen or heard from again, from his gf or anyone else for that matter, and their relationship will effectively come to an end as he spends every waking moment on his computer and doesn't care about anything else. Then the opportunity is wide open for you to come in and sweep her off her feet.

A word of warning if you try this method: don't play the game yourself, in fact, don't even touch it with a ten foot pole. There is anecdotal evidence to suggest that this game is more addictive than crack cocaine. There is also a chance this will backfire and the girl will become addicted as well, right along with her boyfriend, then it will be even harder for you to pry her away because they will both be World of Warcraft addicts.

Even though I say this as a joke, I lost a buddy of mine to this game. I think he fell into the computer or something, never to be seen or heard from again. He had a great career going for him, beautiful HB9 girlfriend, great guy. Before long he had lost his fiance, quit his job, moved back in with his parents, and the last time I tried to call him up I got his mother on the phone. I asked to speak with him and she told me that he was on his computer, naturally, and she would go get him for me. She came back and said that he is in the middle of a raid and that he will call me back shortly. I never heard form him again, that was the last attempted contact I tried to make with him. And this guy wasn't ever really a nerd or anything, he was smart but not your stereotypical geek at all. I am sure that game is the real ultimate boyfriend destroyer.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:
I thought of something you could do to get her away from her boyfriend, especially if you already know the guy, but it is totally evil. Go out and by this game called World of Warcraft, then tell him how fun the game is and make it sound appealing to him, then loan him the software that you went out and got. There is a good chance that he will never be seen or heard from again, from his gf or anyone else for that matter, and their relationship will effectively come to an end as he spends every waking moment on his computer and doesn't care about anything else. Then the opportunity is wide open for you to come in and sweep her off her feet.

A word of warning if you try this method: don't play the game yourself, in fact, don't even touch it with a ten foot pole. There is anecdotal evidence to suggest that this game is more addictive than crack cocaine. There is also a chance this will backfire and the girl will become addicted as well, right along with her boyfriend, then it will be even harder for you to pry her away because they will both be World of Warcraft addicts.

Even though I say this as a joke, I lost a buddy of mine to this game. I think he fell into the computer or something, never to be seen or heard from again. He had a great career going for him, beautiful HB9 girlfriend, great guy. Before long he had lost his fiance, quit his job, moved back in with his parents, and the last time I tried to call him up I got his mother on the phone. I asked to speak with him and she told me that he was on his computer, naturally, and she would go get him for me. She came back and said that he is in the middle of a raid and that he will call me back shortly. I never heard form him again, that was the last attempted contact I tried to make with him. And this guy wasn't ever really a nerd or anything, he was smart but not your stereotypical geek at all. I am sure that game is the real ultimate boyfriend destroyer.
I actually heard about this type of thing on the radio about a year ago. They had people call who ACTUALLY were affected by the game. Never played it so I cant say.

One lady said she told her husband the game or her, and he had her stuff packed and on the front porch:eek:

One lady said her husband missed the birth of their child because he wouldn't put the game down and kept saying he'd be there, and then never showed up to the hospital.

I never would have thought a game could do this to people. But that is an idea to get her away from her boyfriend. :D

I knew I wasnt the only one who heard about this stuff happening.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
Okay, so a while ago I met this girl. We ended up talking a lot and chatting on msn and whatnot. I didn't really think it was anything serious. But then I started to like her and I found out that she has a lot of values that I hold in high regard. The problem? She's got a boyfriend.
Kid...be very honest with me.

1- How do you rank yourself in the looks department? Be blatantly honest.

2- How do women tend to rank you (based on the way they act around you) in the looks department.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who go after girls with boyfriends are wasting there time. They could be out sarging other single willing an able women. But, they would rather chase a girl with a bf.

Sure, I have met girls I liked with a bf but, it takes time to break down that wall to get her. Unless she doesn't enjoy the relationship she is in or she is drunk at a party without her boyfriend.