Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never take any disrespect.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you should never take any disrespect from a woman.

Being born a Man, you live a life of toil, pain, endurance, and struggle...

WE are the ones out there working to be the best that we can be... WE are the ones that are suppose to protect the woman... WE are the ones that have to work till exhaustion, WE are the ones who fight the wars, WE are the ones that sacrifice our lives so that others can live in a better world.

When we try to be the best that we can be... There should be absolutely no reason, ANYONE, should disrespect you.

And if a woman cannot understand this notion, what WE have to Endure in this life, and shows us disrespect... She is NOT WORTHY to be apart of your reality or be called your 'girl'.

Men, if you are being disrespected for trying to be the BEST that you can be...and you are sick of being treated like garbage by women. l suggest this, first of all, CHIN UP brothers and have courage. Don't hate them... They don't understand what you have to go through...They are in their own little world, childish, naive, and weak.

Use that courage that is INSIDE you...I KNOW it's in YOU. Use every part of your being to push harder.. to get better. And when the going gets tough, you get Fvcking tougher. Hell, you're not at the mercy of life. FIGHT IT, FIGHT THAT URGE TO QUIT, Goddamn it... I SAY FIGHT and WIN.

And when you feel you have nothing left in you, LOOK DEEPER, and find that voice... that voice deep inside you that says "You can do it!" "COME on, One more, one more, one more, one more, one more, ONE MOREEEEE."

Good luck friends.

And in truth, I've never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline. There is something in good men that really yearns for discipline. - Vince Lombardi

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.- Vince Lombardi

Last edited:

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you're not doing that though,like the fight is out of you,or you have very little fight? What if you haven't even tried?

davem

Reaction score
if you're so worried about being disrespected, guess whats gonna happen?

you're going to attract those types of women.

Because you're focused on it.

Focus on what you want instead so your actions are in line with what you want.

Thats what I'd do.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
davem said:
if you're so worried about being disrespected, guess whats gonna happen?

you're going to attract those types of women.

Because you're focused on it.

Focus on what you want instead so your actions are in line with what you want.

Thats what I'd do.
I am not WORRIED about being disrespected, rather if the situation arises and she is being disrespectful, then you don't put up with it. And you're right about attracting that which your mind thinks of. But this this is generally speaking