Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

How To Turn LJBF and Cheating Into Social Advantages

One more step up the ladder, this is bible worthy friend!
  2. B

Stupid warning message

paypal?
  3. B

Some musings on "having things in common"

Your in a good position dude! "She thinks your gay"
  4. B

**** test or just needy?

I always think that at first, you attract the girl with your initial qualities, her "first impression" of you. I don't know if you've always been a slack ass who doesn't pay attention and act fun around her, or if it's a new trend. What I see from your girls perspective is a lack of intitiation...
  5. B

28 and older in the Mature Man forum?

Whatever happened to Nicholas Hill requesting new Moderators for the mature man forum? I'm sure warnings are in order, as well as stricter evaluations of what a Mature Man really is.
  6. B

Random thoughts of Boner da stoner

On New years day, 'Boner da Stoner' will no longer exist as a concious entity. 'Boner da stoner' will be laid to rest at 0500Z EST January 1st 2006.
  7. B

I would like everybody to have a personal notepad, my computer is second hand and keeps crashing, a new system is at the top of my 'wants' list (hehe thanks silverwex). ---------------- Women in general know they are special, as do men. So what is to say they must "settle down?" When living...
  8. B

28 and older in the Mature Man forum?

I would vote to raise the age limit to 30... still, there are 30 year old cry babies. I have seen some members of sosuave who are wise beyond their age who are just now reaching 19 years old. Note for thought: Take a look at The Mature Man forum, how many of the threads are UNIQUE to older...
  9. B

Mojo Master™

It's an elemental RPG, not seduction try and use the best elemental enrgy from the stones to best suit the girl you are currently talking to. It's also in story mode...
  10. B

I can post this I hope... just delete the post mods if it pisses you off too bad :)
  11. B

commentary on Pook and everything else DJ

I have never seen an intelligent thred that wasn't listed under "unusual techniques" that vehemently promoted anything other than seduction... we all know that we cannot MAKE somebody do anything... Threats are powerful, but uneventful when the threat has passed Buying emotions is...
  12. B

purpose of life... any1 know?

"42" "I checked it very thoroughly, and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."
  13. B

Walk away with a smile

Hasn't this EXACT tip been posted before? KBJ's unite!
  14. B

Cheeky

Jizz, there are a lot of words people aren't going to know... just pretend they know, and they will ask if it means something to them. Cheeky is a good word tough. *I pinched her bottom* so she turns to me and says "mother always told me to turn the other cheek"
  15. B

I'm back once again with name that dog breed!!

Harumph, aiight it's a terrier than:) I've just seen so many mixed breed dogs out there that all the puppies start to look the same. Haven't seen the paws yet though ;)
  16. B

Stupid warning message

Yeah I've been through that... well tell Allen that it is a regular basis, it occurs multiple times throughout the day. It is not OUR internet connections, it's not specific to any time of day, and it's not dependant upon how many people are online :) Don't take me wrong I love this site...
  17. B

purpose of life... any1 know?

I think our purpose in life is to EVOLVE... it's something that cannot be judged or measured... it just is, there is no REAL answer to the purpose. You weren't brought into the world with a purpose except to grow up properly.
  18. B

Attention seeking games

Maybe she's being legit... she's treating you harsh because your being a lazy arse who doesn't help anybody...
  19. B

Stupid warning message

**** 5 minutes to open the thread another two to actually post it BUMP!!! please will mod notice this thread... *clicks report post to moderator*