Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random thoughts of Boner da stoner

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't clog my thread:cheer:

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
searched users for "the anti"

It came up with 597 counts, most were in the High school forum.

I am led to believe that the high school forum contains far more information than previously thought.

Will return with verdict in T MINUS 5 days

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About me:
I JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP AND I'M LOOKING FOR SOME NEW HOTTIES TO SLAM. I NEVER PORKED A CHICK OFF THE NET. I MET MY LAST GIRL AT THE GOLF RESORT WHERE I WAS DOING MY COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE "ASSAULT AND BATTERY" CHARGES I GOT HIT WITH AFTER BEATING THE **** OUT OF SOME PUNK AT THE CLUB WHO GAVE ME THE WRONG LOOK. IF I SEE THAT KID AGAIN I AM REALLY GOING TO ****ING BEAT ON HIM.

ANYWAY... A LITTLE ABOUT ME. MOST GIRLS TELL ME I AM VERY SEXY AND INTELLIGENT. THEY USUALLY WANT ME TO **** THEM A LOT.

IF YOU ARE A SEXY GIRL YOU WILL PROBABLY BE INTO ME. HIT ME UP I KNOW HOW TO TREAT A LADY RIGHT.
Who I'd like to meet:
HOT *****ES
PM me if you have a better myspace intro than this:crackup:

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How To Be A Good Satanist

By Champion Jack (Billy) Bender

The first thing a good Satanist should know is that whatever you want is more important than any rights of others including their lives. (Do what thou wilt). The next point is that whatever method you use for getting this is acceptable and encouraged. You should always hide your true intentions in every way possible to avoid discovery. This would include all of the diversions necessary to remain hidden. Life is a competition and the best Satanist always wins.

All of the great Satanists in history have practiced this philosophy so it pays to learn it well. Great wealth and power awaits you. Satanist sites on the web are all bogus. Aliester Crowley was not a real Satanist or he would not have told others. They try to be socially acceptable and practice stupid rites and rituals with goofy beliefs when in truth Real Satanism is a series of continuous predatory actions against others. It is pure evil - good of the first order.

To be a good Satanists you should learn the ruthless practices of others practicing the time honored trade of predatory Satanism. Good lessons are learned in the animal kingdom. Mother nature knows that only the deceptive, strong and vicious survive. Worship her not Jesus.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing for a Satanist to take and hoard is money, valuables and land. Money and land are power. Without money and land there is no power and no influence. You must be greedy and selfish. We live in a world of influence. One either influences or is influenced. One is either influenced and controlled by the Satanists or one plays their game and becomes a dedicated practitioner of the time honored predatory rituals of Satanism.

The following is a list of famous Satanists. Some were better than others. In most cases they concealed their influences and pretended that they had other noble purposes. Many millions of people have died and suffered under their rules. They used small cultural and social contributions to appease their critics. An initiate should learn lessons from these men. They mastered the craft of survival of the fittest.

Adolph Hitler (Dictator and conquerer)
Napoleon (Conquerer)
Alexander the Great (Conquerer)
Hannible (Conquerer)
Ghangis Kahn (Conquerer)
Andrew Carnegie (business predator)
Communist leaders
Dictators
Note: All industrialists have been Satanists to their workers. They do not care for their workers but only for the profits they can personally make.

L Ron Hubbard (Scientology founder)
Martin Luther
Joseph Smith (Mormon founder)
Brigham Young (Mormon president)
Andrew Jackson (General and president)
Ellen White (7th Day Adventice founder)
Francisco Pizarro (Spanish conquistador)
All of the Spanish Conquistadors were Satanists
The Spanish Inquisitions along with the Christian Crusades clearly show Christian Satanism in full color.
Joseph Stalin (Russian dictator)
Most U.S. presidents and the kings and queens of other countries have tended to be Satanists
Richard Nixon (U.S. president)
Machiavelli (Italian Advisor)
J.P. Morgan (Predatory financier)
Wm. Randolph Hurst (Newspaper sensationalist)
Moses (Predatory leader)
General George Custer (American General)
Sadam Husein (Dictator of Iraq)
Hirohito (Emporor of Japan)
Jimmy Swagert (TV evangelist)
Jerry Falwell (Evangelist)
Pat Robertson (Evangelist)
Oral Roberts (Evangelist)
Billy Graham (Evangelist)
Billy the Kid (Outlaw)
Al Capone (Mafia)
Criminals are stupid Satanists that get caught
Note: Most churches and most governments have been good Satanists. Attorneys and those they defend them have strong Satanic ties. Their prime motive is money and power. Free thinking individuals either suffer under their control or disguise themselves and pretend to belong to the oppressor’s groups.

Loan sharks and banks and lenders in general enslave the future of others as their prime operating basis. This is what keeps them alive.

When a race spies on, condemns, intimidates, kills and subjugates another race or country it is practicing traditional Satanism. Many examples exist in history, and even in our own lifetime there are good cases to study: Bosnia, Ruwanda, Iraq, Viet Nam etc. There are 21 wars happening on earth at this writing. They are all forms of Satanism and most seem to stem from economic slavery.

Competitive sports is a Satanic practice where the majority lose and very few win. It is replayed in sports cathedrals year after year. It has many adherents.

To be a good Satanist you should mirror the animal kingdom in your practices. Chamaeleons change colors to hide. The possum plays dead when a predator approaches. Lions and tigers kill the weakest in the pack and eat the young of others. Insects build webs and traps. Some animals carry sharp spines and poisonous bristles. Germs and viruses are impossible to see. Some animals and insects hypnotize their prey. Wolves travel in packs to destroy. Be sure to be the Alpha dog.

There is no Democracy in Satanism. Democracy is a joke to the true Capitalist. The wealthy Satanist simply buys public opinion through the media. The same is the case in the Judicial courts. The poor and unsuccessful have no justice. They can not stand up against the staying power of money. Use litigation to crush your opponents. The poor can not afford to lobby congress nor stand up for their rights so law is in the hands of the predatory Satanist with vested interest. “By the people and for the people is a myth.”

Do Satanists have their body pierced and tattooed to scare others? No, because as a true Satanist you must be impossible to spot. Smile and wear suits and ties. Speak of your family and children and how important they are to you. Live in nice houses and drive nice cars. Go to church and make a public spectacle of your piety and contributions to charity. Hide behind the Bible and other holy books. Stand in front of the altar and preach. The very best Satanists are impossible to spot. If accused, have many people you have purchased or hypnotized around you for defense. Operate invisibly.

When Slavery was abolished in the South the Satanist simply exchanged direct ownership for economic slavery of the worker as a solution. This takes on many faces like outsourcing production to foreign countries where it is cheaper to buy people and production than maintaining slaves.

Capitalism is a competition between individuals and groups for the market share. Capitalism is where many are extorted from and lose and one wins. The marketplace is fertile ground for the Satanist. A good Satanist practices cut-throat Capitalism to legally crush the opposition. Be a good Capitalist.

A good Satanist does commerce in anything that is addictive or necessary for survival. Alcohol, tobacco, drug, gas, gambling, communication and utility companies use profit as their sole motive.

Places of power in government, religion or business have always been of paramount importance to the Satanist.

Taxation and other forms of compulsory extortion are key locations for the Satanist. This would include lotteries, insurance and licencing. Complete slavery is the ultimate taxation. A good Satanist wants the others to be blind, confused, ignorant, disabled and enslaved.

It should be your primary mission to work on a plan and implement it to get money from others on a regular basis for the rest of their lives. This is standard operating procedure for the predator.

Never use the word Satanist because this must remain hidden. Good Satanists detest that word preferring to say good business practices or in the name of Jesus Christ or Mohammed.

Jesus is used as a good cover for the practicing Satanist. While the Satanist preaches love, trust, honesty, piety and compassion for the others he does the exact opposite in practice. He fleeces the flock.

The Christian Spanish and English combined to kill 99.999% of the Indians in the Americas in their process of colonization. For 400 years Blacks were held as slaves in the Americas. The Dutch specialized in capturing the African Natives and selling them. Learn from their examples.

Seldom do real Satanists end up in prison. If they have learned their art well, they have respectability and the consent of the masses and courts.

Target churches, governments, business and financial institutions for key power areas to target for takeover and control. These four areas are primarily political groups oriented to controlling people. Laws are enacted by other predators to protect your and their predatory actions.

The Satanist uses violence and fear to control those around him. With a lot of violence promoted on TV, in the news and in the movies the environment becomes unsafe. This justifies more controls and radical actions by the Satanist.

Many groups and individuals have no protection from the predatory Satanist. Consequently they are easy targets. Inventors, artists and creative people are easy to cheat. Women and the gullible elderly are pushovers. They are trusting and detest, or are just not good at, predatory business practices. They seldom can afford to fight back in the courts. If they call the police (who work for you) the police usually call it civil not criminal.

Universities and colleges teach their students to work for Satanists and be slaves. If they do not learn their lessons they are unemployable, however economic slavery is common and they always end up as economic slaves. Their teachers are the best examples.

People are cheap to buy. For a few hundred dollars a week you can buy just about anyone. In most countries it is less than fifty dollars a week. Make certain to buy yourself as many slaves as possible.

Remember that Satanism is a series of ideas that elect oneself above others thus lowering the others. Embrace class and race separation. Invent scape goats. Be a predator and take advantage of the unwary and defenseless. Aggression pays. Stomp out any possibility of competition. Remember to maintain your false front and continuously direct attention toward distractions. Have political with major financial ambitions and use the false facade of the church to help forward them. Never trust anyone, ever. Smile and be underhanded and mean. Train your slaves to do the same. Above all, follow the examples of the great Satanists of the past and present to be truly successful.
I can post this I hope... just delete the post mods if it pisses you off too bad :)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Satanism?

Good find!
What's in Discussion? (lol:crackup: )

You sort out those links yet? (pm me)
edit: crappy emotions

Last edited:

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one needs to see this, just pm yourself and i dont know why your doing this but stop TRYING TO SHOW OFF!! Keep you thought to yourself.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like everybody to have a personal notepad, my computer is second hand and keeps crashing, a new system is at the top of my 'wants' list (hehe thanks silverwex).
----------------
Women in general know they are special, as do men. So what is to say they must "settle down?" When living alone we take a personal journey, to search for our true purpose, and work towards improving ourselves. Do not mind the people who have found their current purpose on this planet to create hardships for others to overcome, they are our saviors from mediocrity. We must notice ourselves, and ask ourselves why we inhibit our lives to a LTR? Is this a survival method, or a chance to feel safe to go about or days? I know in my mind for a fact, that what I search for in my future LTR will not be a sense of complacency, but somebody who will always challenge me, somebody who will make me angry, confused, sad, and excited. I want her to lead me to greater depths of my psyche.
---------------------
"Howard Gardner initially formulated a list of seven intelligences. His listing was provisional. The first two are ones that have been typically valued in schools; the next three are usually associated with the arts; and the final two are what Howard Gardner called 'personal intelligences' (Gardner 1999: 41-43).

Linguistic intelligence involves sensitivity to spoken and written language, the ability to learn languages, and the capacity to use language to accomplish certain goals. This intelligence includes the ability to effectively use language to express oneself rhetorically or poetically; and language as a means to remember information. Writers, poets, lawyers and speakers are among those that Howard Gardner sees as having high linguistic intelligence.

Logical-mathematical intelligence consists of the capacity to analyze problems logically, carry out mathematical operations, and investigate issues scientifically. In Howard Gardner's words, in entails the ability to detect patterns, reason deductively and think logically. This intelligence is most often associated with scientific and mathematical thinking.

Musical intelligence involves skill in the performance, composition, and appreciation of musical patterns. It encompasses the capacity to recognize and compose musical pitches, tones, and rhythms. According to Howard Gardner musical intelligence runs in an almost structural parallel to linguistic intelligence.

Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence entails the potential of using one's whole body or parts of the body to solve problems. It is the ability to use mental abilities to coordinate bodily movements. Howard Gardner sees mental and physical activity as related.

Spatial intelligence involves the potential to recognize and use the patterns of wide space and more confined areas.

Interpersonal intelligence is concerned with the capacity to understand the intentions, motivations and desires of other people. It allows people to work effectively with others. Educators, salespeople, religious and political leaders and counsellors all need a well-developed interpersonal intelligence.

Intrapersonal intelligence entails the capacity to understand oneself, to appreciate one's feelings, fears and motivations. In Howard Gardner's view it involves having an effective working model of ourselves, and to be able to use such information to regulate our lives."

-Smith, M. K. (2002) 'Howard Gardner and multiple intelligences', the encyclopedia of informal education, http://www.infed.org/thinkers/gardner.htm. Last updated: January 28, 2005-

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On New years day, 'Boner da Stoner' will no longer exist as a concious entity. 'Boner da stoner' will be laid to rest at 0500Z EST January 1st 2006.