Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Raped... kick his ass?

Are you kidding? Or are you trying to make an obsolete point? Oh I get it, you want to be an AW like the girl in the original post. Not to hijack this thread, but I read your "sad" post. Your attitude and outlook probably play a big role in why you're depressed.
  2. S

Raped... kick his ass?

Fukk no, you don't do anything. It's not your business. The b1tch is probably full of sh1t anyway. Can we say AW? If this dude comes up to you making fun of her and disrespects YOU, yeah kick his ass. She shouldn't have even told you about it, that makes the story seem false to me. If...
  3. S

Would you take someone else's girlfriend?

Exactly..... You guys are completely missing the point. There's no "stealing a girl from a boyfriend". Or a real boyfriend anyway. Like another poster said, every girl has a boyfriend. If she can be stolen away, she doesn't have a real relationship. No one could steal my gf right now.
  4. S

I'm a pvssy

yeah this goat boy neg repped me too for talking about pvssy. it turns out he is one himself....
  5. S

Be careful how you treat women

Now we're getting somewhere. Thank you for realizing that the girl is somewhat responsible. Legally, the abuser and the guy who cut the nuts off were the ones committing crimes, we can't argue with that.
  6. S

Im going to dump my GF tomorrow.

I think Dasani and Thugo bust each other's booty. Their posts are about each other. Fukkin faggets....
  7. S

How many of you would stand up for your chick?

I agree in a sense. I fight when I have to. I really don't get disrespected that much. All the fights I've ever been in have never even involved a girl.
  8. S

How many of you would stand up for your chick?

I've been going to clubs, parties, and the like all my life. I've never seen a group of dudes looking for trouble so bad that they just start groping a girl with her boyfriend right in front of her. Either the girl did something or there were other circumstances. I've had a guy walk by and...
  9. S

Jariel, if you can give ONE GOOD REASON why this b1tch stayed with Guy A after he abused her, I'll get off your back, maybe even agree with you. As far as I can see, SHE stayed with him, so she LIKED the way he was making her feel, and he ended up being the victim. I don't want to hear...
  10. S

Are boyfriend/girlfriend titles important to a relationship?

It's because girlsarecrazy has a permanent dildo stuck up his ass. Must I link all his posts about this one girl again to show you how big a troll he is?
  11. S

Jariel I've come to realize that you like c*ck in the ass. Fukking sosuave homer....
  12. S

The 'Mature' AFC

Well I'm looking more for technique than anything, not necessarily details. I don't want to hijack the thread though...
  13. S

Help needed ASAP!

Say no, dumbass...
  14. S

The 'Mature' AFC

Watch the TV show "King of Queens" to see how marriage should NOT be, but how society has proclaimed it to be. Men have only themselves to blame in this situation. Wife (chick off Saved by the Bell): Logical thinker, always right, knows what to do in every situation, critical of the...
  15. S

The 'Mature' AFC

For one, reverse the roles and you have my gf and I. Two, that sort of thing is mainstream and basically accepted as the way it's supposed to be, IMO. Fake happiness, I guess. I bet these guys are the uppity up's and the one's concerned about status and the like. There are many many...
  16. S

The 'Mature' AFC

What baffles me is how he could still be AFC after becoming a millionaire. For me, if I bring in a big job or even get a measley raise, my confidence shoots sky-high. That's the time when I should be out sarging. I can't even imagine if I was a millionaire with my own business, I'd be the...
  17. S

My gf doesnt like sex...

YES!!!!!!! You are the sh1t, Beard. Don't let anybody tell you other wise....:up:
  18. S

guys need your help on this one

But he will, and he already has. He needs to get away from her and don't let her pull this sh1t. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. DON'T LET THE B1TCH WIN!!!!! There IS hope for salvaging this, but you have to go about your life as if you're moving on. Read my text "IT IS THE...
  19. S

The MAN Thread

I played football at LSU for a year. And before I hear the "American football isn't hard" bullcheet, yes it is. Don't bother...
  20. S

The MAN Thread

My angry, meat eating dog.... I bench press 285 lbs.... Day to day sh1t, I fix my gf's car sometimes, basically being in control and knowing what to do in situations and controlling my temper.... Running a weedeater, it does something that a lawnmower doesn't, you get all nasty and I...