Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

A good opener I discovered when I was out tonight.

Change "my girlfriend" to "one of my girl friends". Then "If you were one of my GF's, what would you like?"... She'll start showing you what she likes and imagining that she is one of your GF's.... If she's super hot, she'll need a neg.... "Well, I should get a size bigger (or smaller) because...
  2. T

Having dinner later this week with a married ex g/f

I second what DarthJuan posted. And, I've found that when an ex-GF initiates contact with me, she is at a critical point in her current relationship and is looking for an excuse to end it. I have done the ex-GF reunion several times, but never with a married one and wouldn't even if I had...
  3. T

Turning 30 Soon...Any Thoughts?

Turning 30 didn't bother me. Turning 40 didn't either. I have a difficult time getting any women online because I don't lie about my age (44) and I look about 28 to 32. In person, I have a big advantage with younger women. I don't let the age thing come up until after we've f***ed...
  4. T

How come the hottest girls have the issues?

In defense of hot women. They don't want a man that's pissed off. They want a "real man", one that's not afraid of knocking them off their pedestal. They get hit on almost continuously anytime they are in a social setting. 99% of these guys are pathetic, needy chumps, so the hottest babes...
  5. T

Your horrible to me

I get that "You're so evil" from some chicks. It's always said with a smile by the woman. I take this as a very strong statement of attraction.
  6. T

"The Game" by Neil Strauss - SNEAK PEAK

Bible Belt, HaHaHa, Interesting excerpt about Scott Baio, the actor best known for playing Chachi. Mystery probably could have walked away with the girl instead of the number. One of my MLTR's went on a date with him, cut it short, then refused a second date when he called. She said he was...
  7. T

What are your thoughts on this?...

I agree with Omni. "Love you" or "Love ya" is less serious than "I love you", so be suspicious. I would go farther and make her say it first, then say the even less serious, "Me too".
  8. T

The Key to Emotional Control

Great post. I've read so many guru's that claim it's all inner game, but fail to explain how to get that inner game. Thank you.
  9. T

Anyone here ever manage a hat trick?

3 lays + 2 BJ's, that would be like a full house which beats 3 of a kind anyday.
  10. T

Make fun of yourself

I've found it best to join in the teasing. It's easy to do and girls eat it up because it shows you have tremendous confidence. This is something you can't fake. There is nothing anyone can say to me that causes me to feel insecure, so I can joke about anything. Girl: Your shirt looks...
  11. T

A checklist of things you need to improve on

Good post, except: Leaders don’t ride around in Honda’s wearing Old Blue Jeans. They drive 2005 Porsches and have Armani taylor made suits. They live on the beach and have swiss bank accounts. This is BS. Leaders live the life they want to live and project that to others through their...
  12. T

Aren't women serious about dating?

You have been starting many AFC threads and it sounds like you've made no progress. Your threads are about LTR, marriage and show neediness. Women sense neediness immediately. You need to reprogram your mind and there's lots of good advice in this thread for doing that.
  13. T

What You Prefer a Girl To do If She Is Jealous

If it's a chick being jealous, then it's your job to point out the jealousy and reframe it to be entirely her fault. It is her fault for bad behavior coming from her insecurity and you will not tolerate it. If you're the man, you won't get jealous. You'll realize that there are millions of...
  14. T

If women found this site, could you survive?

It would probably screw up some AFC's that are running canned stuff with little self confidence. If you can make a woman feel good inside, you will get it. She doesn't care if she logically understands what you're doing. It's all about those feelings. Case Study: About 2 years ago, I ran...
  15. T

Breaking social group perception?

Life-Trainee, My best friends are not my high school friends, but mostly friends I've made after learning the game. During the high school years, you get branded as a certain type. With me, it was the very intelligent geek, nice guy, not outgoing. I do occasionally run in to my...
  16. T

Anyone here ever manage a hat trick?

It's an ice hockey term and very appropriate. I've done it, but only with MFF threesome followed later by lone f**k. Not same day, but within 8 hour period.
  17. T

Long Term Relationships, anyone else?

kk2004, You know what you're talking about. I agree completely.
  18. T

Protecting Your Emotions

It's the difference between men and women in communication. Guy's don't need to discuss their emotions. They can process them internally by themselves. I ask what's wrong, and I get nothing or ignored. I just don't think women do this type of thing to guys on purpose like some men do to us...
  19. T

The Best Lines For Different Situations

Situation: HB's looking at me and my wing. Wing: I think those hot babes are checking us out. Me: (approach and open with) Hey! You're checking out my buddy's a$$. You're really want a piece of that don't you. Girls speachless, red from blushing. Me: Well, if you play your cards...
  20. T

Piss-take technique to use in conversation

I read something on the net about this a few months ago. When you are talking about second and fourth, are you referring to index finger and ring finger? I'll start to look at this now.