Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What You Prefer a Girl To do If She Is Jealous

Hayley79

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if you are in a relationship with a girl, and say, she gets jealous of you talking to another girl, or talking to your ex, how would you ultimately like her to handle the situation?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silly girl - how about just not be jealous in the first place? You have problems with jealousy. It is normal. Men have the same problems. But you are not attracted to a jealous and possessive man, so you cannot expect a man to tolerate that behavior, either. Jealousy is a form of outcome-dependence. Despite what your subconscious is telling you, Hayley, you are still the same person regardless of whether or not any one person chooses you over someone else.

Hayley79

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing in particular. i just know i get jealous and insecure easily. i don't know what to do about it. i was considering therapy... i dont know if that can help or not though.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its toughen up time hon.

even if you sorta feel jealous, you arent suppose to show it.

can you think of ways to do this?

acting insercure or getting mad isnt ever going to help any relationship and neither will stewing in it.

perhaps when you feel jealous you can just ride around until the feeling goes away, turn up the radio and sing at the top of your lungs, whos gonna know?

everyone goes thru a stage of jealously with every relationship but you need to find some sort of release that will keep it maintained.

hope that helped

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men, overcoming jealousy involves realization of how many women are in the world and how easily any one person is replaced. So, conversely, there are plenty of guys in the world for you. When you begin to believe this, you will be less worried about your bf. If he cheats, get another one. It's easy. Like I said before, you are still the same person regardless of the actions of anybody else. No one defines you but you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy is just a symptom of some other issue. You need to figure out why you feel jealous and insecure.

The next time you feel that way, try to remember the earliest time you ever felt that way. Think about the situation that made you feel that way and try to determine why it made you feel that way. Once you do, you have found the reason why you feel that way whenever your boyfriend talks to another woman.

What's left is to determine how you go about addressing that reason. That'll be your next session.

That'll be $275. :D

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a chick being jealous, then it's your job to point out the jealousy and reframe it to be entirely her fault. It is her fault for bad behavior coming from her insecurity and you will not tolerate it.

If you're the man, you won't get jealous. You'll realize that there are millions of women out there and any one of them can be replaced easily.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't jealousy some what healthy and natural? Your girl is calling her ex and shi.t, that would bother me. Questions like: why is she calling him, what do they talk about, what is so special about him, is she cheating. Would pop into my head.
I think how we handle jealous is more important than the why. This forum has ALOT of bull****, most of it comming from the beloved DJ BIBLE.

If a girls actions are making me jealous I would tell her: Hey when you hug another guy, when ur chatting up guys all the time I get a little iffy about our relationship, I'll try not to get all crazy, but realize I do get jealous. You are who you are and your emotions are yours. Deal with that shi.t.
All this your fearful pretend to not to care shi.t isnt who I am, I do care and would hope that the bitc h has enough respect for me to reform some of her actions and I'll try to trust the bitc h some more.

That is all you can ask for......

You are the perfect you.

good night

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Isn't jealousy some what healthy and natural? Your girl is calling her ex and shi.t, that would bother me. Questions like: why is she calling him, what do they talk about, what is so special about him, is she cheating. Would pop into my head.
I think how we handle jealous is more important than the why. This forum has ALOT of bull****, most of it comming from the beloved DJ BIBLE.

If a girls actions are making me jealous I would tell her: Hey when you hug another guy, when ur chatting up guys all the time I get a little iffy about our relationship, I'll try not to get all crazy, but realize I do get jealous. You are who you are and your emotions are yours. Deal with that shi.t.
All this your fearful pretend to not to care shi.t isnt who I am, I do care and would hope that the bitc h has enough respect for me to reform some of her actions and I'll try to trust the bitc h some more.

That is all you can ask for......

You are the perfect you.

good night
I agree. If she is doing something that I dont like, I wont try to think WHY am I pizzed off, it is obvoiusly because she is disrespecting me, and I will tell her so!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
grown man game

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That just shows her insecurity. If its a big problem then she isn't going to change and NEXT would the be the easiest option.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a big problem, and you tell them change and thats it, you lay down the law, most of the time, they WILL change! Might not straight away, but they will eventually.

Cant just keep nexting girls you like because they do something that makes you Jealous. Then again, cant just keep putting up with **** that makes you jealous! That is just ignorance, not confidence! Of course though, if you are a jealous idiot, you have to control it sometimes! And as I know, guys are usually far worse at controlling it than girls! Guys have that green eyed monstor within them just waiting to come out at all times!

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love having girls on the Mature MAN forum. They just always seem to discuss problems, situations, and techniques UNIQUE to older and more mature men. :rolleyes:

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if you are in a relationship with a girl, and say, she gets jealous of you talking to another girl, or talking to your ex, how would you ultimately like her to handle the situation?
By not getting jealous in the first place. It only shows you're insecure, and that's a real turnoff.

The insecurity makes you feel unworthy, leading to the self-fufilling reality of you being unworthy. Right now you are unworthy.

Either figure out why your man talking to another woman bothers you in the first place, and correct that behavior, or accept the fact that he's going to eventually ditch you for somebody less uptight. I know I would.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hayley79
nothing in particular. i just know i get jealous and insecure easily. i don't know what to do about it. i was considering therapy... i dont know if that can help or not though.
wow, big surprise! jealous and insecure thicks...to the point of contemplating therapy...one should steer clear of. nothing but problems on the horizon.

doesn't matter what you prefer. i would next you.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah she isnt any good. NEXT.