Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If women found this site, could you survive?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If tomorrow all the women in the world visited every seduction site, and found every single piece of information on being a DJ or PUA, and learned every single pickup trick and tips, how many of you would still be successful?

Last edited:

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're all just human dude. What are they gonna do? Finger themselves the rest of their lives?
I'm trying to forget most of the simple tips i've read here.
Reading material that contains life-knowledge is much better than all those "become alpha" threads.
Thats the kind of **** that makes u all self-conscious.
"GO TO THE CLUB AND WALK SLOWLY AND HAVE THE ALPHA LOOK".. tss please

being yourself is the shyt

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rapsta
...Reading material that contains life-knowledge is much better than all those "become alpha" threads.
Thats the kind of **** that makes u all self-conscious....
Good point. Plus if a guy only has a bunch of tricks to rely on, guess what happens when someone catches on to his tricks? Depending on them makes a guy look like he's just pretending to be a DJ, he's not authentic.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they already know all about everything we do to get them interested in us; they just play along when we do it well and pump their egos up.

Last edited:

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl really can't change what she likes and doesn't like. Its not as if any of us can suddenly find fat moles hot. On that note i think even if women found it, everything would be the same. Its in their instincts, they can't change that.

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would probably screw up some AFC's that are running canned stuff with little self confidence. If you can make a woman feel good inside, you will get it. She doesn't care if she logically understands what you're doing. It's all about those feelings.

Case Study: About 2 years ago, I ran some Ross Jeffries connection patterns on ex-GF to convert her to FB. (we had broke up about 6 mo. before) I told her that I had learned some seduction techniques, but no details. I quit talking SS to her and about 6 months later, she begs me to talk to her like I did before "in that special way that makes me feel so good".

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I could survive very much so. That's what I love about this site. Because it preaches self-improvement, unlike the other so-called PUA sites such as fastseduction, which preach the memorization of techniques/routines/canned material, etc. There is one other site that teaches "game" without the bullsh*t techniques, etc, and I wouldn't mind if women found that one as well...in fact, that one specifically has a section for the ladies to provide input (I'm sure with that bit you know what site I'm talking about).

Anyway, at least for me, I come away from this site, knowing that if I improve my mind (Inner game) and body, I will attract women, guaranteed. It's as simple as that, and women can't and wouldn't refute that, even if they did find this site. Regardless, they wouldn't deny that they love a man with confidence and a nice body. Oh, and I was gifted with a handsome face, so I got that covered.

This site is all about becoming a man. Sure, there's lots here on pickup-lines, etc, but that's just filler. The core of this is site is about being a man, or the "prize," as Pook would say...and there is absolutely nothing wrong or secretive about that.

...however, I would have a problem with women finding some of my posts on this site, because not all of the stuff I've posted are appealing to everyone. So, personally, I'd rather people not find this site.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a lot of the stuff we do would probably not work anymore.

Some of these techniques are like magic tricks. If you know how its done its not going to fool you anymore.

So if all women were brought up to speed on this stuff and you were busting on her she would know its just a trick. Hell if you approachd a set with the Mystery method the girl you didnt get along with would already know you're targetting her.

The inner game stuff would all still be important even if women knew what was going on because thats just how to make yourself into a better man. As far as specific techniques go, no, they would likely not work anymore.

The other effect is that girls would get more suspicious of EVERYTHING you do thinking that its just another technique. I had this happen, after me and a female friend of mine discussed the pick up arts and DJing and all that stuff (I bounce ideas off of female friends to get their persepective) and everything I said the rest of the night had her going "wait, is this a trick?" and stuff.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really really really beginning to understand what people have been promoting on this website for ages. Its that we are male and they are female, they CANNOT deny our need to procreate.

I never saw the underlying reason for sex. I mean it feels great and its something two people will share when they have feelings for one another, but that isn't just why they do it.

I just feel that the more and more one tries to deny their inner desires, that that is when everyone will laugh at you.

I guess what I'm driving at is that even if women EVERYWHERE found out everything there was to know about how we go about getting them, it won't make a difference.

You might be able to stop guys from using techniques and what not, but you can't fight evolution.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no one mentioned yet that girls have their own techniques for dealing with men and getting men that they want. They have a whole code of conduct, aka "the GIRL CODE", which they follow.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What an interesting question!

I believe I've transcended the tricks and techniques of these boards now and my appeal is based on who I am so I'd like to think that it wouldn't affect me.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
So if all women were brought up to speed on this stuff and you were busting on her she would know its just a trick. Hell if you approachd a set with the Mystery method the girl you didnt get along with would already know you're targetting her.
Haha, that's a good point. I think we should revamp MM if this ever happens, and the new MO for approaching groups is to act like you don't like ANYONE. What do you think?:p

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site helps the individual grow and improve.

That cannot be faked.

If women found this site they'd probably scan it superficially and go away with a whole bunch of men's "dirty tricks and techniques" in their minds.

But of course, growth and improvement (like Jariel said) transcends any tricks or techniques one can use...

Thus the positive changes one makes to his life will not be affected with the exposure of this site. After all, they are just being themselves.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess I'll be the first to say my game would definately be effected and I would certainly have to readjust. Not because I'm running canned material, but because in such a case a woman would even consider sincerity suspect.

But that's part of the game anyway. There's a reason we (at least most of us, anyway) don't ask someone what their sign is and if they come here often.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it would matter. The things you learn here help you become a better person and help you understand women and what they like and don't like.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, it wouldnt phase me, women are all different, and therefore will all respond to the differently to the tecniques we use, therefore you have to be on your game all the time

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha!

I found this thread and site. I'm telling all my friends. :cheer: I already know these "tips" anyway. I knew you guys were doing this when I was 14. lol!

Anyway, I agree w/Rapsta.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha they will still get wet when i lay down the Mack.

I dont use canned lines i just be myself so it wouln't effect me much.

Ninja out

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
They would certainly be better at identifying AFC's...thats for sure. Also, an educated girl who was into you would simply play your game to a t, and have you wrapped in a ltr no problem. Wouldn't be a bad thing honestly...but it wouldn't happen...desparate guys have trouble learning everything to begin with.