Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Lost weight, now what?

still a little chub i guess... I just want a 6 pack or a little bit of a difined stomach. Ill search for deisels posts about bulking up. Is bulking up basicly lifting and eating alot ? i guess thats a stupid question
  2. H

Lost weight, now what?

some guy told this girl he was mad ok "go hangout with that crackhead" i dont know if its becuase im skinny now or he was mad . besides the point.. if I bulk up then my stomach fat will stay though right?
  3. H

Lost weight, now what?

5'7 it took me along time to lose it but now im just skinny and not that big of muscles. just want to be pointed in a good diet direction to lose the rest. and gain muscle mass
  4. H

Is it okay to shave your balls?

you werent jokingg... I shave everything down there clean fresh so clean .. Girls LOVE it
  5. H

Pregnant

If a girl had her period 2 days ago. And i stupidly came inside her. I ran out of condoms and the first time I have never pulled out. What are the chances. Isnt it too soon after her period?
  6. H

Lost weight, now what?

I went from 200 lbs to 138 and lost alot of fat, people really noticed a differance. Now alls I have left is a little chub in my gut but definetly not what it was. I want to tighten up and not have any fat and show some muscles. What would be the best thing to do? To lose weight I just ate tuna...
  7. H

Getting rid of fat while weightlifting.

What to do, lost the weight oops
  8. H

Friends with Benefits

This feeling people should avoid. You know youre making a mistake falling for a friend with benefits. You know its not right. But it happens. Its a chemical reaction. So you look for reasons to love them. ABORT. most likely she likes somone else also especialy if shes showing signs.
  9. H

Monogamous relationships

I suppose so, It just seems that every girl in this town I have dated, ends up being a complete wank. It also appears every girl that would never cheat on me. I end up not liking. And visa versa. Maybe its a whole need a challenge thing. Im not even sure of myself.
  10. H

Monogamous relationships

Im starting to think, the idea of being with one person is just plain stupid. Either I cheat, or the girl does. Never fails. Whats your idea on this. On my friends whos all into psychology thinks the idea of getting married ever is just plain retarded.
  11. H

to make things worse

To make things worse. I posted the other day about a girl and how I told her boyfriend we where having sex. Well she lied to him she was forgiven, so she comes over tonight and its a repeat .. And Well I let him know again. And Meant to grab her car keys until she talked to him but grabbed the...
  12. H

g/f and I had sex, blood stains all over bed

cold water is for soaking only when you wash it youre supposed to use hot water..
  13. H

Text Messaging

how about this. It was a suggestion. So instead of you guys complaining to eachother trying to be hot shots on a forum. You either A: take the good suggestion and use it becuase it would be atleast something you could use for a laugh. B: dont like it, keep your mouth shut. No problems...
  14. H

stop questioning "can you get it out" and calm down, it CAN be done. Just take it all go put it in the wash machine with the HOTTEST setting. Put alot of soap, not too much. And put oxy clean or some other stain remover in there. stop questining wether or not it will work. Just GO do it. It...
  15. H

actually i had blood on my sheets and washed them right away, it came out man. Use the hottest setting on your washer and soap , and some stain remover if you have it
  16. H

oh god im dead man im dead

Today I was working my last day. She came in all dressed up good and just glared at me then walked out the door and he pulled up and they left together... Haha man he doesnt care she sleeps around. Whatever works for them I guess they play eachother? Hope she didnt give me an STD.. *****... oh...
  17. H

But wouldnt that be more cowardly to just bail out on work on my last day.
  18. H

Todays my last day at work ... and i work with her i bet hes going to come in and kick my ass... ****
  19. H

Hiding... Man I hope she doesnt make up some lame story. Like oh he raped me or some bull****. But in the pictures shes all smiling. Not only that she talked to him on the phone like noo and Im sure he could tell she wasnt drunk. And shes one of those goody goody no drugs or drink girls.. gahh ****
  20. H

Hiding... Man I hope she doesnt make up some lame story. Like oh he raped me or some bull****. But in the pictures shes all smiling. Not only that she talked to him on the phone like noo and Im sure he could tell she wasnt drunk. And shes one of those goody goody no drugs or drink girls.. gahh ****