Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost weight, now what?

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went from 200 lbs to 138 and lost alot of fat, people really noticed a differance. Now alls I have left is a little chub in my gut but definetly not what it was. I want to tighten up and not have any fat and show some muscles. What would be the best thing to do? To lose weight I just ate tuna and ran alot. Everytime I look into how to turn the little baby fat I have left into muscle. I see all these damn scientific terms etc. Can somone point me in the right direction.

For example, "salad for breakfast" "2 hours later a can of tuna" "small salad and eggwhite and tuna for dinner"

Basicly some plain english please?

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'7 it took me along time to lose it but now im just skinny and not that big of muscles. just want to be pointed in a good diet direction to lose the rest. and gain muscle mass

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEISEL's guides are a good place to start. I'd recommend bulking and not worrying about losing the rest of your fat right now. You've already lost plenty :eek:

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
some guy told this girl he was mad ok "go hangout with that crackhead" i dont know if its becuase im skinny now or he was mad . besides the point.. if I bulk up then my stomach fat will stay though right?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hungry_american
some guy told this girl he was mad ok "go hangout with that crackhead" i dont know if its becuase im skinny now or he was mad . besides the point.. if I bulk up then my stomach fat will stay though right?
More muscle mass makes it easier to maintain a lower bodyfat percentage. Also because you're new to mass building, most likely you'll lose a little more fat just by lifting for the first couple of months. But in the long term, a little fat gain is necessary to gain muscle mass naturally with most people. Anything between ~7% and 15% BF and you're perfectly healthy.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score

still a little chub i guess... I just want a 6 pack or a little bit of a difined stomach. Ill search for deisels posts about bulking up. Is bulking up basicly lifting and eating alot ? i guess thats a stupid question

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hungry_american

still a little chub i guess... I just want a 6 pack or a little bit of a difined stomach. Ill search for deisels posts about bulking up. Is bulking up basicly lifting and eating alot ? i guess thats a stupid question
No need to search. They're stickied at the top of the page.

I wouldn't be too concerned with a 6 pack. Bulking up will make you much more attractive than being scrawny with a 6 pack, and you'll be healthier overall. Try for that 6 pack once you get some more muscle mass.

Yes bulking is basically lifting and eating alot, but there are right and wrong ways to do it. It can be very tough to build mass even if you know what you're doing - I can't imagin trying to do it without the right game plan. You need to know what kinds of food to eat, exactly how much, and exactly what lifting routine to use to effectively gain the most amount of muscle with the least amount of fat gain.