Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oh god im dead man im dead

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah im so stupid. I should of just kept her in the sack and had fun until I left for basic training.. Now to just wait for him to come after me..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hungry_american
yeah im so stupid. I should of just kept her in the sack and had fun until I left for basic training.. Now to just wait for him to come after me..
Sleeping with another man's woman is bad.

Sending him a picture of you and her in bed is the dumbest think I ever heard ( do you have a death wish??). You were mocking him ( Even though you did him a favour)

All he sees now is blood. I bet you this girl will make up some story of you getting her drunk and taking advantage of her. They always make up stories like that to win back the guy and the AFC will believe it.

Her and him are now trying to find the perfect revenge. It ain't going to be pretty when he finds you.

Go into hidding until you get shipped out.

DjDamage

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiding... Man I hope she doesnt make up some lame story. Like oh he raped me or some bull****. But in the pictures shes all smiling. Not only that she talked to him on the phone like noo and Im sure he could tell she wasnt drunk. And shes one of those goody goody no drugs or drink girls.. gahh ****

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiding... Man I hope she doesnt make up some lame story. Like oh he raped me or some bull****. But in the pictures shes all smiling. Not only that she talked to him on the phone like noo and Im sure he could tell she wasnt drunk. And shes one of those goody goody no drugs or drink girls.. gahh ****

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ain't goody goody if she is cheating!

All she has to do is cry and for most AFC tears are a sign of remorse. Women know how to play this game of manipulation pretty well.

You mocked him and hurt him. He will now hurt you or worse (says he was going to kill you, half of the time it ain't bullsh1t).

Go low and hide for a while.

Djdamage

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know what to do. Im so damn stupid. This girl I went out with kind of for a month. Well she had a boyfriend the whole time right. Well she told him me and her werent doing anything. And well I was pissed off being this *****es pawn right. Well tonight I took pictures with my phone of me and her in the sack and sent them to her ex on her phone. Hes pissed. She cried and said I ruined it and hit me and left. Even worse this emotionaly unstable girl boguht me a gold weddingringish ring.. And well I think now hes going to kick my ass... or would you guys be just mad at your girl if you where in his position? :eek: im deaddd
This site teaches peopel to embrace their MANHOOD and be MEN and when some sl*ts BF is after them they cry and get scared. Man you are joining the army and you are scared of some guy....... GOODLUCK

BE A MAN

Stand up to this guy.

"It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
LMFAO!!

Well, the kid's got balls... I'll give him that hahaha
you took the words right outta my mouth

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serves you right for gloating over him, but you better be a good fighter. Gymnasts have dam strong upperbodies.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one day years from now this will have escaped your mind and when you least expect it, you will go start a movie you think you left in your vcr (or whatever) only to find that its some dude you dont know and your gal gettin freaky in your bed.
karma is a motherbi+ch.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was working my last day. She came in all dressed up good and just glared at me then walked out the door and he pulled up and they left together... Haha man he doesnt care she sleeps around. Whatever works for them I guess they play eachother? Hope she didnt give me an STD.. *****... oh well **** happens