Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. V

Foot fetish, normal or not?

Well, I know this may seem kind of weird, but yes, I have a foot fetish, I don't know what it is, but there's just something about female feet(especially toes), that turn me on. But I'm wondering, is this generally considered normal, or do people percieve it as weird? I'm asking, but while it's...
  2. V

Should I really feel bad about canceling?

Yeah, but it was kind of my fault, had I prepared earlier, I would probably be performing tommorow, and that's why I'm preparing for the talent show in two weeks as we speak, I've learned from this, that you can't wait until just a few days before the gig to start practicing. I just feel bad for...
  3. V

Should I really feel bad about canceling?

Seriously, I had to cancel man, one day until my gig, I don't have half the song memorized yet, all this crap dude, I had to cancel, SURE you guys will tell me that I shouldn't of, but if you were in my situation, you would cancel to, too much damn pressure. Anyway, that's not what this thread...
  4. V

How could I have made this a better approach?

Wow, Vincent finally posts something helpful. Heh, well, it's not like she had the chance to reject me, it's not like I actually asked her anything that she could reject me for. Also, the girl didn't seem to be smiling, which could also be a bad sign(Like she's uncomfortable around me or...
  5. V

How could I have made this a better approach?

Well, at the end of drama today, as we were walking out, I talked to this girl named Hallie, and asked her if she was going to the jubilee(if she was going to the jubilee I was going to ask her to come to my guitar gig). She said she was going out of town and I basically ended with, "Oh"...
  6. V

Good solo songs on guitar/bass that will please the audience?

Hmm... are there any songs like that, that I might be able to find on YouTube?
  7. V

Alright, well, heh, I supppse I shouldn't expect any one to reply on a forum that isn't music orientated. I am freaking screwed. Ah well, forget the whole jubilee thing.
  8. V

Hmm... can't seem to find this one on YouTube, got a midi I could listen to? Wow, you're right this song is easy to play, I should definitely be able to learn it in 3 days. And yep, the jubilee is in 3 days, so I'm going to narrow down what kind of songs I want. Basically, since I play...
  9. V

How do you stop hesistation?

Whether it be with girls, or playing guitar, I always seem to hesistate for some reason. For instance, when I'm playing guitar, and I'm unsure of the next note to play, I'm playing a tune and I forget which note to play, or I simply mess up on a tune, there's always this shock of hesistation...
  10. V

A couple questions about improving my health.

Bump... Hate it when I make good threads and no one replies.
  11. V

A couple questions about improving my health.

Well, I have a few questions about improving my health, that if I knew the solutions to, would probably make my body feel a whole lot better. 1. How do you relieve stomach pains and what causes them anyway? Sometimes I get random stomachaches and no I don't know why, what I mean by random...
  12. V

Yep, if you think that an instrumental song can't get a crowd moving, you obviously just haven't heard a good instrumental, why do you think crowds love band music and jazz band music so much? Exactly. And dude, I've been playing for 3 years now, so I've got A LOT of TALENT. The thing with...
  13. V

Is this right???16 years old!

Please, there are men who bang women young enough to be their daughters out of there, so yeah, this is perfectly normal.
  14. V

Yeah, it's good, but my gig is in five days, and I most likely won't be able to master it by then. Keep the suggestions going, oh yeah and I play electric guitar, so the more acoustic based songs, probably wouldn't sound best on my guitar. And remember guys, instrumental, that means no singing...
  15. V

What are your passions?

Anime, video games, music(Guitar, Band, Composing, Bass, Saxophone, I could go on...), playing sports(Not watching sports), programming, manga, and Japanese culture in general.
  16. V

Hmm... who's it by? Perhaps I could find a video of it on yousendit. 7 days until I have to perform guys, so keep those suggestions coming.
  17. V

Awesome suggestions dudes. Heh, maybe I can even do a show consisting of songs on guitar and bass. Although, I'm looking for less acoustic based songs, and more solo based songs, if you guys have ever heard Europa by Santana, then you know what I'm talking about. Although, they don't all have to...
  18. V

Why do I feel guilty about checking about girls?

I guess I just think that if I check her out and she sees me, she'll look at me like a pervert or something. But hey, you guys are right, I'm a guy, how else am I going to see if she's a good f*ck or not? Heh, the chicks obviously weird if she thinks that I'm a pervert or something for checking...
  19. V

Thanks for the advice guys. You're joking right? Sorry, this forum is for straight men.
  20. V

I don't know why, but for some reason I feel really guilty about checking out girls. For instance, this hot girl was getting off the bus, and I took a look at her ass, and started getting all paranoid thinking that someone saw me look at her ass. Perhaps the reason I feel so guilty about this is...