Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I feel guilty about checking about girls?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why, but for some reason I feel really guilty about checking out girls. For instance, this hot girl was getting off the bus, and I took a look at her ass, and started getting all paranoid thinking that someone saw me look at her ass. Perhaps the reason I feel so guilty about this is because I think that if someone sees me looking at the girls ass, or checking out a girls body, they'll think I'm some kind of pervert or something. I guess it's also because even though these girls are hot, it just doesn't feel right fantasizing about them when I masturbate. And with all these girls with tight ass jeans and skirts walking around, it's hard not to get horny. So I want to know, should I really feel guilty about checking out a girls ass, or any other part of her body? Also, is this behavior normal or am I really a pervert?

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
I don't know why, but for some reason I feel really guilty about checking out girls. For instance, this hot girl was getting off the bus, and I took a look at her ass, and started getting all paranoid thinking that someone saw me look at her ass. Perhaps the reason I feel so guilty about this is because I think that if someone sees me looking at the girls ass, or checking out a girls body, they'll think I'm some kind of pervert or something. I guess it's also because even though these girls are hot, it just doesn't feel right fantasizing about them when I masturbate. And with all these girls with tight ass jeans and skirts walking around, it's hard not to get horny. So I want to know, should I really feel guilty about checking out a girls ass, or any other part of her body? Also, is this behavior normal or am I really a pervert?
I'm kinda having the same problem myself, but I'm slowly getting rid of it. You are a man, and you have desires. Don't suppress them. You are a sexual being, who wants girls, and therefore you look at them. No reason to be guilty about it.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
I don't know why, but for some reason I feel really guilty about checking out girls. For instance, this hot girl was getting off the bus, and I took a look at her ass, and started getting all paranoid thinking that someone saw me look at her ass.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Ha ha ha.

Don't worry about it. You're a man. Who cares about it? Just be subtle. Chances are, you weren't the only one looking. :)

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Viper I'll tell you a funny story. I was out at "The Keg" in the bar area one night with a bunch of friends. Some of the seating was bench-like and it was quite a gauntlet to walk through. Well wouldn't you know.. this thin blonde walks by with breasts the size of basketballs and there was literally a wave (like you see at sporting events) of men giving themselves neck injuries as she walked the guantlet. :)

So yes its perfectly fine to look at a beautiful women. Just try not to let your jaw hit the ground or drool if you can help it!

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys.

DonJuanForever said:
Lol, then don't look then, stare at a guy's azz, lol, lol.
You're joking right? Sorry, this forum is for straight men.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I make it a point to look at every girl that walks by.
I'll even make EC with them if they look my way, instead of looking away.

Why deny yourself the eye candy, are you on a diet?? :rolleyes:

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Docs said:
I make it a point to look at every girl that walks by.
I'll even make EC with them if they look my way, instead of looking away.

Why deny yourself the eye candy, are you on a diet?? :rolleyes:
I guess I just think that if I check her out and she sees me, she'll look at me like a pervert or something. But hey, you guys are right, I'm a guy, how else am I going to see if she's a good f*ck or not? Heh, the chicks obviously weird if she thinks that I'm a pervert or something for checking her out, she should be flattered.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have trouble because your phalic unit is in your ass. Quit being a freakin' douche bag and be a man. Geez

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
I don't know why, but for some reason I feel really guilty about checking out girls.

I don't feel right checking out girls and having her see me because i hate the satisfaction she could feel having an effect on me.

It's more satisfying to me that i'm the one dude that isn't staring at her... and that she notices i'm not looking. shrug

MsDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad

Most girls like getting checked out. ;) But trust me it gets irritating when guys openly stare at you everywhere you go. Keep it discreet, and don't stare too long, it's creepy.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look dude, if girls didn't want you looking at their asses, they wouldn't wear tight jeans and short skirts.

If they didn't want you to stare at their t!ts they wouldn't wear tiny tank tops and push-up bras.

Women that dress sexy do it for attention. Unless you're trying to hit on them, just stare at that sh!t and have a good time. Comment to your friends and take pictures of em with your cell if you want to.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look "Mrs. DonJuan" if women are so offended by getting stared at, they should stop getting haircuts, putting on makeup, and wearing skanky clothing. Men are visual creatures. We look at your junk. If you don't want it looked at, cover that stuff up.

Don't complain about anything you willingly subject yourself to.

English

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've talked to girls in the past about this, and it's generally agreed upon that this is a very normal thing for a lad to do, so stop worrying but try not to let her catch you do it (although women catch people doing it more often than you might think!).

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious? Who cares. Girls check us out and we check them out. Chill.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always getting whispered at angrily by my male friends for rubbernecking at girls walking past, because I shouldn't be a "starebear"

I consider it a compliment to them :)

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting cross section of the DJ community here in the replies:

a) I have the same problem
b) haha don't sweat it
c) you're gay
d) >friendly advice

As for me, you got my reply in the HSF before they closed the thread right?:D

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're attracted to you, they'll try and catch you staring and make themselves more noticable. If they aren't for whatever reason, they'll scoff at you and make you believe you're a pig for doing so. Some just like the attention and they don't care either way so long as you don't go overboard with it like you have mental problems.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most of the replies here, I agree that if a chick were to dress in revealing or sexy sh!t, they do obviously want to be noticed. Don't worry about coming off as a perve unless you totally gawk with eyes wide open and a dropped jaw. Also, if the girl were the type to let you know that you're a perv for checkin them through words or gestures, they're what I call the 'dumb b!tch' type that LOVE to tell guys off to raise their egos. So next time man, let your eyes feast at the buffet because THATS WHAT STRAIGHT GUYS DO.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should you CARE if she notices?

You're a MAN. MEN like LOOKING at HOT WOMEN, because they want to FVCK them.

Don't be ashemed of your sexuality!