Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I really feel bad about canceling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, I had to cancel man, one day until my gig, I don't have half the song memorized yet, all this crap dude, I had to cancel, SURE you guys will tell me that I shouldn't of, but if you were in my situation, you would cancel to, too much damn pressure. Anyway, that's not what this thread is about, so that you guys won't cry like little babies about how this thread is useless, I want to know should I really feel bad about doing this? I want to do it, but I'm just not prepared enough and it's too much pressure to learn all this stuff, in such a small amount of time. So that you assh*les don't forget the use of the topic, I'll repeat it AGAIN, should I really feel bad or that I'm letting people down by doing this? I don't think I should, because I would rather give a good, organized show, than play half-assed versions of songs. Nonetheless, yeah, I'm canceling, after all of that, I'm canceling, I just won't be able to learn all the stuff in time. SO THAT YOU GUYS DON'T B*TCH, I'll repeat it, yet AGAIN, this isn't about me canceling, it's asking whether or not I should feel bad about canceling. Oh well, now that all that pressure is off my back, I can start preparing for the talent show in 2 weeks. Since I'm going to prepare earlier, I'll have more time to learn the music. Please don't make me repeat the topics purpose again. And remember, I'm canceling because I don't have enough time to learn all of this stuff, and there's too much pressure, not because I'm nervous or anything. Besides, with all this pressure dude, I'm not having any fun, and that's what performing is about, having fun.

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool Viper, I'm pretty sure no one will Bit*b

You Da** MutherFuvker, Wat Can of USELESS SH** IS THIS
:D I'm just messing with you.

Here my opinion. If you didn't cancel you were heading into what seem to be a lose- lose situation. You would have sucked on stage, and you would have come out of the event with your face five inches from the floor 'cause you were so tired.

Don't feel bad. That's what life is about. Making Decisions. You made a decision. Most people will try to please others and put themselves in hurt's way (if you get me) but you went for what was best for you, your band, and the audience's ears. They may not know it but they should be thanking you. :yes: . That's my thoughts on that. Keeping doing what you do.

Love,
Marvel IQ

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
MARVEL IQ said:
It's cool Viper, I'm pretty sure no one will Bit*b

You Da** MutherFuvker, Wat Can of USELESS SH** IS THIS
:D I'm just messing with you.

Here my opinion. If you didn't cancel you were heading into what seem to be a lose- lose situation. You would have sucked on stage, and you would have come out of the event with your face five inches from the floor 'cause you were so tired.

Don't feel bad. That's what life is about. Making Decisions. You made a decision. Most people will try to please others and put themselves in hurt's way (if you get me) but you went for what was best for you, your band, and the audience's ears. They may not know it but they should be thanking you. :yes: . That's my thoughts on that. Keeping doing what you do.

Love,
Marvel IQ
Yeah, but it was kind of my fault, had I prepared earlier, I would probably be performing tommorow, and that's why I'm preparing for the talent show in two weeks as we speak, I've learned from this, that you can't wait until just a few days before the gig to start practicing. I just feel bad for the people that I told to come, because they'll be going there and won't see me playing. But heh, they shouldn't worry to much, the talent show is coming up in two weeks, and I'll have an even better show prepared.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread has nothing to do with HS dating. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.